3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishutka_ept 12.11.21 12:54 am

How to kill the Deathclaw without power armor? (Fallout 4)

What tactics and weapons to use?
39 Comments
Sort by:
_
__VtK__ 12.11.21

download the "mysterious stranger" - the most cheating perk.
Shl. he gave me the bog womb (from which I took away about a fifth of the hp) filled up with one shot))) I laughed for a long time)))

B
BlackTea 12.11.21

Legs! Shoot at the legs!

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

wert13666
Korean random . Looks like he stole a Colt from the Winchester brothers from supernaturals and shoots all sorts of devils)))

T
TRAHER 14 12.11.21

psycho screw + shotgun

G
Gibsoncheg 12.11.21

Stabbed the death claw with a knife on survival difficulty. What's wrong with me?

P
Pahanidze 12.11.21

Only now I modded a unique fat man (releases 2 charges, for the price of one). Tin :) So it crap from the heart, but with a shared charge, a whole field of mini-mushrooms is :) Plus the central explosion still. True, I have not tested against enemies yet.

L
LyHaTiK 12.11.21

Pahanidze,
on the other hand, I tested it, it is better not to fall into the hit radius, otherwise even power armor does not save the top

M
Maxim Gantimurov 12.11.21

And I stupidly threw mines at one point, and lured them)

P
PeroAlxp 12.11.21

There is also a simple and common way to kill any melee mob. This is the use of knowledge of the game engine, animation and AI, i.e. we all know that if you climb a stone or rock or a car, then the monster (ANY) (AI) starts looking for the shortest way to you. But they don't have animation that they can JUMP. All monsters follow the found path. If we are on an object that is an obstacle, then it is impossible to get to us and the monster will run around, or run away from the character. Because AI tells him that if you can't get it, then you need to save your skin.

This is what I always used in Skyrim and in F3 and in New Vegas, and in other games too. And here the same thing. Climbed onto a car where a monster cannot penetrate or a large stone, shoot or move to those edges of the stone, where the monster will then tend to go. If he ran away. Get off the car, wait for him to aggro at you again, jump onto the object again, shoot him again, he runs away. And so you can blame anyone.

It's good to be a programmer and developer, you immediately see how animations and other things work in the game. On the one hand, knowing it becomes easy to play, but on the other hand, it’s sad that it’s easy.

P, S, You stand at such an object and throw mines or grenades at the enemy :))))))

a
alex333555 12.11.21

PeroAlxp
I tried to get on the car. The Deathclaw has long legs - he grabbed my GG and ...

M
Master_Shifu 12.11.21

The claw is dying from 3 crutches of their railway rifle in the stomach (the first one in the bottom).
I also took it apart from 90 rounds from a submachine gun. and from 40 - if PP with "explosive" effect.
You can run into the house, but then he dumps, and when you go out, he attacks from the back.

P
PeroAlxp 12.11.21

alex333555
So I also said that you need to climb on such a place where it will not reach. Overturned barges, long trucks with barrels or other junk are good for this. The main thing is to find such an object that has rough corners, then the AI ​​will not be able to build a path along which the NPC can climb an elevation. A good example of this is a companion dog that gets stuck in everything. But the truth with the dog, the developers endowed the AI ​​with such a function of teleporting to the PS, so that it would be near. But teleporting to NPCs does not apply.

I just killed one claw on top of the map, where the house is closed and you need to get into it through the cave, there the wob goes into it and you need to jump there. Here are the collapsed walls. I calmly did and shot the poor fellow claw. Sat on the walls. He ran away, then when he did not see me, he returned to the den. And I shredded it again.

Then there is a lake above, and there are robots all shouting that it is closed for reconstruction by order of the manager. There is a road there above the lake, there is a claw. And there is a barge and a long trawler. So the poor claw could not climb up to me. And he was slammed down quietly.

s
sobrichee 12.11.21

30 lvl - I decided to check the Salem witches. I experienced a lot of emotions while getting to the second floor, they did it very cool like a horror movie. =)) And at the top there was a death claw, the wildest creature. Killed with a launcher-grenade- and fragmentation mines.
By the way, I'll carry the egg back to the nest =) I love nature.

D
Daniel Sl 12.11.21

Take a lot of mines with you Put a few mines in one place and make the claw go over them, so you will definitely break his legs And then just throw grenades and mines
In this case, the Demoman skill is good.But
you can just lay out a couple of barrels and take a fat man instead, or cryogun "just in case"

7 look 12.11.21

Claw, okay, while he was kneading the dog, I shot him with a pumped-up laser pistol. And here is the womb of bogs, it is tin. When you think that you have found a place where you can shoot her, she releases a whole crowd of small bog larvae, and the acid will practically one-shot if it gets there. I don't use power armor at all, somehow it's not comfortable in it, all these devices are around, as if you were playing a combat robot simulator.

M
Mishutka_ept 12.11.21

7 look
I ran into her when I was cleaning the Castle with minutemans. He just threw grenades from above and shot from a sniper carbine, since she is not agile.

P
Pashok Ham 12.11.21

choose the tactic "dangerous bait"; find a place where the death claw will not climb, will not go. Some kind of tower is best. The claw will run away, but do not flatter yourself! This is a snag. As soon as you come out, he will return. While running - shoot, then return to the shelter and, if possible, shoot from there on the claw until he runs away.
If you're talking about what the museum has - try to drive it down the drain. He will sit down there and wait for you to get inside, then he will attack.
In open areas, there are two options:
1) make a couple of shots from the fat man.
2) run, run, run, run !!!

n
nikita2112 12.11.21

I throw mines, shoot a couple of times and run or climb higher. A claw or an assaultron runs towards me, collects mines, and at this time I shoot at him from a hiding place. Then he realizes that he will not reach me and runs away. And so until I kill.

r
ripvango 12.11.21

Gibsoncheg
Likewise, colleague. Survival.
I have not yet reached Salem, but I wiped out any mythical and legendary ones with skulls in their names with one blow with a Pickman knife out of stealth. I took out hippos from three or four.
Strength, stealth, melee weapons, ninja, sprint are pumped over. An extremely cheating combination in practice. Having pumped, I began to use other methods - it is too boring to endure everyone with one blow.

Even in seconds, everything and everyone is carried out by an explosive minigun with pumped heavy + explosives ... The only remark is that at close distances, explosive bullets get you yourself.