3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Last Remnant 09.11.19 07:37 pm

Impressions of the game (Life is Strange: Before the Storm)

IMHO: Judging by the first episode of Deck Nine is not screwed up and gave us a great prequel.
Spoiler

+ A good story.
+ The no !!! hair now moving !!!
+ Good selection of music, the game this was a pleasant surprise.
+ Improved menu interaction.
Technical flaws (if you have the game hangs while loading is to reduce the graphics settings).
- Too short episode runs for two hours.
- The lack of Russian subtitles, seriously skvoreshniki FF 15 Russian released that they bothered to translate Lis:BtS?
74 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhoel Miller 09.11.19

Asha_EveRem
Not a teenager, but the game is very catchy :)

R
Raiden966 09.11.19

La, knowing what will happen with Rachel, I'm screwed even as hurt through the game. They are in fact Chloe could make it work....

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

Knowing what happens with Chloe, it's symbolic.

In General, the game is worse than the first part.

F
Fox_Cry 09.11.19

The game is a masterpiece ,it is a pity that episode 3

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

Now I understand why the developers of the first part said that they to this have no relationship.

D
Direcat 09.11.19

To begin with, I inform that the original Life is strange I really liked it, so that I not accused of bias to the project. As for this prequel, I begin with the feeling of its uselessness, because we can say, know in advance what will happen in the future with the characters. So, these feelings were confirmed. The plot of this game only tells us about how he met Chloe and Rachel, and why they became friends. All the intrigue and plot twists revolve only around the parents of Rachel. No more responses, the prequel does not, but only more questions arise. Next lot of spoilers.
Let's start in order. I think many people remember the disappointment at the end of the original Life is strange when you knew that all your choices in the game are offset by the usual choice of two endings. Only there it was clear only at the end, and then these decisions are offset in the beginning by the very existence of the original. The question is:
Spoilerthe we give advice to Samantha about his relationship with Nathan Prescott, if in the future it will still be a raging asshole, sitting on the tablets which drugs the girls drugs, and she disappears? Why do we meet/do not meet the tackles Eliot to Chloe, if then he, too, disappears from the plot? Why are we unable to reconcile with Chloe and David, if then they will still be a strained relationship? Well, a few minor comments.
Further questions arise concerning the relationship of the prequel and original:
Спойлер1) why is Rachel's father, the local district attorney, incidentally, was not able with the help of his connections to find her daughter, when she was gone? That mind is not enough even with the help of dogs to search landfill - a place where the heroine hang out more often? 2) How do you still have Rachel and Frank had an affair and why she kept him from Chloe?
To summarize I would say that if you want a twisted and interesting plot, then you will find it unlikely. To play is only out of a sense of nostalgia and love for the original, in order to once again meet familiar characters. More should not count.

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

Direcat
Спойлер1) Probably because canonical is a variant where the good and faithful Chloe tells the truth about the family squabbles. Rachel's tears with the family, because they believe that she ran away from town and not looking for her. Or nobody thought to connect these facts. 2) I think they were, noticed the time in the dump they are behaving very strangely at the meeting.

This is the main problem of the game - on the one hand we are given the opportunity to positively affect Nathan or David, the other is impossible, even at least once to object to Rachel to try to convince or support another character. Chloe behaves like an obedient slave that even Max did not. Or at least friendly to break up with Elliot because the developers decided so. But the moments with Rachel is a big part of the game, in addition to her global only moments with his brothers. Personally, I thought the choices in the game gave much less than in the first part, where I at least could choose how to relate to the characters or their actions.

M
Mister Chuvak 09.11.19

Passed. What can I say, a prequel came out weak. The story of zero, most of it is boring mostly empty dialogues, as well as the sad play and a Board game. No intrigue, no plot twists there. The characters are not disclosed, that is, we know absolutely nothing new. Everything you can learn from this prequel is why Chloe has blue hair and where did she come from a rusty pickup truck, and that, in principle, ALL. As noted above Direcat to Play is only out of a sense of nostalgia and love for the original, in order to once again meet familiar characters. More should not count. The original game was excellent and this prequel is a disappointment...

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

Mr. Dude
By the way about the Board game, the first time it was funny. But the second time, with the same idea
Spoilertv Chloe sacrifices herself for the sake of others, this is just a waste of time.

E
Eikiti 09.11.19

I bought the incentive, the first zater to the holes, the idea of the butterfly effect has always been taste...But THIS...What a nonsense and not the game, I passed the first episode thoughts : When you get to the end, for these games only to sleep, the plot boring, one solid water, with the same success I could download some sort of women's pop series , and look - nothing has changed, but sorry, much awaited game, to return again, alas there is no desire. Pros only music, maybe just I'm not the age that would watch the soap smaka buttons, but personal opinion about the game: about.

m
magic_man 09.11.19

The post-credits scene makes me shiver

K
Konstantin335 09.11.19

Pass only the first episode, very much in the spirit of the first part only without the abilities. More precisely, instead of the ability it is now possible for someone to argue with. Nice thought that you can play a Board game.

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

magic_man
One thing spoils it:
Spoilerage the first part, mobile communications in the bunker there.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.11.19

Well, I went more to the original,the relationships and their development.Besides Chloe Max.Some answers were cut by the felling.Yes and a petition to sign Herb'Okur expensive.But as mentioned above knowing what Rachel very sad to go.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.11.19

Direcat wrote:
As yet Rachel and Frank had an affair and why she kept him from Chloe?
Yes it fucking sucks,especially if you play a romantic line.Rachel's still on hard drugs was like I remember when Max tells Frank what happened he says,I killed her.In mother go?

D
Direcat 09.11.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Rachel was not sitting. Frank was a drug dealer Nathan, whom he drugged the victims (the first didn't know about it). That turned out that Frank had sold drugs to Nathan, he overdid the dose and killed Rachel. Because of this Frank and was herself to blame for her death.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.11.19

Direcat
Yes forgot already passed long ago.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.11.19

Yes, the guys turned out well.Why not do a similar story.With other characters and a good ending,That would not be so sad to go.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.11.19

Then what is the problem in the original I played not how many times without tension.What I knew about Rachel but none of that.Now can't get the original to play.Damn I'm old,frostbitten man that understands this love for all temporary stuff.But the story hooked overhaul the game on the train in the first episode,the Staging of the storm in the second.Probably everyone would like to experience that.Well alas life is not for those who love dreams.

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Not pulled they would have their story, they then had only three episodes, with a very primitive plot and lots of borrowing from the original, including the cloned characters.

And about witches, it is the topic.