3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jon9km 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Game pauses for 3-4 seconds (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, please help. I installed patch 1.12 and terrible freezes began, the game freezes for a few seconds every 2-3 minutes, although I played on version 0.6 everything was fine. What's the matter? (Pirate)
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legion1130 12.11.21

Perhaps this is due to a lack of memory, most likely in some patch the work of the program with memory was changed.

E
Evgen Pavlov 12.11.21

how many nuclear percent?

K
KANOV 12.11.21

Describe the performance characteristics of the machine

S
Shadowarm 12.11.21

Jon9km
maybe it's all about the hardware?

w
winni madison 12.11.21

Write your system

L
Legion1130 12.11.21

Evgen Pavlov
KANOV
Inv1sible
We are trying to help here, but TS went offline, what ingratitude.

K
KANOV 12.11.21

For Legion1130. Maybe there are some problems, or maybe an evil Pinocchio himself

R
Russellplay 12.11.21

Jon9km
everything is correct until version 6 everything was buzzing, after installing any patch starting from version 7 such crap is still not solved and, moreover, even the reason is not clear, after a bunch of tests and other runs, the riddle is straightforward))
that's what may lead the pursuit of new patches that supposedly should improve the game and not vice versa

v
vovchik2371 12.11.21

Jon9km Install the
program "BES_1.6.2" from the nexus mod site and everything will be ok.

n
nitrosh 12.11.21

after BES_1.6.2, by the way, the friezes disappear, but for some reason the game freezes tightly. after what time depends on the graphics settings. but it freezes anyway sooner or later. maybe it's a dual-core processor?
It's a pity Hearts of Stone cannot be played on 1.0.6. After 1.0.7, everything became really bad, firstly, the slideshow due to friezes, and secondly, texture glitches at every step. The only thing left to do is to wait for the next patches. but with each something worse and worse.

J
Jon9km 12.11.21

winni madison
gtx 750 ti
Core 2 duo 2.9
8gb ram

J
Jon9km 12.11.21

I read in English. forum, someone says there that the whole thing is in the processor, and as someone already wrote above, it all started with patch 0.7.

k
kokoz80 12.11.21

By the way, by the way, after 1.12 it became 10 fps less to show, about

S
Someone like-you 12.11.21

I here read that in the Witcher something with physx on the jifors was broken, something was altered and everyone lags well, those who have friezes

n
nitrosh 12.11.21

Someone Like-You
supposedly physix was completely transferred to the processor, because of this the load on it is large, from there the friezes

O
Old_Nick 12.11.21

Yeah, "I read somewhere ....", "something was broken ..., something was altered and everyone lags ..."
In general: "They say that chickens are milked in Moscow, and we went - so they did not find boobs "(c)

The fact of the matter is that at all -" not at all ";)
Iron, acc. at least the official imaginary + adequate settings for this hardware + not a crap system - and there will be no
"freezes" ;)

w
winni madison 12.11.21

the only option is to switch to the version of the game on which everything worked

n
nitrosh 12.11.21

winni madison
in this case, you will have to do without, for example, Stone Hearts

E
Evgen Pavlov 12.11.21

Jon9km
BES_1.6.2 put all microfreezes down.
There was core 2 duo before, the same nonsense was.

J
Jon9km 12.11.21

Evgen Pavlov
I put it on and the friezes disappeared, but the game began to freeze periodically, and not for 3-4 seconds, but finally.
Can I fix it somehow?