3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 11.11.21 11:45 pm

The game does not have many scenes from trailers (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

We count:

1. Sex with Triss.
2. Siren at Geralt's boat
3. A ghost kissing a guy
4. A vampire sleeping in a coffin

Think so - there weren't many interesting events in the game! Do you think they will not exist at all, or will we see them in DLS?
42 Comments
Sort by:
s
sti11man 11.11.21

Better tell me where Emgyr's throne room is from the trailer and why in the game he gave me a task in some shitty closet.

N
Nighthawkreal 11.11.21

XBoy360
With a very big stretch you can. The ghost is lying. You will understand further.

sti11man A
hall right next to the entrance to the palace. And in the closet - for conspiracy :)

X
XBoy360 11.11.21

NightHawkreal
I don't understand already, because already this quest has passed about 20 hours ago.

N
Nighthawkreal 11.11.21

Well, personally, I'm already planning to go through again.

s
seffko 11.11.21

sti11man
if you are blind then the throne room is rebuilt after destruction

E
Elite User 11.11.21

This epic moment is not in the game, where Emgyr speaks epic `` I shall give her what she deserves ''

E
Elite User 11.11.21

In this moment, Eskel is fighting in the game, and in the trailer Geralt

E
Elite User 11.11.21

I have never seen in the whole game ...

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 11.11.21

For those who have not found a vampire. I advise you to watch the video without sound, the guy has a nasty voice.

s
sti11man 11.11.21

It does not apply to the trailer, but where is this set in the game ?:
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru
What I collected in the game looks to put it mildly wrong.

S
Saloknir 11.11.21

sti11man
is a bear school armor
normal, improved, excellent, master

B
Beirut 11.11.21

sti11man
There are too many things in the game that don't look right)))

v
vettl 11.11.21

Elite User

N
Nohchik1ant 11.11.21

Elite User
this moment occurs when sailing on Skellig, but there will also be Ciri next to Geralt.

P
Pertrubator 11.11.21

In Novigrad, if you sleep with one of the prostitutes, there will be this scene. Only there, instead of Triss, there will be a model of a prostitute. Apparently in the final version they changed places.

k
killerBD1 11.11.21

sti11man
Concept Art, changed in the game, because concept art does not always have to be what is in the game

X
X_ray_83 11.11.21

The topic is correct, just what the developers promised, but in fact not! There is no underwater city about which they were promoting, therefore in the trailer there is a mermaid, not a siren. There are no "huge catacombs" in Novigrad, the developers boasted like they will be impressive in fact zilch ((((Vivek remembered in Morrowind)) And a lot of things, why boast that in fact it turned out to be crap is incomprehensible.

i
is94 11.11.21

Elite User
If you didn't know, then these are the pictures that you posted were from E3 ... in my opinion, 2013) There is even a different graph, not yet fixed!) For two years, they have changed a lot, changed, etc.)

_
_Fox30 11.11.21

Everything is there, except for the mermaid, it was either cut out or no one has found it yet.

Yes, this girl.

Y
Youxyxol 11.11.21

Guys, has it occurred to you that some of the scenes may be from two, not yet released, paid major DLCs? For example, mermaids about Toussaint can be added, etc. IMHO, of course. Well, wait and see, of course.