3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
funishedpiddle 11.11.21 11:45 pm

Your Favorite GTA Part (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part

Vice City is the best! maybe not IMHO, but still for many IMHO ... IMHO

because this is the atmosphere, the sun, the only GTA with bright colors ... I confirm
120 Comments
Sort by:
X
XxXJenYXxX 11.11.21

GTA SA CONFIRM

V
Vuzya 11.11.21

In sa bright, beautiful, colors of dusk and dawn, no less. And what nights, no Weiss stood nearby. Actually for three years I have not changed my opinion, San Andreas is the best of the whole series. We are waiting for a nickle.
Shl
And in my heart I dream that GTA was made in the image of the four. The whole state. This will be a game.

L
Lightninggg 11.11.21

I'm for GTAIV! And in other parts, no grafon, no physics, no detail, no plot. In general, I will use such games !!!

G
Grand theft gamer 11.11.21

And in other parts, no grafon, no physics, no detail, no plot. In general, I will use such games !!!

cruel you: _) you can't do that, with regard to graphics, physics, detailing, plot, you have a big facepalm :, I look in you again the graffiti burst out and insane love for 4. You asked your friend not to impose your opinion on everyone! add at the end of the sentence IMHO, otherwise you will call hollyvar :) I will

nirikamendu

O_o some new word, hmmm ..

a
at-400 11.11.21

GTA SA !!!

L
Lightninggg 11.11.21

cruel you: _)

What is.

you can't do that, with regard to graphics, physics, detailing, plot, you have a big facepalm:

Well, it's true, except for the plot. There is some plot there, but weak, especially in the BC and III.

I look in you again the graffiti burst out and the mad love for the 4-ke.

^ _ ^ A little bit. But just not crazy love for 4-ke, she already bothered me = /

not to impose my opinion on everyone! add at the end of the sentence IMHO,

But I want to.

otherwise you will call Hallivar :)

That's right!

V
Vuzya 11.11.21

sekr3t
You can only troll small children) PonyPhil

Dmitry Stone_Cold Sergeevich
But I did not expect from you -_-

L
Lightninggg 11.11.21

Vuzya
You only

troll small children) I'm not a troll. I just love gta.ru

PonyPhil

I am brony !

G
Grand theft gamer 11.11.21

Vuzya,
let me know what you didn't expect?)

V
Vuzya 11.11.21

Facepalm to the troll
Well, what are you)

m
miha64 11.11.21

I'll surprise everyone, the best GTA-LCS (like the atmosphere, soundtrack, additional missions)

P
Palmont 11.11.21

I'll surprise you, LCS has no atmosphere, play III, the soundtrack of Vice City Stories is the best, unless of course you are a fan of pop, add. missions? Well, what are they? The pizza / noodle carrier-hello from Weiss, radio-controlled cars are complete nonsense, what else is especially outstanding, uniquely entertaining?
Nothing.

m
miha64 11.11.21

Is Palmont the best soundtrack in WBU? No, do not try to convince me and say that I am a fan of pop music, etc., this is my opinion. Do you think that 3 atmosphere is better because you came out first? And if LSS came out first, would 3 be an atmospheric game? This is weird. LSS also has a Car / bike salesman, trashmaster, karmmagedon, see your sight before your flight etc

g
get away_ [667] 11.11.21

GTA 4: The Lost and Damned - GTA about bikers. At least the most original and atmospheric GTA since Vice City.
Incomparable Tarantino dialogues, brutal violence, explicit scenes ... I definitely did not expect this from GTA! Definitely one of the best games in the series.

C
CutToSleep 11.11.21

In Sana'a, for example, they don't even let you bang Tenpenny - let yourself lie.
Don't let it lie to itself, but let it die quietly :-)
My favorite is, of course, Vice City. And the best is San Andreas.

i
iGraceMoore 11.11.21

GTA VICE CITY is a game that refutes the adage "hurry up, make people laugh".

CutToSleep is
similar to your third line.

C
CutToSleep 11.11.21

And where does "hurry up - make people laugh". Was it done in a hurry?

i
iGraceMoore 11.11.21

just in a very short time

C
CutToSleep 11.11.21

Did not know. However, it is not noticeable.

-
-VLD- 11.11.21

VC or SA - I play, depending on my mood. And GTA III is already tired (IV - I go through a little, except for graphics and physics, I did not notice anything special in it