3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Januss 12.11.21 12:54 am

Foolishness with selling, dismantling, throwing away, using things and units (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

There is a question ... when you create a scientific department ... Maria Curie asks to bring 10 werewolves to her .. The task of mimicry ... I foolishly bought all the werewolves from the squabble and drove it out .. they are light and the dragons spoiled morality ... is there still a thread somewhere that can hire these werewolves?
39 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 12.11.21

Yes, I saw it)
I wonder when to wait for the expansion?))
Levels of troops, etc.)))

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Hirok
I would like to wait for the official patch, otherwise there are enough small jambs. Maybe they will add something.

H
Hirok 12.11.21

nestrbob
To be honest, the new quest execution system, like, look for solutions yourself, the dumbest and most buggy.
Speaking of bugs, the first two times the title "The Last Hope of Darkness" was awarded, then "Nightmare" began instead. Then again "Hope". Does it depend on something in training?
By the way, where can I see the achievements?

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Hirok
You know, when I played the game for the first time, I had to decide everything myself (even though I had already created a forum then), there was no one with whom I could consult. After the first pass, I thought that I would not play this game anymore. everything is confused and not fucking clear. About the same as in the beginning with city maps in GTA3 and 4, and then you fly around the city as if at home. Everything is pretty logical in this game, you just need to understand this logic. Take at least items like Machine Oil and Ironwood - there is only one piece of iron in the game, this is a locomotive and it is logical to look for these things from the locomotive driver, and not from the flower girl Dendra.
I liked this version - when I play, I just relax.
By the way, where can I see the achievements?
On the main page of the game, before loading the saves.
Spoiler

H
Hirok 12.11.21

nestrbob
Don't get me wrong, I myself am a lover to understand and comprehend everything myself, but for example, HOW to guess to supply a newspaper to smugglers? It is clear that the objects are located on the same island, but mlyayayaya
And about the tree, etc. then you just need to carefully read the dialog boxes)))
Or that the circus performer can be taken to you, I was a lot surprised when I saw this thread.
What about a princess for a prince? Also, not everyone pokes. If you do not run and chat with absolutely all the signatures 100,500 times)))
On the main page of the game, before loading the saves.
not records, but achievements, as in the warriors of the north.
If you can, make a screen.

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Hirok
If you are talking about the book of achievements, then it was removed - I did not find it. Did you visit Baba Ega in the Amazon after the Queen's wedding? You will get a rune and good goods appear from her, a conversation with her is also cool.

H
Hirok 12.11.21

Thepashanike
Read the dialog boxes more carefully. From school, you can recruit ordinary girls and princesses, if princesses, then the teacher brings down from Inselburg to the Bahamas (Sandy).
Three more on the flying islands. Princess from Galenrim. On the Amazon, too, it seems, I have not reached there yet))

T
Thepashanike 12.11.21

Hirok
thanks, about the dialogues you are right you need to be more attentive, in this game it's not anyhow! but I deleted the question mk found another way. it turns out that you can give fake princesses to the dragon :)

H
Hirok 12.11.21

Thepashanike
This is quite logical))
Another feature of playing the villain is that we often use the "Divide and Conquer" tactics)))

T
Thepashanike 12.11.21

huh) it is)

H
Hirok 12.11.21

Thepashanike
But Overlord still no one to surpass in this regard)

H
Hirok 12.11.21

nestrbob
But achievements are still counted))
And attack, defense and intelligence can not be hacked?

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Hirok
I thought about this question, maybe all the achievements that pop up during the game are displayed on Steam,
And the attack, defense and intelligence cannot be hacked in any way?
With cheats, you can create an unkillable monster from the very beginning of the game.

H
Hirok 12.11.21

nestrbob She
's so uninteresting))

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Hirok
Why make a dump out of themes?

H
Hirok 12.11.21

nestrbob
Anything is better than creating 100,500 themes, as some people do here. Risen already has a theme "FOR THE BLIND", here the campaign also needs to be done))

n
nikit-vol 12.11.21

nestrob
About the link to the previous versions of the game, the cyrkach says when you recruit him.
He leaves himself for the place of the chick Julia, who will not be able to play instead of him in "The Legend of the Knight",
unless only in "Ice and Fire", disguised as an elephant in a lizard.

A
Alexis0 12.11.21

nestrbob
What do you have with the middle names of the characters? It's funny, of course, but I personally prefer to call Neolina Unique, rather than a stuffed animal.

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Alexis0
I don't like the "scarecrow" - there are other beautiful names.
Spoiler