3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bagsisila 12.11.21 07:22 pm

The Making of the Psionicist (XCOM 2)

Is it worth bothering and spending resources on creating a psionicist, if at all makes sense to take him to the squad and how much more productive he is than other classes?
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
SimplyTheCat 12.11.21

Fully swinging psionic - Universal Healer - tank - dodger - damage dealer, he can harshly take out opponents, debuff them, buff allies and tank. He also has a skill that replenishes 1 movement spent on the course to any of the allies, which sometimes helps

S
SemyStall 12.11.21

bagsisila
You can also take control of one alien and send him to reconnaissance as meat. And the psionicist has a lot of resistance to the enemy's psionics.

O
Ogyr4ig 12.11.21

In the description of psionics it was said that they swing both on assignments, as ordinary fighters, and in a psi-lab. However, I only have it in the lab. No matter how I kill enemies with them, the rank is not apals.

D
DiAZ ... 12.11.21

Are they needed according to the plot?

F
Fransisk 12.11.21

Ogyr4ig
in the last part they swayed, if you killed if you killed with psi abilities and would use them per CD

x
xoen 12.11.21

A swinging psycho is a good help for the team. A kind of healer / killer. He only needs the top-end.
It's worth downloading if you play slowly. The game is played by a team of pumped rangers in essence. The reaper + the sword is our everything.

O
Ogyr4ig 12.11.21

And another question about psionics. The skill of "schism" hangs in the passive. The maul applies a rip to the target and deals a little damage.
However, it is not clear how to activate the skill. It seems that it does not work with the use of abilities, not with normal shooting.

K
Kagerou 12.11.21

Ogyr4ig
According to observations, this skill works from any others that have a direct effect on one target aka "spiritual attack" and "madness". It also works great during a "black storm", tk. the psycho has a very high chance of throwing a bunch of debuffs on enemies under his influence, which impose a gap. Purely my observation. It does not work from standard weapons, because it is not an ability and, moreover, not a psycho, but a general one.

O
Ogyr4ig 12.11.21

Kagerou
Hmm, I didn't get a black storm in psycho training. It's a pity. OK)

K
Kagerou 12.11.21

Ogyr4ig
Because this skill of the "magician" level and because of the random chance of skills appearing in the list (and this is how they appear in the psycho in the lab) is rather low at the beginning.

v
vidgin 12.11.21

It is a pity that "inspiration" works crookedly on snipers. Here the sniper fired, finished his turn, the psionic was his inspiration, and the sniper can no longer shoot from the sniper rifle a second time. Only with a pistol. Otherwise it would be cool.

z
z8TiREX8z 12.11.21

Psioneka, it is worth downloading without hesitation, it swings very quickly, it turns out a machine for killing, firstly, it can inflict damage in the area, ignoring the enemy's armor, and always hit, and secondly, after this attack, it can automatically inflict two more hits without spending special skills, or finish off opponents, or take control of one. You can use the skill, the beam will not inflict weak damage to everyone in its path, it also ignores defense, and this skill is independent, does not replace the first. There is another one that will strike a single enemy, ignoring his armor. Another skill will detonate the enemy's grenade, if any, which will also cause damage. As for damage, there are auxiliary skills, or try to subdue the enemy, or the skill to throw stasis, thanks to which the enemy cannot attack you during the turn, but you cannot either, good if there are no action points left and the enemy has a lot of armor and a lot of hp. And there is also one that adds one action point to any character, thanks to which the outcome of the battle was decided more than once. Plus there is a passive skill, thanks to which acid, fire are not afraid of you. There are a couple more, but for me they are of little importance. at least for me.
and put on if you still put on an exoskeleton, with a rocket launcher. Moreover, all the skills that I have listed are all present together, you just have to choose which one wakes up first. you choose from three available after teaching.

z
z8TiREX8z 12.11.21

vidgin
In my opinion, the sniper does not need inspiration, he is already cool, you can do it per move, my record is five corpses, and a couple of wounded.

s
serg5555555 12.11.21

And I went through the whole game without making a single psionic. I didn't even build a building.

H
HAEMHIK 12.11.21

does anyone know how many moves "dominance" is in effect? Or for the whole fight?

O
Ogyr4ig 12.11.21

HAEMHIK
It also says "forever". The whole fight.

S
Skaimax 12.11.21

You better explain to me how to download these psychos, I don't understand with the help of killing opponents or in the lab, I leave the fighter in the lab, they offer a choice of 3 perks, a ray, a skip of the move and something else, but it's not clear what rank these abilities are and why only three , help, give an answer.

g
gloccc111 12.11.21

Skaimax
didn't think of clicking on the inscription under the ability to "start learning"? When you learn 1 of 3 skills, another one opens in its place, etc.

S
Skaimax 12.11.21

gloccc111
You're a genius, I'm not asking how to press, I'm asking how to download while killing, or just in the lab, what's not clear here?

S
Skaimax 12.11.21

Has anyone found a psionic skill tree? (Screen) And then I am tormented by the question of what to take because you take one there and what is not known on the contrary, I do not want to take a hat and then regret: (and in general its pumping is kind of dreary