3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gonoff 12.11.21 12:54 am

Brakes (Dead Island: Riptide)

GG and zombies barely move, and GG spins at normal speed, but walks with difficulty ... does anyone know what the matter is? Help!

The problem was solved by reinstalling the system, replacing Win_Vista with Win_7.
33 Comments
Sort by:
q
qvan.ru 12.11.21

Write the PC configuration.
A pirate game or a lick?
FPS measured?

D
DiLouk 12.11.21

Turn off vertical sync.

a
atmaROZ 12.11.21

If I throw some specific kind of bomb, then immediately incredible brakes and slideshows, until you reboot with counter. points Grenades and other explosions are all normal. So, apart from grenades, mines exploding from footsteps and RPGs, I don't touch any sophisticated explosive g. Comp is strong, what kind of business did not understand.

g
gonoff 12.11.21

qvan.ru
Steam license, I play on a laptop, but the first part flew at maximum settings, I did not measure FPS.
DiLouk is
disabled

the fact is that even in my menu the arrow barely crawls ... quite a disaster!

D
DiLouk 12.11.21

I noticed one scary thing: while playing, my GTX 660 does not come out of savings mode! GPU when playing Dead Island: Riptide runs at 324 MHz, which is why fps sometimes goes over thirty.
For those with unexplained brakes, install a program with a frequency graph like MSI Afterburner, play a minute of DIR with the brakes, roll up and look at the graph.
Now I am thinking how to make the video card not do the hack. I had Crysis 3 without brakes, and here is a game with graphics from 2006.

M
MaddyMan 12.11.21

DiLouk
The default settings for the game are max 30 frames, which is probably why it happened.

D
DiLouk 12.11.21

MaddyMan Of
course not. At the time of launch, it can produce 100+ fps. But then the frequency simply drops, and nothing can be done about it.

upd but no, you can. You just need to do a reboot, then the frequencies will return to normal.

d
dill100 12.11.21

Eerie lags when walking. how I go creepy lags when walking!

x
xxxevgen 12.11.21

atmaROZ.
the same trouble. :(

K
Klon68 12.11.21

ykropchik100 Disable
vertical sync.

g
gonoff 12.11.21

Games King
didn't help

S
SrgVegas 12.11.21

We are waiting for the patch

m
mr.porshenko 12.11.21

I have disabled synchronization and all the same, laggy lags.

r
rbheiv 12.11.21

I read somewhere that the brakes are associated with a crooked crack that from reloded and 3dm

G
Grandfather Babay 12.11.21

On my computer (see profile) it lags on ultra. It rarely happens 60, and so all the time 30 FPS. Impossible to play

G
Gnomen666 12.11.21

I noticed an interesting thing - the game starts with a priority below average, maybe this is the reason for the lags, the same situation was with Sniper Elite NAZI. I tried a lot of ways to set at least medium priority, but it still resets to below average when you switch to the game, none of the tested software even forcibly retains the desired priority. Guys, can anyone know the current way to overcome this trouble, tell me. Oh yes, the same problem with the first part. All attempts were from the Lenovo Y580 laptop, launched on a discrete viduha.

B
Bartalbi bond 12.11.21

I advise everyone that such a program is called Dead_Island_Riptide_Helper I myself made a graphon of 30-40 percent better and the game runs normally from 200 to 300 fps!

M
MaddyMan 12.11.21

Fighter with illiterate mud @ kami
In the settings, turned off the FPS limitation by 30 frames?

G
Grandfather Babay 12.11.21

MaddyMan

Yes

M
Mitsu Rju 12.11.21

Guys, I thought only I had this cocoa-byaka, but I read it from almost everyone; The first one went without brakes, but here it comes to crashes from the game ... Maybe they changed the engine ?. I wanted to ask for help, but I look at others more powerful iron slows down.