3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan4545 11.11.21 11:36 pm

How to deal with Windows 7 32 bit

How to deal with Windows 7 32 bit. There is a license, and to play new games you need 64 bit. I understand that you just need to install a new one and that's it. But how to choose what would be stable and work without glitches.
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

Ivan4545
Download MSDN image (litsuha), install. Then try to activate it with your key - if it doesn't work out, there are enough activators. I have been using it for several years - I like it more than someone else's assemblies, in which either something is removed, or a lot of unnecessary stuff is crammed.
Stability depends more on the user - if you don't follow Windows, problems may begin with time and with the license.

I
Ivan4545 11.11.21

The most annoying thing is that the key was glued to the computer and the child tore off half (

D
Dmitry Pylnev 11.11.21

Because You have a licensed Windows, try to update it to Windows 10, it's free and you don't need to enter the key during the update process. And Windows 10 is not 32 bit, 64 onli.

I
Ivan4545 11.11.21

Alternatively, only the programs will all fly off (

D
Dmitry Pylnev 11.11.21

this is a small fee for switching to Win 10. It will be free until the summer of this year, but as it goes on, xs. 32-bit systems have outlived theirs, they cannot address modern volumes of RAM, so there is no support in up-to-date games. But there is a moment with the Microsoft office package, an unlicensed one will not work for 10 wines, but I myself have not tried to put a pirate one on it.

D
Dmitry Pylnev 11.11.21

An acquaintance of mine works in the Russian branch of Microsoft, says that Vin 10 is not as bad as they are trying to expose it, but some annoying services must be turned off immediately, incl. those that collect data and send to Microsoft.

Z
Zaibazu 11.11.21

Dmitry Pylnev

I caught a joke here with Win 10 .. having a key to Win 7. I
updated the girl's license from 7 to 10 and the PC ... changed her mother and percent in a month .. naturally, it became necessary to activate Windows again. And then it turned out to be a jamb. The key from 7 for activation will not work already and there is no key from 10 for activation)))) I call Microsoft and tell them the situation. They say well, either demolish everything then put 7 and update to 10 again, or buy 10. As a result, everyone remained unconvinced, and I am with a non-licensed Win 10))

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

Ivan4545

what does it mean how to choose? windows 7 64 ultimate and forward

A
Archimedes 11.11.21

You can upgrade to Vin10 - they will give a licensed x32. But if you need an x64 license, you put the pirated x64 7 or 8 and upgrade to 10. So you still have to reinstall if you need a 64-bit OS.

The license is given only for the version that was installed. Those. x32 - only x32, x64 - only x64.

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

Dmitry Pylnev
... And Windows 10 is never 32-bit ...

Are you sure?
Spoiler

I
Ivan4545 11.11.21

I think it's time to save money for a new Windows (

Z
Zaibazu 11.11.21

Ivan4545 The
bit depth of the system does not matter when activated, the keys are not divisible by 32 and 64 (relevant for W7). For good, put a clean 64 bit W7 in accordance with your Home Pro Ult key and update it to W10. And you don't need to save anything)

I
Ivan4545 11.11.21

Thanks)

S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

It makes no sense to install 64-bit Windows if you have less than 4 GB of RAM. And if you have 4 or more, then there is no point in 32-bit, tk. the system and programs cannot use more than 3 GB. But the owner is a master.

A
Amphetamine9999 11.11.21

Ivan4545
there is a program that shows the key (for example KeyFinder)
, look in the net, install, look and
rewrite on a piece of paper, then upgrade to a dozen,
then through the same program, see what the key is (the system itself generates a new one from what you have from windows 7)
then with microsoft download a 64-bit image (if you have a home basic or extended version, then download a simple windows 10 x64 if PRO or ULTIMATE then download windows 10 PRO x64)
install a clean x64 image and enter the key that windows 10 already gave you
Congratulations - you have a free Windows 10 ! (although this key will be valid only with your hardware (in particular, the processor and motherboard))
It works 100%
I have done this already 7 times on different PCs
Install the driver via Driver Pack Solution 17.3.1 (just put it in the search engine and download the full version from the official website via torrent)

V
Vasek Vasekk 11.11.21

Amphetamine9999
Why does he need a key - if there is an auto-binding to a computer.
Updates its litsuha from 7 to 10.
Activation will automatically pick up everything.
Then you can simply format the C: drive and set the 10-ku that you want (skipping activation during installation) - the system will pick up everything on the fly and activate it after loading the desktop. For the "zhezelo" will already be in the database.

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

Vasek Vasekk Will update
litsuha from 7 (32 bit) to 10 (64 bit) - is this possible?

x
xoen 11.11.21

Ivan4545 You are looking
for "MSActBackUp", you make a Backup license for it.
You put win x64, you restore the license.
Profit!

g
ggroom 11.11.21

SonyK.
No. Systems don't update like that. x32 only x32, x64 on x64

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

ggroom
Don't tell me this, but Vasek Vasekk - he messed something up. Or did not read the topic itself.