3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Januss 12.11.21 12:54 am

Foolishness with selling, dismantling, throwing away, using things and units (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

There is a question ... when you create a scientific department ... Maria Curie asks to bring 10 werewolves to her .. The task of mimicry ... I foolishly bought all the werewolves from the squabble and drove it out .. they are light and the dragons spoiled morality ... is there still a thread somewhere that can hire these werewolves?
39 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Januss
You are a complete bummer, there are no werewolves in the game anymore. You wouldn't be able to play werewolves at all, tk. they immediately leave the subordination of the GG and become enemies in your army. Rollback and go over again.
Do not ask the same question in different topics.

J
Januss 12.11.21

oka ... I will not litter .. ATP for the Old .. well, I will not go through one side quest, what can I do)

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Januss
This is not a side quest, but the beginning of a large chain, but does not affect the main plot.

J
Januss 12.11.21

sorry ... but coming back really far)))

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Januss
You need to save more often!

J
Januss 12.11.21

a bad habit of persisting on top (

J
Januss 12.11.21

There is one more question .. if I first gave the portrait to the little girl .. you can't return it?

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Januss
No. Lost the runes or 1,000,000.

J
Januss 12.11.21

hmmm .. I'm a loser))

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Januss
If you go through the game again, you will take into account all the mistakes and everything will be OK.

J
Januss 12.11.21

Yes, I have another Ryzen 3 lying with an unidentified face even .. here is a new assassin creed .. dragon age ... gta 5 witcher 3 .. I think there will be no time))

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Januss
Risen3 for my taste is a complete G - went through grinding his teeth (for show), I don't understand games where there are 2 keys in battle - strike and defense.

H
Hirok 12.11.21

nestrbob
Or Blow and Strong Blow)))

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Hirok
This is a strong advance in combat tactics.

T
Thepashanike 12.11.21

I would like to know another thing, will it be possible to hire heresiarchs during the game except in Portland, and necromancers except in Monteville? It's just that there is much more leadership than available troops, and it is a pity to part with them, because thanks to them, in particular, the heresiarchs get out of battles without losses.

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Thepashanike
These units only spawn in these places, which is a shame. I also buy up all the heresiarchs, but what is interesting is that their number in the game is not fixed and their number is different for each playthrough. Play as a demoness and when you get the Recruiter skill, your army will replenish all units with these units after each battle.

T
Thepashanike 12.11.21

sadly: (will there be an opportunity to hire demonologists? after all, they also have the ability to resurrect.

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Thepashanike
The choice of the GG does not limit the choice of units, recruit whoever you want.

H
Hirok 12.11.21

nestrbob Nothing known
about the Ragged Shoe Order box?
In general, the action of the game takes place at a strange time ...
It seems that everyone remembers the legend of the knight, but at the same time the Red and Mad Mullet are alive, although there is a quest in the Warriors of the North, where you have to find the long-sunken Mad Mullet)))

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Hirok
In this King's Bounty series, there is almost no connection or mention of previous games. There is one joke in Dragandor's tavern, when you ask the innkeeper about the news, he says that Olaf ran in and was looking for Queen Amelie.