3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovan21 12.11.21 06:56 pm

Games with a marine theme. (Assassin's Creed 3)

I'm going through Assassin Creed 3, I liked the nautical theme, it's a pity that it's a bit short. Suggest nautical games.
23 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Iskander- 12.11.21

Vovan21
Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag same.

P
PauLMaVeRiCK 12.11.21

Play Vovan21
in Corsairs "Return of the Legend" or "To Each His Own" - the best series of games on a pirate theme.

V
Vovan21 12.11.21

-ISCANDER-
PauLMaVeRiCK
Thank you!

U
USSoldier 12.11.21

Vovan21
Raven`s Cry

X
X-Ray01 12.11.21

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, the next part is completely devoted to pirates, but in general a real game about pirates is corsairs 3 and its entire series of off-modifications, I especially liked the city of lost ships, a fan of this game, sorry part 4 froze, there are almost no normal games about pirates at all , on the fingers of one hand you can count the normal ones. download asassins creed Rouge, there, too, on the ship you can sail the wrong way

m
makoleko 12.11.21

Vovan21
Another Assassin`s Creed IV Rogue (almost like Black flag) and sickly Fire and Sword 2 in the Caribbean. You can also sail on a boat to the Two Worlds - Pirates of the Flying Fortress, well, and the pure strategy of the Masters of the Seas - the conquest of America - in it, consider all that is - naval battles like in the Corsairs.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

Download Sid Meier's Pirates, a very cool game, albeit an old one, you will definitely like it, since you are so carried away by the theme of pirates.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.11.21

Play Corsairs "Return of the Legend" or "To Each His Own" - the best series of games on a pirate theme.
You just forgot to remind you that before you sit down for the Corsairs you need to cook a fart cleaner than before passing Darksous and Bloodbourne at the same time. And then immediately after the suction, culture shock can happen.

V
Vovan21 12.11.21

Pavel0198
Pirates are not a priority. That's why I wrote a nautical theme.

D
Dark537 12.11.21

Aftar, how's it going in 2012? BlackFlag hasn't come out yet ?!

V
Vovan21 12.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
I don’t understand the game is hardcore?

T
Traun 12.11.21

And in pursuit of AC Rogue

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.11.21

Vovan21
More than hardcore.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

Vovan21
But the game is still cool, boarding, duels with captains, robberies of cities, treasure hunt, beauty. Oh yes, you can still upgrade ships. In short, it's definitely worth playing.

M
MrGutlya 12.11.21

Well, if the Corsairs series is hardcore for you ... then how did you play in dark souls then ...

B
BioGen 12.11.21

Risen 1,2,3 try

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.11.21

Vlad Voronin
Darksous children's fairy tale in comparison with GPK with modpack or K: KS

S
Spiny 12.11.21

Vovan21
Corsairs are the best pirate theme. There is complexity there. The difficulty lies mainly in the money. Buying a ship (okay, the ship can be squeezed out), buying guns for the ship (cannons can explode), replenishing the crew, repairing the ship (you can do repairs on the go with the help of the "carpenter" officer and if you have "Planks" and "Sails". dies during the battle, on boarding, from diseases (an officer "Doctor" is needed), dies of hunger, food is needed on the ship. these things get when you defeat an enemy ship or buy. In addition to hiring a team, there are also officers. Officer navigator, boatswain, gunner, Carpenter, Doctor, Merchant. The game has an RPG element. Skill - navigation is an indicator of what class of ship you can control. If you cannot manage a normally large ship class, then there will be a penalty, the skills will be in - as much as you lack. But if there is an officer Navigator, and they have much more navigation at the beginning than yours, then nothing else. The game is very wonderful. More difficult than the AU 100 times. I told you almost everything about the game. In the game, you can become a privateer under the flag (under which you decide) or just a pirate (But this is if we assume K: Return of the legend, K: City of Lost Ships, K: To each his own). In these games, you definitely have a choice of who to be. The game is very wonderful. More difficult than the AU 100 times. I told you almost everything about the game. In the game, you can become a privateer under the flag (under which you decide) or just a pirate (But this is if we assume K: Return of the legend, K: City of Lost Ships, K: To each his own). In these games, you definitely have a choice of who to be. The game is very wonderful. More difficult than the AU 100 times. I told you almost everything about the game. In the game, you can become a privateer under the flag (under which you decide) or just a pirate (But this is if we admit K: Return of the legend, K: City of Lost Ships, K: To each his own). In these games, you definitely have a choice of who to be.

M
MrGutlya 12.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms xs
what's so hardcore for you .. but there are a lot of hours in this game, to put it mildly ...
the difficulty level is Thunderstorm of the Seas? Well Duc .. if you can not go to some kind of Captain.

V
Vovan21 12.11.21

Spiny
Thanks for the detailed answer. Interested, let's try.