3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelica04 12.11.21 06:54 pm

Incomprehensible level of the monster. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On a skeleton in one of the uninhabited island (well, almost uninhabited, there a man asks to bring books to him), I met an archigryphon with the level `` ?? '', what does that mean?
30 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilya1iz2 12.11.21

Angelica04
This means that the monster is at least 10 levels higher than you.

D
Danil01 12.11.21

IT MEANS THAT HE IS 10 LEVELS ABOVE YOU

l
lewe0fun 12.11.21

As I understand it, it is much higher than your level, I often met in Velen. Later "??" changes to numbers.
only once killed "??" monster, fork-tailed at Oxenfurd, shot down with a crossbow over the water, he drowned, when he beat with a sword - broke the sword (this is at the level of "death, I don't know how on others")

R
RGC 12.11.21

I killed a golem at level 17 with level 30 indicated, so your explanation loses its meaning

D
Danil01 12.11.21

How
long have you been messing with scopolamine?

R
RGC 12.11.21

Danil01
minutes 4-5. lost to him for the first time, naturally one-shot, difficulty level 3

l
lewe0fun 12.11.21

on the last difficulty level, at level 15, an earth elemental of 24 level 10 minutes to pound))

Threat also killed a wyvern of level 28 being 15, so "??" should be even higher

D
Danil01 12.11.21

I don’t know, I’m playing on 4 levels of difficulty, at the moment I’m at level 17. and I am carried away by a water woman with three blows

l
lewe0fun 12.11.21

Danil01
Three hits is not a one-shot, you can live.
Now, if you break a sword into the trash against a monster and don't take half of your lives, here you can retreat ... by the
way, stunning is a very useful effect, there was a sword with 20% stunning plus three holes with stones for stunning, the enemies did not leave the bash .. ...

S
Setesh 12.11.21

xs, he could not kill this griffin, at 33 lvl he does not care ?? overhead, one-shot even with a pumped-up kven sign, but I almost don't damage him

A
Artemko_one 12.11.21

Setesh swing
further

n
not10squids 12.11.21

Setesh
Where does he live?

V
Velvetin 12.11.21

That griffin lvl 42

S
Setesh 12.11.21

Artemko_one
almost passed the game, cleared the entire territory, did all the quests except the last storyline ones, got 35 lvl in total, where to swing then? on monsters? do not make me laugh. I don't use trainers on the first playthrough

R
RGC 12.11.21

In fact, level 35 is a ceiling, well, maybe you can pump a little higher, because I saw a sword at level 37. In gog galaxy, there is even a "munchkin" achievement, issued upon reaching level 35. Why set the ceiling at level 60 or 70 at all? For example, I would like there to be wildly complex contracts in which you kill a monster in several stages and you need to hammer them at each stage for 15 minutes, and a single mistake can become fatal, but apparently my wishes were not destined to come true. Somehow, content for high-level players was not delivered. It's a sin to complain, of course, because the game is already huge, but it's still a pity.
PS I did not understand why my previous comments were minus, like I said everything on the case.

s
seffko 12.11.21

Scopolamine
make a game, do it, and then bam and divide the add-ons into dlts, and it's already too lazy to lower the level like why if we release dlc in half a year (well, if 2, then in half a year)

R
RGC 12.11.21

seffko
Yes, all the same, even for those 30 hours of gameplay that we are promised, level 60 well cannot be reached, unless, of course, the amount of experience gained is not increased many times, but this is somehow stupid

s
seffko 12.11.21

Scopolamine,
considering that elementary bugs have not yet been fixed (experience is not given for the quest, crooked decoctions from monsters, stamina does not regenerate, the medallion near the monster does not work)

A
Angelica04 12.11.21

Scopolamine,
if you are a complete nerd, you can reach level 60-70. Kill a couple of tens of thousands of monsters (for a monster, experience is still given, if the difference in level is too high 1 unit for any given) a new level and so on until you reach the maximum. And surely there is such a nerd. But it will take dozens of hours of play, and there is no point in it. In general, the game is so arranged that after level 35 there are no equal opponents, with the exception of the mentioned griffin of unknown level.

s
seffko 12.11.21

Scopolamine
and another funniest bug, if you kill a succubus, then you need to beat it with an ordinary sword, and not with a silver one; however, the bestiary says that you cannot apply hybrid oil to an ordinary sword, these are seemingly innocent bugs that spoil the game =)