3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_executor_ 09.11.19 07:40 pm

Tigresdel! (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

The people here have such a problem. I (and probably you) came to the soap message stating it would be good to change your password. What is so good that until we move the fuck will go on your ACC. The letter was a link on the page (theirs) where you had to enter your mail and then (after one procedure) I threw on this page:
pix.PlayGround.ru
There I re-introduced the soap and twice entered the new password. Click on sibmit, is the long loading page and nothing is updated. I remain on the page and not a word, nor spirit about the fact that they changed my password or not. What to do?
PS Tried to enter the password that was entered there - zero effect.
195 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hunter867 09.11.19

venomous
throw pliz link,and my error node spec chanche and something else

S
Shanox 09.11.19

Had problems with error NodeSpecCache,but NodeSpecCache seems clear to ESTs in the net, did as told, created a second account on the computer, the Name was written in Latin,came in new, started shipping the game, like all the rules, started the screen saver, I THOUGHT HOORAY! it was not there, after the video did, subsequent visits there were thrown before reaching the screen saver BioWare, maybe on a second account in a computer to reinstall the game???
Prompt, I suffer a week with the game.
On Xp the trouble of reinstalling Windows, will not work, no disk, buy a new Windows computer or PC is also not an option)
And the Fault 7, crashes to splash all=

S
Shanox 09.11.19

And silence=(

H
Hunter867 09.11.19

Shanox
nothing helped bennnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am shocked simply no words...

H
Hunter867 09.11.19

guys please tell me what else can I do really want to try out the game,who knows write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pliz!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Moskit 09.11.19

yuzayte Google

M
Mister Darth 09.11.19

People pliz help! I have created an account, all as provisions! But when I go to the launcher (downloaded with of. of the website) login, password and click on LOGIN! All day waiting for it to load! what to do???

J
Joker256 09.11.19

to reinstall
when it comes to loading screen, then you need to transfer Windows to English (this is exactly wrote)

M
Mister Darth 09.11.19

Thank you very much,Joker256!!! Already updated)))

V
Vit0k 09.11.19

People what to do???Played in peace,to resume level 30(played for a few weeks),and then those on the next day trying to join the game and does not go writes that something was entered wrong,even though you entered it right,decided to change the password,changed this and still the same writes.Decided to log into my account on the website, wrote mail,password,and Security key code,everything fits except the Security key code's.Wrote many times to different keys and it did not fit.T.E. the key that is generated Security key is not suitable.What to do???

!!!All solved the problem!!!The problem was time.I synced the time in the ipad with the computer and it all went!

M
Mister Darth 09.11.19

People, I'm che wanted to ask! And you can turn off the program Star wars TOR Launcher during the upgrade? And, damn, 9 hours waiting for one was 3 hours more!

M
Moskit 09.11.19

Mr. Darth
no it shakes update

M
Mister Darth 09.11.19

okay....ATP! And about I got a lot of obavljati if I schyaz download file size is 4 gig! More files not будет7

3loyDoG 09.11.19

Help guys please!After the cutscene biovar black screen crashes error NodeSpecCache checked everything nowhere no Russian letters!

M
Mister Darth 09.11.19

and my computer in Russian?[new user]

J
Joker256 09.11.19

Mr. Darth
the game itself loads (like in the network you bought it). updates there, God forbid, 500 meters, not more. system a-La world war II was not there (when after download ODA files, you can login to the game, and all the rest, loads in addition).

M
Mister Darth 09.11.19

Krackon
2 nope, not allowed! at the time the map have a registration key, which is needed PI account activation

l
loyal_986 09.11.19

The game for a few seconds flew, and then found my character stuck between the rocks, can't get out. A quick trip impossible. At the same time, active all the slots like when you hover over the enemy. Apparently, a bug. Is there a way out?

J
Joker256 09.11.19

/stuck like that you need to write

K
Korpin 09.11.19

Guys, help!
SVTOR is installed means everything is OK, but then it suddenly finishes the installation and says that installation of SWTOR has failed.
Do you have any idea how to solve it?