3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 11.11.21 11:45 pm

The game does not have many scenes from trailers (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

We count:

1. Sex with Triss.
2. Siren at Geralt's boat
3. A ghost kissing a guy
4. A vampire sleeping in a coffin

Think so - there weren't many interesting events in the game! Do you think they will not exist at all, or will we see them in DLS?
42 Comments
Sort by:
G
GhostKasio 11.11.21

It is unlikely that we will see

A
Alex coachman 11.11.21

I think you didn’t go through everything. Somewhere I made the wrong decisions, somewhere I just missed something.

M
MudrichenkO 11.11.21

Nemesis
actually has sex with Tris, after you confess your love to her, the ghost kisses the man, this is a quest for Keira Metz, you remove the curse from the tower this way, the sleeping vampire is about the coroner in Novigrad, you figure it out, and there are a lot of sirens near Geralt's boat when you collect a counter-band on Skeliga

GUYS PLAY THE WITCH CAREFULLY THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AND DISCOVER EVERYTHING

P
Playersaharan 11.11.21

Nemesis
Is the ghost a pestilent maiden or what? So this scene is in the "Mouse Tower" quest given by Keira.
And yes, for some reason I have a feeling of déjà vu

N
Nemesis 11.11.21

Some scenes were changed, for example, instead of Geralt, Eskel fought with the Wild Hunt, but still they are. And those that I wrote are not present at all.

Revised the Sword of Destiny trailer. There, half of what is shown is not in the game. There is no fight between Vesemir and the ghosts, no jumps of Geralt on the back of the griffin ... Was it really all just sketches for the trailer? But damn, they were also made on the game engine, I thought they were game scenes ...

N
Nemesis 11.11.21

MudrichenkO

Okay, I stumbled something with the ghost. Sex with Triss is at the lighthouse, but there is no scene itself, which was in the trailer: There was a

task about a vampire, but he did not sleep there in a coffin. He met me at the warehouse face to face.
There are many sirens in the sea, but in the video there was just a cutscene with a siren

L
Lyokha-Bro- 11.11.21

At the expense of others I will not say, others said, I found a wampa !!!

N
Nemesis 11.11.21

I also found a wampa, but he was not in the coffin. He fought me in the warehouse.

N
Nighthawkreal 11.11.21

The vampire in the sarcophagus is in one of the side-quests with the archaeologist, he really did not find it.

Maybe the scene with Triss is in another version of the passage.

P
Playersaharan 11.11.21

Nemesis
It seems that the scene where Triss throws her head back is a standard sex scene in the game (I've already met her three times when having sex with different girls). Apparently the developers decided not to spoil the real scene with Triss in the trailer, so they put her model in a standard "frame".

S
Saloknir 11.11.21

Nemesis
1. A dressed Triss is used in the trailer
4. There is also a vampire sleeping in a coffin

N
Nikewww 11.11.21

All events from the post, which are supposedly not in the release version, are present in the game.

M
MudrichenkO 11.11.21

Nemesis is
just in the trailer censored version so she is dressed

B
Beirut 11.11.21

everything is there, I just haven't seen the siren

D
DarKSiR_666 11.11.21

Nemesis
1. Sex with Triss. (yes, at the lighthouse)
2. Siren by Geralt's boat (I don’t know, I don’t remember)
3. A ghost kissing a guy (yes, a quest on Kolomnitsa)
4. A vampire sleeping in a coffin (I saw somewhere in the game)

M
MKUltra 11.11.21

There is a sleeping vampire. If you climb the canals of Novigrad, you can stumble upon a walled up wall, break it, and there a man is looking for some kind of elven records. Here he gives a small quest and during this quest you need to open the coffin with the sleeping vampire. He will say to this, as if "why are you pinned, you won't let me sleep!" If you open the coffin a second time, there will be a fight with a vampire.

B
Black cloak. 11.11.21

Everything is there, do not invent it.

r
renbu 11.11.21

There are no trailers in DAO inquisition at all)) and if you made the wrong decisions or stupidly didn’t do these tasks, then you don’t need to say that it didn’t happen.

X
XBoy360 11.11.21

About the ghost on Kolomnitsa - I took her remains or something to her boyfriend, and she dumped him there. Could everything be settled peacefully?

D
Daddy321 11.11.21

Nemesis
This is the most dull forum about the witcher after the endless srach about the grafon. I'm even afraid to imagine how you played
XBoy360
Peacefully you still can't decide, but to make everything more romantic, you need to refuse to take the remains, and instead bring the man to the island