3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aconer 12.11.21 12:53 am

Mediocre films

Now the fashion has developed for May 9, February 23 to show films about the Great Patriotic War. I find these films mediocre and second-rate, because modern directors do not at all understand what they are making films about. They don't even try to recreate the atmosphere of those times. The speech of the characters, their jokes, behavior are not at all the same as they were during the war. Old films convey this. The new ones recreate only clothes, objects and weapons, but make films with modern heroes and stamps. It is not entirely clear why such films should be made. Just to exploit the theme of war for the sake of "cutting the dough"?
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 12.11.21

"Dust"! All parts - shit is
true so

F
Francis I 12.11.21

I wanted to write Stalingrad, but the other day I looked at Poddubny.
Poddubny is not a completely mediocre film. But boring, not catchy and completely soulless. If, in the middle of the film, someone soaked all the main characters from a machine gun, I would not be impressed.

-
-SlashuuR- 12.11.21

I went to Stalingrad, such nonsense. They crammed special effects, as if they were playing Cold on a healthy screen backstage. Good films about the war were filmed in Sovka (the same Ivan Brovkin, for example).

I want a film where Stalin fights Hitler on katana.
Lol, that would really be new.

F
Francis I 12.11.21

-SR-
Good films about the war were filmed in Scoop
Yes, and what is characteristic, there was clearly less chanting of war in them

J
Jarud 12.11.21

All American parodies, as well as Russians - such as "the best film"

D
Devil208 12.11.21

All for the sake of money, not for the sake of art. It's a pity.

V
Volt123 12.11.21

Skateboarders, Guest, Time, Illusion of Deception, Philosophers - these are examples of mediocre films.
Some of them are so pompous, trying to appear intelligent, but apart from a couple of interesting ideas they contain nothing. But the viewer can be deceived into declaring - this is SHYDYVR, not otherwise.
And this list can be noticeably continued.

Jarud
There are good parodies, with the same Nilsson.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

Just to exploit the theme of war for the sake of "cutting the dough"?
Here is the answer)

Mediocre and unnecessary. For example, the new "Stalingrad" in 2013 and the new "Viy". Epic .. epic delusional with objection to the Western viewer ($ money!)
In the list of mediocre and unnecessary, you can add more than one Russian film, unfortunately. There is also a Hollywood shit ...

k
kuznetzov.evgenijkuznetzo 12.11.21

This is because mediocrities like Bondarchuk are trying to copy the Pindos.
* thought a bit * Although there are good "Piranha Hunt" and "Countdown", but this is from the category of "neighing with friends."
* still thought * And on the subject of the Second World War there is still a good film "Three days of Lieutenant Kravtsov". Not a mega-blockbuster, but a sincere one.

A
AlexPhoenix 12.11.21

For me personally, the film "Saving Private Rain" became fundamental in evaluating films about the war, so I can not remember a single Russian film that would make me experience the same emotions ...

V
Volt123 12.11.21

AlexPhoenix
But there are Soviet ones about the war, The cranes are flying here and Ivan's childhood - there is no action like in Ryan, but there are emotions.

w
we get what we deserve 12.11.21

The best movie 2

Well, it won't get any worse
And then bam (Devil's Flower), bam (Our Russia: Eggs of Fate), bam-bang-bam (Pregnant, Manticore, He's still Carlson).
Well, you get the idea ...