3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_ICE_ 12.11.21 12:03 am

Best Build (Neverwinter Nights 2)

Quite trite, but there is still no such topic.

So what's the best build in NVN? (strong, fast, powerful, cool in pvp and simple)? Any suggestions are planned to be discussed.

In general, I have never met anyone more powerful than a wizard. This is about pvp. I liked build 11 monk 9 ass. They showed their viability in pvp against contact people 1 bard 9 fight 10 rdd and 1bard 4 fight 5 berserk 10 rdd.

Who else has any ideas?
37 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonFG 12.11.21

Possibly 8 Fighter / 7 Weapon Master / 5 Fur. Burb with Scythe ... I was lucky with crits - I won ... Crits ranging from 190 to 210 and quite frequent ...

C
Chando 12.11.21

The best is only for something. It is desirable for a specific shard, which we do not have yet. Therefore, I judge only by the stats so far.
Fraenzer 10 with a favored power attack from the ranger should be the best to hit. We have already written about crits here. In general, a frantic. Purely for damage, I would do ranger 1 / fighter 1 / barb 11 / frenz 7, there will be the greatest strength, coupled with a woman.
The tank is the best out of the dremonka so far.
The skill of the casters is highly dependent on the knowledge of the player. In addition, they will again be cut off everywhere as usual.
Dexovics somehow fade into the background after that.

The Warlock is a dark horse, it has a couple of bugged invocations: cascading armor from a hasta and tentacles, on the basis of which you can make something tank-like. But the patches will fix it.

O
Orange 12.11.21

The best build is the universal build. Here Wiz comes first. A bunch of skills and feats, enough for all types of crafting. Teaches and writes scrolls. Very good in battle.
But I agree in "Beer Belly" that not everyone can play as a caster, especially with a visa. :)

_
_ICE_ 12.11.21

2 Chando
Strength will not be great because frenzi and raga are not cumulative. And if not your enemy will rise up against you? Let's say not an elf or a human. The greatest strength will be for RDDs with a zerk +16 for frenzy and standard stats. As I wrote in the next topic, more than +47 damage for non-magical weapons and without a crew has not yet been knocked out.
Yes, even prestige is not needed for a wiz, although without an crew 10 visas 10 eldrites under an ocast with an AU about 35 (I don't remember exactly, but approximately) and under his own buffs in miles he ripped anyone apart from cases of kada, a crit came under 50+, but the enemies were blown away earlier. There is also a trick for complete versatility, but it's like that ...
And the clear is nothing too.
Such a premonition of cho on shards will be run only by drow with their sang resist, which by the way is not so small and will pose a problem for an incorrectly rocked caster. (31 sang resa)

N
N0RD 12.11.21

Please write in detail, who knows, the best build of a buffer (exactly as a support, so that there are more and better buffs :)

_
_ICE_ 12.11.21

Bard is a bard and once again a bard and a clean one. You want the inspectors. Songs for all occasions, good buff spells and even what kind of healer is there + wears armor

S
STRoGG 12.11.21

Nonsense and idiocy, the best build (as well as the class) does not exist in NVN-NVH2. I speak as a person who has played enough time on NVN PVP servers, from Raurin to absolutely crazy foreign pvp shardoffs.
There is no sense in the topic at all. It makes sense to create the top "Builds" but not the best build. NO it, NO.
No class / multiclass.
Whoever vyaknet about sorkopalof, I will torture to death :) Each "ideal build" has its own boot, and with this boot you can crush anyone. The main thing is to pick up a material and have knowledge of dnd + a bit of imagination.

S
STRoGG 12.11.21

Shl, multi-clair TRU :) But not the best, there is simply no best.

_
_ICE_ 12.11.21

In addition to the lack of a better build, some also lack brain processes.

to STRoGG
You can be anyone and play anywhere - that doesn't stop you from making yourself an idiot.

Everyone has their own best build, at least the one with whom he plays better. In general, the best build in DND is a deity. He is the best.
Ultimately, PvP is decided by the hands, not the build.
And on the right there is an edit button so as not to write 2 messages in a row.

PS It is a pity that HBH2 is more diablopodic than RP.

E
Enterprise_1701A 12.11.21

Manches will make diablo out of anything))) .. Even from Nevers ...

S
STRoGG 12.11.21

"Ice: Everyone has their own best build? A crooked noob cannot get a good build, but he will consider it the best. The
best build in DND 3.5, like the previous ones, is NOT a deity, use your brains, which, as you say, I don't have. Nup.
B PVP will not solve anything in the battle of 2 dads with a screwed-up build from one of them.

And you still fawned about idiots? In my opinion, you should pay attention to yourself first.

A
ArtoFinnigan 12.11.21

vaapshche something Finessian monk 20 with the rest of the correct fit visa breaks, (tested on a server test) Strogg said correctly, for each super-build there is an even "more super" build, or rather, it's like a rock-paper-scissors. Perfectly. Here it is up to the Obsids, how they will be able to build balance in the game with the help of future patches, but for now, hacks and overrides on shards I will do it for them ...
ZY
that would be blizzard right now to connect to the grinding of the balance;)
ZYY.
As for 11monk 9ass ... until the norms of the patches come out, it will work, and then, as I understand it, they will cut the monk so that there is no multiclassing, because this is the most cheating build that comes out - monk + clear or the same ass (which is with a monk, all -so, I do not advise - a lot of chips are made for a cartoon with a horn, then a shadowdancer is better .. In general, a monk for multiclassing is not very good, because a real monk is a monk without a weapon, and not only for this reason ... in general IMHO)

_
_ICE_ 12.11.21

2 STRoGG Where did
you come from?

I'm talking about white, and you are talking about fluffy.
If you want to say that, as in the first HBN, on a 40lvl cap, a monk on a song res made an average magpie visa, and a more or less competent fight / VM tore a monk and a visa to dry put a fight? then I'm sorry, I know, and in nvn2 the situation has not changed, this is also Esseno.
And that in the battle of two "dads" it is not only the build that decides, but also the kit - this is not news.
And what if the hands of the crooked build does not save, you probably did not guess.

And in general, you evoke the opinion of a crazy child who played up at night in NVN and is very proud of it and showing it off. Most likely you have no idea what an RPG (real) is.
And what the concept of "best build" means in this sense is also unknown to you. Therefore, for the most part, the discussion with you is incompatible ...

x
xTTx 12.11.21

for a single, 1thief / 1 + wiz is not bad, because of the conversational skills, or you can completely replace Nishka with the class 3thief / 7wiz / 10 mystic dodger (I don't know how this prestige is in English).

A
ArtoFinnigan 12.11.21

2 ICE as
I understand it, half of what you said refers to me, not to the Stroke.
I expressed my opinion based on the facts. if you don't like it, don't listen. imba build cannot and should not be, because the battle part of the game then loses its meaning. Further, you write about different builds, which, according to some specific parameter, win over others (that is, max physical dmg, etc.), but there is no build that puts ANY other build (there should not be, at least, about this haven't heard yet). In this I agree with Strogg.
I disagree with both about crooked hands. Of course, if both charms are approximately equal, then here the hands play a big role. But on the other hand, the rules of DND are tough enough that when they meet a normally swinging and screwed up build, the latter has practically no chances. And besides, usually not the most dexterous hands control the screwed up builds. All this is my IMHO; I will be glad to hear whoever has constructive comments, and who just wants to travel, go, pzhalsta, in the forest.
ZY
In general, as already noted, DND is not the basis for diablo for you. if you want a super-mega-uber chara - go to Battle Don't play, and NWN is a world only for real men (and girls) (c): D

C
Crap 12.11.21

to ArtoFinnigan
imba builds beat and can be.
NWN Imboy had sork and visas, but sork looked prettier because of the spas. And no monk will kill him, electronically tested: P).
After all, it was not in vain that they cut spells on many shards, hung them up. spas, prohibited certain spells (especially in pvp tournaments;)).

And it was possible, on the contrary, to slaughter the ripe, throw away the gear with the immunity to magic and everything looks the other way around)
In general, how to set up a shard).

Also, due to bugs, there may be imba.

[
[CY]CLONE 12.11.21

Damn
I agree, but I can add about the spells: they
cut it right, otherwise the TS (albeit a little crookedly implemented), and a couple of donkeys and still no dog can resist - it's boring, girls (c)

Z.Y. If the topic is about good builds, then lay out the builds, and do not shout about crooked hands from others, like "I'm cool, but everything is awesome"

_
_ICE_ 12.11.21

In order
2 ArtoFinnigan
If you understand what this is about, then why do you even breed this discussion?
In general, the prestige was not in order to breed Munchkinism, but they were in order to better play their role. And I understand a lot of DMs who complicate multiclassing and gaining prestige, and in some cases they just knock down a Persian who starts doing such garbage.
It is from this point of view that I write about builds (and of course the Munchkin one). The master of everything is the master of nothing.
This is why I like the best builds at something. And in any pure battle there will be their own imda builds and on each separately taken shard, which if someone can fill up so very tricky ** any build that for the most part will be merged to everyone else. DND are really tough rules, and it is if you take a purely combat version that such a build will emerge sooner or later. And if you take the Fr setting and PaHubshchina, then everyone is equal there. And even if you are a Mega Beast and cross someone's path, say the Night Masks or Red Magicians on their territory, then the only thing left for you is to run. And my opinion in FR is much more power in intriguing intrigues and the power of persuasion than a sharp blade or a powerful spell.
But this is all offtopic. Arto, in general, you can contribute to the development of the forum with valuable advice and posts - if you do not do garbage (in the role of the one that was and which is a little higher). I think this approach will be better for everyone.
By the way, if your signature does not lie, then with a przdnik.

2 [CY] CLONE the
topic for this was planned to discuss builds and talk only about them, and not about everyone there ... (I didn't have anybody in mind about hands. Simple observation. And in general I don't play shards)

------ ---------------------

Builds.
Of course, there are 10 attack monks for kams. +47 Zerk Damage. Etc.
My opinion is that NVN2 is designed for massive Ppvp, the build of the party will matter there.

D
DrStudent 12.11.21

I play with a warlock (there are 4 of them in the direction of battle magic in mine), because a new class, after the 8th level, its class magic, such as armor, appears with the restoration of life once a day, since there are no problems with rest, then count from battle to battle you cast, plus a bunch of additional magic raising both charisma and protection, as a result, at level 10, the traits turned out to be quite powerful, although if from the beginning I distributed the basic skills a little differently, convenient basic skills
(diplomacy, intimidation) watered already 5D6 on a single passage spitting, plus superimposed additions, it turns out not weak, in short I will pump it cleanly, I want to see a higher-class spell, while the current of the 2nd: ((

[
[CY]CLONE 12.11.21

Dda, I lose a lot by not playing. And since I have not played, I still prefer different sorts / visas with their vehicles and fingers