3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hunter 12.11.21 07:16 pm

Release date for Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I am tormented by vague doubts ... after watching the trailer for The Witcher 3
and after watching the first screenshots from the developers,

I began to wonder, was it not by chance that the trailer shown to us took place judging by the screenshots in Toussaint?)))
And the date that coincides with the release date of Dikoy Hunting ... maybe it was supposed in advance for the addition?)))
Maybe I'm wrong, and generally in vain I started it ... but it would be awesome))))
55 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasya Vasin 12.11.21

Beringer
Respect should be shown and not written like me above. Okay, I scored everything. I just wanted to puke as I read above "what a positive topic, everyone has the same pluses." all the past will be forgotten

L
LoKKi_SKY 12.11.21

That's how guys))) You express your opinion, and they still write and insult you in contact))) Imagine)) Because of the game, this is some kind of nightmare !!!) Sadness, trouble)) The complexes seem to be tortured)))

B
Boehringer 12.11.21

lokki777
And I was not too lazy)))

B
BarackKamacho 12.11.21

lokki777
no, what is your last name

L
LoKKi_SKY 12.11.21

Beringer
And I thought about it))) And here the most important thing did not answer me)) Oh, I am amazed at such people) And he is 9 years older than me, and writes such things)) I kind of wrote everything respectfully and on the case)) I did not offend anyone , and here it is ...

L
LoKKi_SKY 12.11.21

BarackKamacho Look
at the profile on PG, page in VK))) I won't write here))) And the surname really has Polish roots))

B
Boehringer 12.11.21

lokki777
Yes, a normal surname ... but Vasya ... like an adult man by contact ... but behaves like a kindergarten ... as they say ... everyone has it, but not everyone goes away ...

L
LoKKi_SKY 12.11.21

Beringer
I completely agree))) I turned down and added to the black list)))

L
LoKKi_SKY 12.11.21

FalconLB
Yes, it so happened that friends have all PCs))) Therefore, even borrowing will not work))

F
FalconLB 12.11.21

lokki777
this is sad, YouTube will not convey such joy as from its own passage.

L
LoKKi_SKY 12.11.21

FalconLB
Definitely))) But what can I do))) I am satisfied with Geralt))

H
Holly jolly 12.11.21

I hope there will be a task like a reference to the first story about the Witcher (well, where he spent the night in an abandoned castle with a stryga)

M
MaRtKuS 12.11.21

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
Time will tell, although there are hints. So do not worry )

M
MephistoXX 12.11.21

Interestingly, when we prepare a potion to defrost Avalach, we take parts of the brux and manticore from the table. Considering that the brooks in this add-on will be 100% (here and the name with a reference to vampires, and this trailer), it seems to me, and the manticore will be delivered. It's not for nothing that part of it was slipped along with part of the brooks) It would be cool to cut the manticore)

P
Pril balsam 12.11.21

manticore
http://mstfn.com/mif-slovar/218-bestiarii