3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishutka_ept 12.11.21 12:54 am

How to kill the Deathclaw without power armor? (Fallout 4)

What tactics and weapons to use?
39 Comments
Sort by:
k
krakaziabra 12.11.21

Well, I used a partner as a distracting meat and poured honey from everything that was +.

s
solus. 12.11.21

Deathclaw at the "Very Hard" level is killed without any power armor in the presence of a well-pumped shotgun, as well as if it is possible to maneuver and constantly keep some kind of barrier between you and the enemy. In open areas, however, this task is very difficult. But there are not so many completely open areas, you can always find a shelter (even a tree or a car), behind which you can always run.

A
Administration Builder 12.11.21

Try to
drive Mishutka_ept where there are cars - they explode. Put out the cars with grenades. Plus, it is desirable that the companions were a normal person with fluff. The dog, in my opinion, is useless. Shoot the limbs - hit back as much as you can. Apply crits on them. And never stop. It is very difficult to fill up, but it is possible. I rarely do it. I act according to this tactic.

P
Purgatori 12.11.21

Salem Claw of the 60th lvl, on normal difficulty, the character of the 20th lvl absorbed only 3 mine cover, 7 floor fragmentation mines (without perks for explosives) after detonation, grabbed 4 shots from the launcher and safely went to feed the radroach.
In general, it is more disgusting to kick any bogs with shells and small gnats than a large piece of the death claw. Well, the assaultron will be more dangerous than the claw.

f
fox 453 12.11.21

a shot from a fat man when using psycho removes more
than two-thirds of health further finished off with a minigun

M
Mishutka_ept 12.11.21

agrat747
By the way, it is in the Salem Witches Museum that I can't kill him, I quietly set 3 mines, attacked them, then I start hitting them with the launcher, but he runs up, picks me up and kills me.

P
Purgatori 12.11.21

Mishutka_ept
There is a narrow doorway (roofing felts a break) where he does not get through, he ran across the shot and so you kite him. Well, I need more mines and carefully place them, as the mine cover activated my floor mines, then I carefully place them. And it is better to place the satellite so that it does not interfere with the correct claw on the mines.
Legendary mobs dropped a carbine for double damage at full health, with ninja feathers, stealth, perk for damage with a silencer, if you want to grab a deacon with maximum loyalty, then you can kill most enemies with one shot or remove a decent chunk of hp for especially fat mobs.

s
solus. 12.11.21

fox 453 a
shot from a fat man "is unsportsmanlike. In general, it is unsportsmanlike to use a fat man in such a game, where there are a lot of more subtle methods of killing.

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

A common tactic, if you played WoW in the PvP arena, then you know it. Namely, "licking the pillars."

B
Boss_Timurchik 12.11.21

Mishutka_ept
there is a small room where the egg lies, (count from where it appears), he cannot go there, I stood there, went out a couple of shots, ran back and so until he killed him

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

solus.
This is generally a cheating gun. If you could make at least 10 charges to it, otherwise you carry a whole nuclear arsenal with you =

W
Wild rider 12.11.21

Screw + some killer gun

s
solus. 12.11.21

Mercurionio
By the way, I liked the super mutant kamikaze with nuclear warheads. A great idea - at any level of pumping, these are dangerous enemies. You have to shoot at a great distance. And for GG, a nuclear grenade is not needed to hell. I would generally forbid her to be used by anyone other than super mutants or large stationary howitzers.

f
fox 453 12.11.21

solus.
what's unsportsmanlike if the fat man is present initially in the game and is not created using mods

s
solus. 12.11.21

fox 453

The concept of "unsportsmanlike" means that you do not use all the means to win, but choose only those that give you the opportunity to play enough. In other words, the process should be more important than the result. I think that the fat man is inappropriate in the game. For those rare cases when it is necessary to soak some kind of enormous vehicle, special tools can be used. And for constant wearing and use against living beings, this is an unsuccessful game weapon. Precisely because it is NOT GAME. Fat is a clumsy "press X to win" thing. But with all this, it is also an extremely stupid thing, since a nuclear explosion - no matter how miniature it may be - can never be so local as not to kill the shooter himself (given the throwing distance of this nuclear charge).

z
zaripow 12.11.21

I shot off his legs, and he began to crawl funny, I even felt sorry for him

f
fox 453 12.11.21

solus.
fat man and only used against claws and hippos

Q
Quasi-Packa Bidirectional 12.11.21

all types of drugs + yummy, increasing various stats and AP + shotgun

E
EMPs 12.11.21

Well, for me, the benefit of the loot allowed, and a little later, the rees, kills from stealth and a jammer - less fun, but the damage with a multiplier hits any mobs pretty well.

s
saa0891 12.11.21

The simplest thing is to shoot from a snaps from a stealth, or better from a laser carbine, loaded for 6 charges, before that, put a few mines on the way, the mine cover actually does specific damage.
You can also hide in buildings, the claw cannot climb there, and the launchers inflict huge damage.
Well, as already mentioned above, the damage to the legs, it significantly slows down, and it will not be difficult to finish it off.