3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaHeK___--- 12.11.21 12:03 am

Alleged Weapon (Far Cry: Primal)

decided to create a topic for discussion, assumptions about weapons, what do you think the developers will add? what kind of weapon will we use "BC"? write here your thoughts on this matter, perhaps you see Kalinaga onions in this part, or something else. most likely (judging by the trailers) in the game there will be bows, spears, knives, I think that there will still be some kind of axes, sledgehammers, and other tools. perhaps in the army it will be possible to kill just with a large stone. I want to hear your opinion
26 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
shooting a mammoth shit
And spreading the guts at the same time is no worse than a double-barreled grenade launcher in FK4). I'm very interested, will there be a hang glider? (or some primitive version of it, collected from the bones and soaked and stretched skin of wild animals). I can't imagine FC without any kind of flights.

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 12.11.21

Stone axes, bows, etc ...

Y
YanV 12.11.21

The main thing is that the craft is commensurate with what is desired with what is necessary, and not want the wallet, killed the whale ...

l
lens_88 12.11.21

YanV Done

... about the whale done, essno.

A
Anya Kruglova 12.11.21

Bow, ax, bones ... a
lot of things you can craft ...

K
Ksedom174 12.11.21

Probably without a firearm there will be a wrong coat, it's boring .. although it depends on how to do it) Maybe some epic murders come up, etc.
For example, Dark Messiah was very cool without a gun