3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edikbl 11.11.21 11:24 pm

PASSAGE (Starship Troopers)

As I understand it, there will be all the same questions on the passage, so I'll start.

how and with what to soak this spatula with fire at the very beginning, when we protect the fort, in the first game I remember just getting away from it, but here it is necessary to wet this mochin. On the tower, after he brushed it off, not to pour, there seems to be no bouzouki in the area, I thought maybe, like in the film, you have to jump on his back, so you can't jump over the fence. Than to wet that. I fired at him for a long time, I was already tired of him, but at least he had henna, only benefit he fried the whole bug guard.
91 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z032O 11.11.21

He needs to shoot at his "trunk" (where the jet comes from) or in the head, which is much easier. To play easily, you need to go into all the cracks, since there is a weapon much better than yours.

Ps how to fill up 2 small beetles-plasma launchers without a rocket launcher, I do not know, I overplayed, found a rocket launcher and calmly flunked everyone.

D
Denis11 11.11.21

And tell me how to kill a child Plasma error

T
Tornado2000 11.11.21

At Outpost 29, everything is trite and simple.
when the Tanker appears, you need to quickly run the ladder next to the collapsed wall (to the right of the entrance to the fort).
There we bend down and calmly shoot him in the head, since his fire does not reach us from this place.

And the plasma of beetles can only be wetted with a rat.

Rhino beetles - right in the ass, there they are vulnerable.

Royal bug (Royal beetle) - you need to shoot from MK4 in his eyes, when they fall to the ground (like petals), there he can easily be farther.

The game was over, AWESOME !!
GAME OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!!!

Z
Zombayner 11.11.21

Plasma beetles and from the machine can be filled or better from a sniper machine (5). Move away from him, wait until he opens his ass and shoot, if they hit, then the blue will fly out. In the game, you can fill everyone with the first weapon.

D
Denis11 11.11.21

And someone else does not know where the rocket launcher can be found in the level where you need to kill the child of the Plasma Errors. 2) And how long does it take to shoot from machine guns at it and where

D
Denis11 11.11.21

How to kill a larger plasma beetle

Z
Zombayner 11.11.21

I wrote to shoot him in the ass when he opens it. How long is normal, but from the rocket launcher it is faster if you also shoot in the ass when you open it (I had about 2-3 missiles coming out if you hit it well).
The biggest beetle as well as the rest.

D
Denis11 11.11.21

AND THE HOPE OF ALL WILL BE MISSIONS

D
DYX 11.11.21

la ... I obviously reached the last mission (I play at the most difficult level), there in the center of the outpost sits a royal female and beetles twig from all sides ... I jump like a saiga, but I still can't hold out ... who knows where to hide or just do I have to get lost and I don’t know :), I hold on to the max until the attack of two rhinos and the arrival of a couple of transports ...
zs. the very first rocket launcher (the mission is where there is a member of some kind to save and soak the first plasma) of a feller in the left turn, so to speak, there are still sniper beetles hung on the walls and a transport knocked out at a fork ...

R
ReRevival. 11.11.21

Does anyone know how to dunk the last beetle in the last level? And then I vnego all my ammunition supplies and he does not die, he constantly regenerates. I shot him some little petals about 30 times, and he gets up on the oak trees and revives them again, he starts shaking me and his nerves can't stand it. I even shoot him with a nuclear bazooka and he doesn't care, does that happen? Help me please!!! Otherwise, I'll throw this computer out of the window along with these damn beetles on the screw, then they will definitely grunt! Plz

Z
Zipper007 11.11.21

How to pass level 2 where to defend the fort, I lose all the time. What should be done there.

D
DYX 11.11.21

whack, you need to listen or at least watch the task and read the credits periodically)

Z
Zombayner 11.11.21

The last beetle must be knocked down, so we shoot off his "ears", well, these are on the sides, then he needs to shoot at the tuft when he gets up on his hind legs (yellow crap appears there). so he will not do anything.

A
ArchDemon 11.11.21

How do you play the game ??? In the same place, in some missions, it is simply impossible to survive.

D
DYX 11.11.21

it is difficult to survive there in all missions, the current is at a very difficult level ... I've reached one place and I suffer ...

s
saved 11.11.21

People! How to wet and where from the red flying locusts that spit with fire and the time is counting down, I can't get into them from any weapon !!!!
Help out !!!

D
Dmitry Aleksandrovich 11.11.21

saved You take a cannon that dissipates and you wet them

D

Attention. Anyone who wants to know all the vulnerabilities of bugs, contact me

R
Raschek 11.11.21

I have the following problem. Where there are warehouses, there are several levels of them, you still have to go up the elevator, where you have to go afterwards, when he interrupted everyone, and the tanker beetle that was below. They write that I have to go down the elevator to the warehouse of the second level, I go down, and there is nothing, I went around everything. Tell me what to do, where to go?

D

This is at what level