3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hunter 12.11.21 07:16 pm

Release date for Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I am tormented by vague doubts ... after watching the trailer for The Witcher 3
and after watching the first screenshots from the developers,

I began to wonder, was it not by chance that the trailer shown to us took place judging by the screenshots in Toussaint?)))
And the date that coincides with the release date of Dikoy Hunting ... maybe it was supposed in advance for the addition?)))
Maybe I'm wrong, and generally in vain I started it ... but it would be awesome))))
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert De Hunter 12.11.21

Ketik
Aha))) There would be more such))) Positive)))

B
Boehringer 12.11.21

Hopefully the fight with Brooks will be difficult ... like the fight with the operator in the "memory of old years" quest in the second part. And of course I'm waiting for cloaks or armor with a hood. Maybe, along with the add-on, they will add post-game moments ... for example, before leaving for Kovir or beyond the dragon mountains, Yen or Triss will remain in the game after the end of the plot ...

i
icebear2 12.11.21

I found everything on May 19, the Witcher 3 game was released (Release dates May 19, 2015) and this trailer was made to it, so that the add-on can most likely come out earlier, the date in the trailer is not for the add-on.

A
AgressorAntony 12.11.21

CDPR seems to have promised to release Blood and Wine in the 1st quarter of '16, and May is already the 2nd quarter. I'm waiting in March, preferably at the beginning of the month, when I'm on vacation in order to enjoy this add-on to the fullest.

K
Ketik 12.11.21

Maybe they will drive it on March 8))) Are Poles celebrating March 8? It seems like an international holiday)))

B
Boehringer 12.11.21

Vasya Vasin
is this your attempt to be different from everyone else? )))

d
dmitriymesch 12.11.21

Nichosi you are a detective, but, of course, I would like the addition to come out early, I really want to play)

A
Argo R 12.11.21

Vasya Vasin
Skyrim pissing shit from the bastard Gazebo, which does not know how to plot, or quests, or videos. Only downsides how can you play Skyrim for several years - a game with a primitive plot and quests, a stupid combat system, where the hero, having passed 40% of the game, turns into a terminator and in the next 60% of the game he has nothing to do.
Play games, not a collection of locations with draugr robbers - robbers-draugr-robbers - which is Skyrim.
The Witcher has meaning, there is history, there are events, there is drama.
In Skyrim - primitive, primitive, primitive.

N
Nhilium 12.11.21

I think the Witcher 3, as well as in the addition of hearts of stone, has references to the future addition of blood and wine, as it was with Gunther O'dim in the inn of the white garden. I thought he was really some kind of merchant =) bright clothes, quite sociable and polite. Who knew then who he was. ;)

By the way, yes, now this video has acquired a different meaning for me personally =)

ps maybe yes there is a video and photo sending, as well as the date. Reds know how to surprise. The appearance of the city is similar. But ... there is one non-docking. At the beginning of the video, Novigrad is clearly visible in the background. (you can clearly see the towering tower of the temple of eternal flame) and then at the end they show another city. Geralt fulfilled the order and went to Toussaint? wtf?

A

Vasya Vasin
You obviously need to get some fresh air)

V
Vaselinski 12.11.21

Nhilium

Moritz, for example, which was at the Vegelbuds, somehow quickly he left the gameplay.

A

I'm sure ... that CDPR will surprise us a lot ... Just remember about O'Dim appearing in the background in many cut scenes)))
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/raskryta_zagadka_the_witcher_3_kotoruyu_tak_i_ne_smogjme_reshit_tak_i_ne_smogli_reshit_gery25

U
Udmurt 12.11.21

the trailer is JUST EPIC!))

L
LoKKi_SKY 12.11.21

Vasya Vasin
Dear Vasya Vasin, I can't trace your experience in games, but my experience with the Russian language is very bad! My advice to you, more experience with the Russian Language textbook! And in general, a strange comparison, experience in games, we found something to be proud of! People just relax playing games, plunge into the world of illusions, and you count the experience! And the last thing! Nobody raised the game to the status of a deity! You are talking about this! The game really turned out to be excellent, dramatic, with a good plot, with minor flaws, of course, but how could it be without them! People communicate well, share their impressions. No need to spoil the mood with your statements))) For this there are other topics on the forum, for the next srach and discussion, which game is still better! Don't like the game, pass by!

B
Boehringer 12.11.21

Vasya Vasin
A player with great experience behaves differently Vasya Vasya ...) If you have your own opinion, others also have it ... There are many games, and everyone has played many good games. But now those who liked this game communicate here. We are going to Toussaint soon ... you can wait ... we will come back and tell you how there is)

A

lokki777 There is
even nothing to add ... although no wait ... Of the many existing games, only two games could strangle me ... this is The Last of Us and of course The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (And the Stone Hearts add-on) ...
And me I'm just simply sure that Blood and Wine will pat me on the inside)))
So if Vasya Vasin does not like the Witcher, then click on the link to Skyrim from here ...
Sorry for tofthology)))

L
LoKKi_SKY 12.11.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Unfortunately, The Last of Us did not pass, because exclusive for the console, but watched the streams and the passage! The game is really catchy and very strong))) Powerful, I would say !! Maybe someday it will happen, and I will play it personally !!! Well, the addition "Blood and Wine", in solidarity with you, I think it will not disappoint !!! This is CDPR))) They will surprise us even more than they have already done)))

F
FalconLB 12.11.21

lokki777
I squeezed my friend's curling iron for 2 weeks for the last of us)) really the game can be called a masterpiece!

a
arinr 12.11.21

Has the trailer from the cap changed since its inception? The ending is clearly Toussaint from the second screenshot. If before the ending was different, now there is a clear hint of the release of the supplement on May 19

B
Boehringer 12.11.21

Vasya Vasin
Vasily do not deprive yourself of the remnants of respect ... by insulting other forum members who have not done you anything wrong ... and only expressed their opinion.