3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Last Remnant 09.11.19 07:37 pm

Impressions of the game (Life is Strange: Before the Storm)

IMHO: Judging by the first episode of Deck Nine is not screwed up and gave us a great prequel.
Spoiler

+ A good story.
+ The no !!! hair now moving !!!
+ Good selection of music, the game this was a pleasant surprise.
+ Improved menu interaction.
Technical flaws (if you have the game hangs while loading is to reduce the graphics settings).
- Too short episode runs for two hours.
- The lack of Russian subtitles, seriously skvoreshniki FF 15 Russian released that they bothered to translate Lis:BtS?
74 Comments
Sort by:
h
h-H-h 09.11.19

Last Remnant
translate the team which translated the basic game has already been said, now they this month a major the last episode finished and do a prequel.

L
Lamossus 09.11.19

Last Remnant
another plus is the new mechanics backtalk, most importantly, in future episodes she is not abused

23hudo 09.11.19

I want to write that the game is shit, as do many players who a particular game are not logged in, but to do this I will not )) good game, but not for all.

I
Ishamael 09.11.19

For me, as this game is aimed at girls of teenagers. I only lasted for the first episode of the first part, and then only with difficulty.

A
Anglerfish 09.11.19

Ishamael
Spoiler

P
PROSTOVIKA963 09.11.19

still don't understand what power Rachel. It's the air, the spirits or what ?!?!?

D
DarkSidius 09.11.19

I liked the game. Of course a bit short after the first part :) , but management made more comfortable and the spirit of the game is not spoiled. Super ! more such brands.

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

There came a strange rumour that the protection from the game was removed. Or another duck?

L
Last Remnant 09.11.19

NightHawkreal
No idea, I don't see the point to pirates for this game on Steam worth a penny.

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

Last Remnant
Me too. Don't like Chloe. ) Just wondering, surrendered again whether developed or not.

v
viskisyn4ik 09.11.19

PROSTOVIKA963
Scream of the Banshee)

P
PROSTOVIKA963 09.11.19

viskisyn4ik
that came up)))

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

PROSTOVIKA963
I think pyrokinesis.

In General, my opinion is the game is a total copy of the original made for the fans of Chloe.

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

Oh, I realized that in the end there was Rachel just breathed on the campfire: a bottle of wine, almost in the sting and no snacks - this is no joke. )

A
Angry Hamster 09.11.19

NightHawkreal
The most plausible theory about how burning trash in just a few seconds lit up the entire forest. :-D

D
Dzhoel Miller 09.11.19

Really liked the first two episodes :)

c
copper_sun 09.11.19

A very powerful first episode, the second has not yet doprose. I agree that the game is perhaps closer to teenagers, as she soaked all this perfectionism and typical problems these. The new Studio is well conveyed the atmosphere of the first game + the soundtrack is excellent. In the end it was a great game, which, incidentally, can hardly be called a game, because the number of cut-scenes immensely, but in the negative it does not follow, the DVD also)
PS I hope that on the 3rd episode, they won't.

A
Anyanyan 09.11.19

An excellent game from the first minute, but the thought about the fate of Rachel...a few brings sadness...

m
mo3g00 09.11.19

Hello, reader! I would NOT recommend you to start the acquaintance with the universe Life is Strange is before the storm, otherwise, you can expect disappointment for a number of reasons.. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Myshkin_Alex/recommended/554620/

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

Yeah raisin where it is.