3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaHeK___--- 12.11.21 12:03 am

Alleged Weapon (Far Cry: Primal)

decided to create a topic for discussion, assumptions about weapons, what do you think the developers will add? what kind of weapon will we use "BC"? write here your thoughts on this matter, perhaps you see Kalinaga onions in this part, or something else. most likely (judging by the trailers) in the game there will be bows, spears, knives, I think that there will still be some kind of axes, sledgehammers, and other tools. perhaps in the army it will be possible to kill just with a large stone. I want to hear your opinion
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 12.11.21

First, there is no need for a comma after the word "discuss". Secondly, the plot will take place 10,000 years before our era. What weapons can there be, if you think about it? What is there to discuss and speculate at all. Or do you think you will have a bunch of machine guns and sniper optics there.

L
Lech Bratan- 12.11.21

mmdaa

P
Paul_SH 12.11.21

One of the developers said that about 150 methods of stone processing were known to the ancient people.
weapons

Add here wood, bones, leather and we get immeasurable opportunities for crafting weapons ...)) For sure, there will be a branching system of skills: in the processing of primitive materials, the manufacture and use of weapons.

But beyond that, I expect a bit of a fantastic high tech in Far Cry: Primal. It would be very exciting to implement the theme of paleocontact in separate missions ...;)

C
CaHeK___--- 12.11.21

solo837 are
you a fool ?? discussion, assumptions, this listing is written separated by commas, and you want to say that there will be only three weapons in the game ?? bow, knife, spears and everything ??? and even more than 150 stone treatments. you hike my post not read all?

C
CaHeK___--- 12.11.21

solo837
I did not say that there will be some snipers. I said there would be spears, bows, axes, and the like. There are a lot of such weapons, so I created a topic for discussing this prehistoric hand weapon.

C
CaHeK___--- 12.11.21

Paul_SH
will probably also include processing of animal skins: for example, for making a light leather jacket, which will not be much, but protect the body from arrows, a quiver, some kind of knife cover. Perhaps, as in the previous parts, there will be addictive missions, for example, some kind of deity and so on. I would also like to see baits in this game.

F
Faradeyyy 12.11.21

CaHeK ___---
The game will be slightly similar to the world of Shangri La from Far Cry 4.

C
CaHeK___--- 12.11.21

Coter
yes, only "addiction", all sorts of deities are unlikely to be

P
Paul_SH 12.11.21

CaHeK ___--- Who
knows ... Developers really like the "drug addict theme", judging by the last two parts)) You never know what the ancient people smelled and what kind of grass they chewed - to stimulate superpowers.
And "deities", I really hope that they will be, at least in a couple of separate missions. The subject of paleocontact (as I wrote above) is very interesting. In many ancient religions, myths and legends, guests from the stars (aliens) are mentioned, who were so powerful (in comparison with the then earthly civilization) that they became "deities" in the eyes of people ...

C
CaHeK___--- 12.11.21

Paul_SH
and this is how the game itself will be considered? fifth part? or something like an additional game?

P
Paul_SH 12.11.21

CaHeK ___---
I think that Far Cry 5 is still ahead of us, because the developers even arranged a large-scale survey about the wishes of the players for the fifth part. Far Cry: Primal is a kind of "lyrical digression", like Far Cry: Blood Dragon, which was between the 3rd and 4th parts.

C
CaHeK___--- 12.11.21

Paul_SH
Thank you

C
CaHeK___--- 12.11.21

Paul_SH
can also add riding mammoths to the game, like in fk4

P
Paul_SH 12.11.21

CaHeK ___---
Exactly! Animals in the ancient world are also a type of weapon ("tanks" and "self-propelled guns"). I would have fought on a saber-toothed tiger ...))

T
TrampZones 12.11.21

A six-barreled stick - a swivel is decorated with flowers, now the trend is like that and they will adapt to this ...

a
ajax007 12.11.21

CaHeK ___---
there will be an opportunity to ride a mammoth, the most interesting is that you can summon several animals during a siege of outposts (misha of a jaguar saber-toothed), eagle vision will replace us with an owl, which can be controlled

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

It just seems that the lack of a firearm will impoverish the game in terms of weapons. On the scale of a primitive setting, you can come up with a lot of ideas. For example, various types of boomerangs can replace ranged weapons along with a bow. Spears, all kinds of stone axes, sledgehammers, spitting tubes with various types of darts (ranging from soporific to poisonous or paralyzing). Also, the game may contain heavy weapons such as huge spears that launch equally huge boulders. If all this can be very widely castromised and improved. Then Vin is provided

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 12.11.21

A hand grenade launcher that shoots a mammoth shit will be 100%.

R
Rolento 12.11.21

The material for weapons in those days was stone, wood and the entrails of animals (Guts and bones). Metal in the form of nuggets is also possible, as well as the poison of animals and plants. Weapons can be divided into 2 large groups - cold hand and throwing. The number of variations depends on the developers. If they have imagination, then it will be possible to see specimens like a bolas made of meteorite iron poisoned with an extract from poisonous frogs, otherwise they will knock out weapons from Rast.

b
branskugel 12.11.21

I want a battle slingshot