3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelica04 12.11.21 06:54 pm

Incomprehensible level of the monster. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On a skeleton in one of the uninhabited island (well, almost uninhabited, there a man asks to bring books to him), I met an archigryphon with the level `` ?? '', what does that mean?
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 12.11.21

seffko
And where is the continuation of the thought? Considering ...., then ...

s
seffko 12.11.21

Scopolamine
well, thoughts lead to patches that should have been done half a year ago, and not when the cock bites.

R
Refresh2002 12.11.21

seffko
That's why I think that he killed with a silver sword for so long, although he was at level 3 below mine)))

M
Master's 12.11.21

I ran to the edge of the world in Velen - I met a lot of sublocations (abandoned villages, hidden treasures, etc.) with enemies of an unknown level. The fact is that they are generally indestructible, I tried to beat the devil, the damage does not pass to him at all, that is, it passes, but the hp does not decrease.

r
regeger 12.11.21

Master Reneus
This is the territory from the expansion. Do you see "??" instead of a level number, it means that the difference between you and your opponent in level is very significant. Until level 25 (regular game), or up to 55 (new game +), you better not meddle there.

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

Readlife
I personally, in addition, already resort to the level of 10-15 =))) Well, of course, I try not to mess with the same spiders (I resort because of the Master of Runes). But during the quests with him, you still need to fight with the spiders in the cave (for a mineral for the master), it's hard, of course, but the drive is full .. Of course, I won't advise newcomers to the game for the first time, you need to be sure in myself as a witcher to do this =)))

r
regeger 12.11.21

Stribogg
Only if for the rune master. And where to find so much money at the 1st passage without mods at the initial levels. These rune words are too insignificant, as for me it is better to put 3 stones for bleeding or stunning, to put more sense .. We are waiting for heliotrope in the 2nd addition, maybe he will offer something new.

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

Readlife
Yes, of course .. I like to put a shield on the armor (when the kven is automatically turned on), and on the swords - filling and, I forgot how, when the radius of the spinner and the range of a powerful swing increase))

M
Mantykora 12.11.21

Stribogg
Is that how you killed that griffin in the north of Skellige? I just burned it, Igni is power. He didn't even pull out his sword. The level was really 32nd.

Angelica04
Archigryphon of level 48 - Igni easily dies from a pumped-up Igni, Geralt's level does not really matter, after the battle in Kaer Morhen, you can definitely fail.

r
regeger 12.11.21

Stribogg
I play without quen, it turned out too cheating in my opinion. And the improvement of the vortex is a good thing, yes - against groups of opponents it is the very thing.