3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krysik01 12.11.21 06:54 pm

Expectations from the game (Doom (2016))

Who expects what from the new DooM
17 Comments
Sort by:
m
mister611 12.11.21

I hope and expect that the game will not be released on id Tech 5, like Wolfenstein: The New Order, but on a normal engine! Well, I really want to play in 3D stereo mode.

J
Jack drake 12.11.21

I'm looking forward to the release of the game, but to be honest, I do not hope that the game will be "WOW FUCK THE GAME OF THE YEAR 100/10". I think if idSoftware tries, then a good shooter with an abundance of "meat", high difficulty, and more or less diverse locations will be released. Still, there is little hope that tucked some severe, interesting story (though a series of thoughts, it usually does not matter, but I still would like to have what some sudden turns)

ZY And in fact, if there is a shotgun and BFG - I WILL BUY THIS GAME !!! =)

M
Moby-dick 12.11.21

I'm waiting for the action, the plot, and f *** ing bricks)

V
Vit-Sku 12.11.21

mister611
The game is being developed on idTech 6

D
DeferKein 12.11.21

A coherent plot, a variety of levels.

J
Jihad-Division 12.11.21

DeferKein
Doom is interesting because, due to the fierce action, no one thought about the plot.

V
Vadya.V9 12.11.21

The atmosphere of absolute, hopeless, chilling horror, doom is primarily interesting for her. If I just needed meat, I would take some kind of resident ive or left for grandfather, their masses. DooM is a special game, DooM 3 is the scariest game of all time - a masterpiece. Therefore, it is quite normal that something more is expected from her than just monotonous dead people. Therefore, they probably abandoned the first version of Doom 4 made in 2011 and began to do the second. Although I'm afraid it won't work out. DooM 3 raised the bar too high, I think it will be difficult to jump over, or even impossible.
PS Although if a virtual reality device is invented, then the first game (not counting sex games) that will need to be ported to it is DooM.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

I don't even know what to expect. I would like the new part to be no worse than the third part and allow the fans of the series to make their mods and maps in the same way as for the previous parts. It is necessary! The rich world of Doom is rich in both endless add-ons and amateur work. Look how much has been released for Doom 3 and even more so for Doom 2 over the years ...
For Quake, it's the same story.

D
DagonDevilHunter 12.11.21

I'm waiting for the GG to throw it through a teleport to one of the worlds where the Ancients left) New architecture, new demo-like monsters based on the carcasses of the Ancients and a futuristic arsenal) Well, it doesn't hurt to get the Soul Cube out of hell)

M
Maxis1977 12.11.21

Krysik01
waiting for the new old doom

_
_Vectorman_ 12.11.21

We take a huge military-scientific complex, then we send hordes there as a demon straight from hell, and, in contrast to them, an unnamed GG with a chainsaw, a double-barreled gun and a BFG, and all this under the main theme (melody) from 1 Doom.

e
egoraltynkovich 12.11.21

Vadya.V9
without fear do not dum, and if this game is not scary then I think they will make a big mistake

Y
Yopta blya 12.11.21

Horror is not about doom, that is, at all! Horror is a leftist genre for kids ...
I don't know what the new part will be, but I guess ...
It will be a good game for 1 time! no more ...
ZY It should be understood that 5-7 playthroughs are still a one-time game! A "reusable" game is one that you play 1-2 times - EVERY YEAR! (Within 10-20 ... years ...) Or at least every 1.5-2 years a couple of times ... And after 10,20,50 or at least 100 playthroughs - the game does not get boring!

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 12.11.21

I don't expect a cool plot from DooM, because I don't need it, as they did without it in almost all parts. There is the main story: cause and effect. I remember the text before the ending of DooM 2))). The most important thing in DooM, in my opinion, is tough satanic meat, I merged with the shotgun on the screen and drenched everything that came across. Passed all DooM many times over the years, DooM 3 times 5 passed over 10 years. All the same, DooM 3 is meaty for me, but horror, whoever says what.

A
Anderby 12.11.21

I feel like the kill animations are getting bogged down.

t
totktonada 12.11.21

I've checked out the broken alpha here.
In general, there are two maps, one from the alphatest itself, the second test, with all the weapons and pickups.
The multiplayer does not work, but if you uncheck the dedicaled server box, you can drive alone or with bots.
The gameplay is decent, there are some solutions that can be confusing, but the game is not spoiled and after a couple of hours it seems justified, at least within the framework of a light post-shooting for noobs.
The only thing, a shotgun, and a double-barreled one, is too weak, a completely useless fart.
But there is a real trouble - grafon. For all the excellent work of the artists, pixelated textures, dull even weapons in their hands, and sprite fire as in the very first thought of 1994. Perhaps it's just the graphics of the consoles and the peka-boyar buns weren't delivered, but I'm upset.

S
Sir Vereskag 12.11.21

1. I expect relatively solid system requirements, normal frames per second.
2. I look forward to music that will be fun and enjoyable to engage in the genocide of demons.
3. I look forward to playing it for the first time on a higher difficulty level (Ultra Violence).
4. I expect secret places, secret levels, pumping of trunks.