3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gonoff 12.11.21 12:54 am

Brakes (Dead Island: Riptide)

GG and zombies barely move, and GG spins at normal speed, but walks with difficulty ... does anyone know what the matter is? Help!

The problem was solved by reinstalling the system, replacing Win_Vista with Win_7.
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
SteveG8 12.11.21

Mitsu Rju
Set in the game settings - single mode. There, right when you go to the options there is an item "Internet (Cooperative) and Single Player". Put the last one and play on.

F
Fire-X 12.11.21

Who knows if there will be a patch, I have no serious problems with the game, well, even minor flaws are already pretty tired

M
Mcmak 12.11.21

Xs at the expense of the patch, but 1 I can say with confidence: brakes, sagging fps, involuntary change of weapons and swallowing of perks, this is all due to the curve of the reload pill.
PS about swallowing perks: I mean the "stone wall" perk is shorter than the perk that does not allow zombies to knock you down, it does not work for me after restarting the game, although it is pumped)

t
trololo_woman 12.11.21

with brakes when walking, you can do the following - open Dead Island Riptide DI Out Settings video.scr through notepad and change VSync () to VSync (disable). in order to open through notepad, you need to rename to .txt, then save and rename to .scr

I
I still alive 12.11.21

seckator
And in truth it turned out, thanks for the help.

s
simpson747 12.11.21

Glitches periodically start: the game yells with some unimaginable sound, as if the computer is frozen (grinding, howling, etc.) Constant friezes. Yes, and in everything there is some kind of imperfection, as if this is not a full-fledged product, but a beta version made on the knee by one person. I was delighted with the first part, everyone was waiting for the sequel to come out, but some kind of dregs came out.

D
DenisQuz 12.11.21

Install Total Commander and do not need to rename anything (editing - key F4)

M
Marsel kazan 12.11.21

I don’t know I have an old computer of 2008 single-core 1 gig vidyuha nvidia 2 giga operatives no friezes no glitches can because I still have XP?

A
Arthur Stelmakhovich 12.11.21

seckator
helped a little)

C
Cerg2034 12.11.21

the brakes are almost gone after: vertical sync - off, shadows - standard, co-op - single. can we help someone too

A
Amber_LOL 12.11.21

How many people have FPS.

P.S. I have from 15-19. On low and everything is OK.

A
Amber_LOL 12.11.21

I remembered FPS is very influenced by shadows. Maybe there are all problems in this?

a
ant512 12.11.21

I play on licenses, i.e. the problems are definitely not due to a crack, frieze, etc., too, I cannot set the priority to medium (it is below average), what should I do?