3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21 11:22 pm

Support the killed kote :(

Spoiler
52 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

How can I support the killed cat? By killing a man? Mass animal care? Massive cat care? Mass murder of people? As far as I know, cats do not ask for alms, but how can I support a kote?

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

Veenine
Well, yes, sympathy is selective, it's obvious, it's tangible, everyone knows that. Everybody knows, and whoever disagrees is simply deceiving himself. Unless he is that rare case ... In general, indiscriminate compassion is the criterion of holiness. Let's face it, just like that: holiness. A holy person - only such is able to sympathize with everyone equally. But such people cannot live normally in our world, the world is cruel and is not at all suitable for people with the highest level of morality / morality, spiritual development ...

rPeBoJL
kote

w
warp 37 11.11.21

How can you help a corpse?

m
masha 11.11.21

Kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty, I can't help myself when I see cats on the street.
Cat killers need to be punished with long community service, so that they rummage through the shit with their hands.

G
GTAman 11.11.21

nisanis
This is a sheet, a stream of consciousness ... Somehow later I will answer, now it's too late. Or early ... In general, the point is that I haven't slept yet :)

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

Veenine
And I will answer him)

nisanis
You know, with such an "argument" you can justify absolutely everything, any atrocities that are "pious" .... in Korea, for example, they eat dogs, cute puppies and it is normal for them .....
In general, this is so, but do not exaggerate) And dogs ate in China. Maybe they are still eating. And yes, I think this is wrong.

Why not? A quiet passive maniac, perhaps with minor deviations, because you won't argue that the desire to open corpses every day is normal?
Logically, I also think that the pathologist, the morgue worker who does the autopsy, is not quite a normal person. How can you * do this * calmly? That is, he chose this particular job - the reason? Why did he choose her? Nobody chose, but he chose. The answer is obvious: this is * his * business, he has been given it. There are professions that are so specific that only a small percentage of the population is able to do it. No, well, everyone can probably go and wash the car by hand? Everyone can do public works (facades, flowers, remove garbage, etc.). Anyone can engage in the construction sector. But not everyone can work adequately, for example, as a toastmaster or a teacher at school, a kindergarten teacher, a dentist ... So yes, I agree with you on that.

Suppose there is probably a courtyard cat; I have to do something, PETITION!
You are confusing something here. Two concepts: compassion and justice. A person may not sympathize with a cat or someone else, but thirst for justice - everyone can do it. Your example with a woman who showed sympathy for the children of Beslan, this is sympathy, yes. But this is one example, this is her. I am sure that all adequate Russians had a different, stronger feeling about that event: a thirst for just punishment for the bandits. Justice is not selective, and empathy is selective. The example with a woman is rather an exception (a good exception).
A few more words about sympathy. People can show sympathy in public, but don't fool yourself. Many people, so that others do not condemn them for their cynicism, express words of condolence and sympathy, because this is accepted in society. Not the fact that they really care about the event.

n
nisanis 11.11.21

Veenine
"That's a sheet, straight stream of consciousness"

I agree, I went too far), but I just got this insanity ... in the news Timur-Amur, at work, a partner in the face with a smartphone pokes, they say, "news" Timur bit Cupid, the faithful came home almost not with tears in my eyes, right from the doorway, count up, some juvenile bastards blew up the cat, and even they are from our region ... well, I think, I'll go to the PG, I will read some "interesting" type, from which leg you get up in the morning or did an icicle fall on your head on March 8? ... I go in, and here on you, again twenty-five ... are you serious? do we have no more problems? Where is the damn stalker with kamunyaki? here at me and burnt and began bombale)))

A.Soldier of Light

"and sympathy - just selectively."

"love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who offend you and persecute you" ... have you heard that, are you capable of this? I’m not, but I’m able to admit that I’m a cynic and sympathize with insincere only because it’s accepted, fashionable, comfortable, or they give candy, I’ll never, I’d better cynically give a hundred rubles to a beggar than leave a hundred signatures on a petition in support for homeless people.

"thirst for fair punishment for bandits"

Agree! but this attempt to punish morons for a crime 10 years ago, despite the fact that two of them have already served for a much more serious crime - the murder of a taxi driver ... well, hs, in our today's reality it looks like an attempt to wash your hair while in a huge barrel of shit at the same time, you also have no soap, but this does not prevent you from screaming about purity and fragrance!

PS Everything in figs, tired, the priest has cooled down, I will no longer unsubscribe here, all the beaver and more rescued cat!))))

M
Mage Hermit 11.11.21

This is a stoned kote.

P
Polololon 11.11.21

I'll just leave this piece of flood here.

A
AR3E 11.11.21

Polololon
He's not needed here, take it back.

P
Polololon 11.11.21

AR3E
And that's it, it's too late to rush. Here's another one.

7Rain7 11.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
You can beat them, but with possible consequences.