3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlanZilon 12.11.21 06:54 pm

The video driver has stopped responding and has been recovered (Mad Max)

I found this problem when the videos are played, it takes 5 seconds, throws it to the desktop with an error notification and a notification about the inoperability of the driver. but that's nothing, you can start the game again, but when you start, the game crashes without even having time to start the first intro with the same error. I found only one solution for myself, restart the computer and then the game works again until the first video.

System Requirements:

Windows 8.1 Pro
Intel Core 2
Ram 8 Gb
Geforce GTX 650 Ti
27 Comments
Sort by:
_
_NS_ 12.11.21

Victor coy
Well, if you have Windows 7. Click on the "Start" button. And there you will see in the pop-up window on the right.
There, in order, it will be from top to bottom:
username (i.e. system username)
Documents
Images
Music
COMPUTER - this is it

S
Solomonoff 12.11.21

I get a similar error if FRAPS or any other video and screenshots are enabled. If disabled, then everything starts normally.

A
AgressorAntony 12.11.21

STALKER.666.WARIOR
Lower the game settings to the minimum-minimum, and see what happens, I have 640 worth, but at 2 GB, it flies on medium only like that.
There was such a problem, too, but the jamb was in the HDMI plug, it touched the case and voila, the driver + jamb with sound was. I insulated the vidyuhu from the body and everything is ok.
If, during tests with videos, and all other dances with tambourines did not help solve the problem, then you came across a poor quality video, and she will soon die.
PS and monitor the temperature of the vidyuhi, if due to overheating, download the nvidia inspector utility and manually set the propeller speed to 80-90%. But this is only if the video card is overheating.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 12.11.21

Download MSI Afterburner for yourself and reduce the core frequency of the video card by at least ~ 80MHz (it is different for everyone), it usually helps.

_
_NS_ 12.11.21

Victor coy
does not raise FPS. It (the paging file) is responsible for virtual memory. If simpler, it helps to better distribute the load on memory (RAM, video memory). That is, if there is not enough memory somewhere, the system takes it from the paging file. This is not particularly noticeable, but the effect is there.

V
Victor Tsoi 12.11.21

_Y_
Well, I understood everything, thanks for the hint.

n
navuhodonosor00 12.11.21

In reality, only 3 ways work: increasing the power of the PSU, that is, buying a new one, how much the video card consumes at its peak, you need to look IN TESTS, and not in the recommendations, replacing the MP with another one with a newer version of ACPI, although I'm not sure here, I haven't tried it, or lowering frequencies to those specified in the specification, standard for such video cards. Although I do not rule out that any of the tips on the net may help, go for it!