3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
graniza 12.11.21 06:54 pm

Game problem (freezes) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There was a problem. I start playing, fps 35-40 at high (well, I set everything up as it should), and then the trouble is - you walk and walk and bam some friezes appear in the frame, but the FPS does not fall, i.e. remains within 35. The picture goes in jerks, but this does not always happen, but often. I ask for help)
And PS In the cut-scenes, as someone moves, then some kind of soap appears. It should be like this or how can it be turned off? (All blur, blur is disabled)
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 12.11.21

Turn off the depth of field (I'm talking about the soap in the background) And on the friezes, xs. There may be many reasons. it's not about the game, it's about the system.

U
UnknownAssassin 12.11.21

graniza
About friezes, and vert. sync. Included?

U
UnknownAssassin 12.11.21

graniza
If it is off, but there are still friezes, then this is due to the system, probably the hair is on.

g
graniza 12.11.21

UnknownAssassin
no, turned it off. Well, for iron I xs. FX-6300, gtx 650 ti oc. I do not know, but at 35-40 it pulls on high. The trick is that the FPS does not fall, although in theory it should. Other games, well, new items, pulls quite well on high.
UnknownAssassin
Well I'm not a fool) I turned them off completely

U
UnknownAssassin 12.11.21

graniza
Can you show how you set everything up to the graph, if not difficult.

g
graniza 12.11.21

Spoiler

Right now there are such

S
Sanchez ramirez 12.11.21

Processor and video card temperatures - into the studio!

g
graniza 12.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez

Spoiler

s
snoopfrog 12.11.21

graniza
Try to run the game in full screen, not in full screen window.

g
graniza 12.11.21

snoopfrog
What's on the forehead, what's on the forehead. Same. Another trick is that on low ones, if you put it, this can also be traced.

S
Snip 12.11.21

graniza
and how much RAM?

U
UnknownAssassin 12.11.21

graniza We turn on the
full screen mode, set the lock for 60 frames on without restrictions. If it does not help, then because of the patch. We are waiting for the patch.

g
graniza 12.11.21

Well, in general, I realized that this was after a certain patch, because I downloaded a pirate of an earlier version, everything is like clockwork, but damn I saved money, bought it, and here it is (lolvtfomgazazazhiza
Snip
8 GB

s
snoopfrog 12.11.21

graniza
I think it's not about the patch, I 'm playing on the latest version - 0 friezes. percent fx 8300

U
UnholyChaplain 12.11.21

graniza
turn on vertical sync.

S
SP-minus 12.11.21

increased the swap file to 12 GB (with 8 GB of RAM) and transferred it to the disk with the freeze game, it became a little less, then switched the "alternative reaction time" setting and the freezes practically disappeared

g
graniza 12.11.21

SP-minus
Is it possible in more detail?
Bill123
I tried it, only the FPS was gobbled up and that's it

U
UnknownAssassin 12.11.21

Bill123
Vertical Synchronization only FPS can eat, and it is not always possible to prevent gaps between frames.

V
Vyacheslav Shvidenko 12.11.21

People. I don’t understand what’s going on!
Micro friezes 59, 57 when entering a new city, receiving a new assignment, etc.
Who had this? How to cope with this, which setting can be disabled in the graphics parameters !?

I have a top-end computer, the game goes 60 without sagging, except for some moments with microfreezes!
Temperature issues disappear. Everything works in good temperature conditions. The game is located on an SSD.

S
SP-minus 12.11.21

Control Panel System and Security System Advanced System Settings Advanced Settings Advanced

, firstly there should be a tick to optimize the operation of programs, not services
, and secondly, press the "change" button
next to virtual memory if you have one disk set the paging file equal to the recommended one (both minimum and maximum), press "set", check the boxes automatically and by default do not set
if there are two disks, then we turn off the paging file on the disk that the system stands for, and on the second we do as mentioned earlier

ps still anti-aliasing it's better to turn it off, and in general the card is rather weak