3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HopHeyLa-laLey 11.11.21 11:39 pm

Orc Dwemer?

My opinion is why the Dwemer are orcs.

The Dwemer King Dumak is also called Dumalakat the Dwarf Orc. It can be assumed that Trinimac / Dumac is Malacat / Dumalacat. Malacath is also called Orcay, and the book The True Nature of the Orcs states that his battles with Ysmir are legendary. Ysmir is known to be King Wolfheart, and the murder of Dumak is attributed to him. One of the songs says that when he killed him, he cursed his people.
The same songs earlier say that Wolfheart fought with the eastern orcs and sent their king to hell. To the east of Skyrim was only Morrowind, and the Orcs as we know them were not inhabited (at least on the scale to pose a threat), only Dwemer and Dunmer. In addition, apart from Gortwog, we do not know of any orc kings in previous eras. Which also suggests that he fought with the eastern Dwemer and their king Dumak the dwarf-orc.

It can be assumed that during the battle on Red Mountain, when Kagrenac used tools on the Heart, he and all the Dwemer of Morrowind, whom he somehow connected with the power of the Heart, moved to Oblivion, and Dumac, who at that moment was probably already dead, became Malacatom, because the Dwemer always wanted to get divine powers, maybe they succeeded. And the Rourken clan then turned into the orcs that we know now (perhaps because it was not directly connected with the Heart, but was still the same breed as the rest of the Dwemer), and Malacath became their god. In the book Children of the Pig, it is said that the Orcs fled to the vicinity of Saartal and fought there with the Nords and Chimer for the right to find their home. In the game, in the vicinity of Saartal, there are indeed many Dwemer ruins of the Rourken clan, all of whose inhabitants, after the events on Red Mountain, could turn into primitive orcs, who could no longer defend their fortresses and were attacked by the Nords. Then it turns out that all the Dwemer of Hammerfel also turned into orcs, and the Redguards who arrived from Yokuda fought with them.

And besides, Malacat has already given us two games as a reward for Volendrang, which was forged by the Dwemer of the Rourken clan.

The stories that the orcs appeared in the era of the Dawn, when Boethus ate Trinimac and he came out in the form of Malacath may well be fiction or allegories, which since the first era have greatly changed and acquired such a mythical shade. But even here you can find a clue, in the same songs in the alternative version it is said that Nerevar is the son of Boeta, and he killed Dumac, who, I assume, is Trinimac.

Also Nu-Hatta says that "Arkey is a lie from a past era", and Arkey is Orkey> Malacat. "False", since the rest of the Daedra lords do not perceive Malacath as an equal, for he is not a child of Padomai, but a mortal who became a Daedra.
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 11.11.21

Do not read. I guess I'm an Orc.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

I am not a robot â– 

F
FIL. Just FIL 11.11.21

Was Trinimac a Dwemer and not an Aldmeri? In general, hell understand these measures ... Okay, at least there were fewer of them. Understand their origins

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

I read Just tin - DEEP ANALYTICS? I understood this text 10th circle of Hell ....)))))))))) I left for Narnia »
Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

The forum author was mistaken) This is from the Elder Scrolls series ...

B
BioGen 11.11.21

Like there was a video on this topic, look at AshKinga on YouTube

g
gmh4589 11.11.21

HopHeyLa-laLey
BioGen

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

What is this epus doing in a chatterbox