3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21 11:22 pm

Support the killed kote :(

Spoiler
52 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurg 11.11.21

Um ... Kind of like this is a gaming forum, isn't it?

S
Sima4 11.11.21

Um ... Kind of like this is a gaming forum, isn't it?
The forum is not a game forum, but a "Shoutbox" - communication on free topics. The site itself is a gaming site, and the name "Shoutbox" speaks for itself.

PS I'm not a fan of asking anything at all.

M
MelShlemming 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
And animals rape the authorities. The circle is complete.

p
pekabir 11.11.21

go better than the starving orphans and the homeless support

T
TheReds1892 11.11.21

pekabir
human rights
they need you more

A
Avantjurist 11.11.21

found them already. and they will have nothing for the statute of limitations has expired.

B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

bakabir
Give me some money for bread, uncle!

A
AR3E 11.11.21

Have a video link?

Avantjurist
Article 245 of the Criminal Code is perplexed: what time frame are we talking about.

W
Web user 11.11.21

and what will this petition give? if you are light blue and bang in the ass, then do not ask others to do the same

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Netizens
that the hachi raised you in the basement? people don't like animal abuse and that's okay

W
Web user 11.11.21

I
don't like rPeBoJL, join volunteer organizations, and there is no point in creating petitions that do not solve anything at all.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

The web user
, unlike you, is a person who speaks for the cause. a sensible thought, albeit a little confusing

W
Web user 11.11.21

rPeBoJL
what business is he talking about? You should read at least the title of the topic! "Support the killed kote" - the name is on the verge of a foul, the cat has long spit on his senseless post, if only for the balls to support. Further in the text: "sign a petition about ANAL punishment of scum." When the certain number of signatures is collected, the TS will proceed to the anal bob? If you create something like this on a gaming site, you should at least scratch yourself and write the title and content of the topic in competent language.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Netizens
you sculpt so subtly that it's not even funny

n
nisanis 11.11.21

Has anyone been to the slaughterhouse at the meat-packing plant? As a teenager, I visited (my parents worked in a sausage shop) there were enough impressions for my whole life, especially crying horses ... what was promoted in the net about the cat is a typical example of how the media manipulate public opinion and how easy it is - this is society , amenable to manipulation, analogous to a refugee boy who drowned off the coast of Greece, thousands die under the bombing, no one gives a shit, and it was this drowned man who caused the shock ...

S
Sima4 11.11.21

go better than the starving orphans and homeless people support. I
periodically send SMS to numbers. It probably helps. The bureaucrats should not send convoys to Donbass, laundering money from tenders, but deal with internal problems.

and what will this petition give? ...
A petition can help in punishment. Tested on several cases, incl. and my Tver region.

... if you are light blue and bang in the ass, then do not ask others to do the same.
Right now, I don’t understand. ©

similar on the gaming site
Another one from an armored train. It's not about a website, but about a forum called "Chatterbox". Look through the history of the forum (not the site) and you smile from the name of the subject.
the content of the topic in the literate language of
Wangyu, that you are in the Chatter recently.
... start an anal bob?
This is an allegory.

In general, the march of inhumans will be released. It's a pity.
Can be closed / deleted.

G
GTAman 11.11.21

Network User
If you create something like that on a gaming site, you should at least scratch yourself and write the title and content of the topic in competent language.
The person tries to communicate with the audience in their own style. And the audience begins to turn on the non-dream mode, which is usually alien to it.

Sima4
I signed up. But it seems that only the petitions on the ROI website have legal force, don't they?

K
Kahran ramsus 11.11.21

Duristic, tsu should bother to at least read the comments on the yap, where the video is. The video is 7 years old, two of them have already served time for the murder of a taxi driver. Here a petition is needed for toughening criminal liability or something like that

P
Papa joe 11.11.21

Sima4
People are killed and walk free, and you are writing something about the cat. xD

S
Sima4 11.11.21

The person tries to communicate with the audience in their own style.

You read minds. During the time that I spent here, communicating with people (it does not matter shkololo, student or uncles with aunts) I learned a lot from users, regardless of my age :)

But it seems that only petitions on the ROI website are legally binding, don't they?
Hard to say. And I signed on Change for the second time.