3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlanZilon 12.11.21 06:54 pm

The video driver has stopped responding and has been recovered (Mad Max)

I found this problem when the videos are played, it takes 5 seconds, throws it to the desktop with an error notification and a notification about the inoperability of the driver. but that's nothing, you can start the game again, but when you start, the game crashes without even having time to start the first intro with the same error. I found only one solution for myself, restart the computer and then the game works again until the first video.

System Requirements:

Windows 8.1 Pro
Intel Core 2
Ram 8 Gb
Geforce GTX 650 Ti
27 Comments
Sort by:
t
tourent 12.11.21

STALKER.666.WARIOR
Notice about what? Error code? Update firewood to the latest (not an update, but a clean installation)

T
Talgat Abylgaziev 12.11.21

STALKER.666.WARIOR
put the last crack and everything will pass 3DM v3. helped me

T
Talgat Abylgaziev 12.11.21

MaX22312
C: Users admin Documents WB Games Mad Max Backup Saves

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 12.11.21

vidyuha outlived her

i
insel 12.11.21

there may be a problem with the game. if a pirate, you have to sin on a crack.
if a license, then update the driver (update through the program. for jifors it is a geforce experience, for an admin - a catalist) to the very last. update direct x and all necessary windows files.
if it does not help, check in other games. only the game should be just as demanding on the computer. Well, for example, check in the Witcher 3. If this happens again (after installing the video driver and updating the rest of the drivers), take your video card to repair or to a landfill.
in general, I had this before on the gtx8800 from nvidia. was played in the second maize and constantly crashed with such a message. everything did not work out very well - the bridge burned down in vidyuha, and therefore threw it out of the game when the temperature jumped.

A
AlanZilon 12.11.21

The fact is that there are the last firewood on vidyahu and the last crack from 3DM. On account of "Vidyukha has outlived her" in the
ideocard for no more than a year. Now, so that the game does not crash, I have to skip videos.

k
kotasha 12.11.21

STALKER.666.WARIOR
Your game does not fit the requirements,

neither the processor nor the video card, let alone the game is pirate
Processor: Intel Core i5-650, 3.2 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 Ghz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660ti (2 GB Memory or higher) or AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB Memory or higher)

_
_NS_ 12.11.21

What kind of vidyuha? How many GB of memory did you overclock (or maybe there is a factory overclocking), did you check the temperature during the game? First, try increasing the paging file.
For me personally, on the GTX 660, almost everything is at the maximum, no crashes. Once per game, there were only brakes when I fought in a sandstorm.

M
MadJeck 12.11.21

I, too, the game does not fit the requirements, but pulls at the minimum. and just like the author, sometimes it was thrown out of the game with the same message, though not in the videos, but directly in the game. just restarting the game. probably just our antediluvian iron strains too much and periodically fails.

S
SP-minus 12.11.21

the trouble with many ti cards is that sometimes they cannot work at higher frequencies and they have to be artificially lowered (MSI afterburner)

V
Victor Tsoi 12.11.21

_Y_
Listen and how to increase the paging file, I have a vidyuha "AMD", if you can, then in more detail ...

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 12.11.21

STALKER.666.WARIOR
Doesn't the video on YouTube crash when rewinding / expanding / minimizing? As already mentioned above, try to roll the previous driver, if it does not help, try to lower the frequency of the video card core, a factory defect is possible, which manifests itself under load, however, it may be a banal overheating.

4 fingers 12.11.21

STALKER.666.WARIOR
I have the same problem on 660. The solution is to install the nvidia inspector and in the overlock, lower the frequency of the first two sliders by 10.
I have healed.

B
Brashnashla 12.11.21

Maybe the problem is in the overclocked vidyuha at the factory. One of the solutions:

L
Lisstoman 12.11.21

This game does not digest any overclocking at all. It must be removed to the drain. Well, the game is not demanding and without overclocking you can)

v
vftor 12.11.21

SP-minus
Why can't they work at higher frequencies? Factory overclocking - working at higher frequencies. It's just that for such video cards, viruses or codes that warm up the video card have been deliberately introduced into games recently. As soon as you eliminate such a virus or code in the game, the warm-up stops and the game works normally. Personally, that's what I do.

_
_NS_ 12.11.21

Victor coy
The easiest way. But you need free space on the system disk. Left-click on the "My Computer" icon, then "Properties", in the left corner, click on the "Additional system parameters" tab. There, on the "Advanced" tab, there will be such a parameter as "Performance". You click on the "parameters" icon, there you go to the "additional" tab again. And there will be a parameter "Virtual memory", you click on the "Change" icon. Then you uncheck the "Automatically select the paging file size" option. Then you need to put a full stop in the paragraph "Specify the size". Well, in fact, you indicate the size is approximately twice the recommended size, the minimum and maximum (if anything below the recommended size will be indicated there).

V
Victor Tsoi 12.11.21

_Y_
Where is my computer? And then I forgot already ?????

v
vab55 12.11.21

WIN + E

_
_NS_ 12.11.21

- Vanilla Ice -
Of course not. It's just that sometimes increasing the paging file helps, and that's a fact.
Try increasing the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" response time. Maybe vidyuha some textures load longer, and the system thinks that the application is frozen.