3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonid Manko 12.11.21 07:36 pm

GTA 3 keyboard and gamepad not working (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

Actually the question is in the title. The mouse works, but the keyboard and the gamepad are not. In the control settings I tried to change the keys, it does not work. ESC output works though.
Pirate
65 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks_ssss 17.11.21

This tablet will help you whiteee, and also launch the game ON BEHALF OF THE ADMINISTRATOR.
(づ  ̄ ³ ̄) づ

M
Maks_ssss 17.11.21

Leonid Manko
This tablet will help you whiteee, and also start the game ON BEHALF OF THE ADMINISTRATOR.
(づ  ̄ ³ ̄) づ

E
EleX1R 17.11.21

Maks_ssss
It did not help at twilight (

36Lord 17.11.21

Those who have earned a keyboard, discard the settings of the KeyboardMappings.cfg file from Documents Rockstar Games GTA III (or Vice City / San Andreas) Definitive Edition, maybe it's in it.

C
California tv 17.11.21

launched through maniacknight with administrator rights on the seven, a 2012 laptop (acer 5755G, i5, 6gb, gt540m), everything works, but the bottom is remastered to be honest

W
Welcome2Hell 17.11.21

After a few days of searching and testing different options in win7, the following option was launched as a result: crack from Maniac Knight, but launching not from a launcher, but from an exe with the name of the game. The first launch always freezes, from the second it starts. The keyboard only works in this way. There was a problem with the Social Club, there was a message that the account was logged out, and there were no more options for clicking "Log out". It was solved by launching Social club separately, logging into your account and then launching the game via exe with the name of the game.
As a result, the keyboard works, the game is on. The following problem appeared: saves do not work. when I try to save the game, the slots are not pressed. While I am solving, most likely, the problem is in Russian symbols on the way to the documents.

r
ronin musa 17.11.21

Welcome2Hell,
can you drop me your KeyboardMappings.cfg, can this help?

A
Alexei1654 17.11.21

Welcome2Hell
Damn really helped. Here are the Rokstarovskys. A cunning defense against piracy. They know that 7ku no one will bother cracks and fixes to do. How to figure out the saves, please sign off.

A
Alex23LBJ 17.11.21

crack from Maniac Knight tell me where to find and download it? Please 🙏

A
Alex23LBJ 17.11.21

Alexei1654 Can

you please tell me how you solved the problem with the control? Where can you download crack from Maniac Knight

A
Alexei1654 17.11.21

Alex23LBJ Repack
from Chovka includes a crack. When installing, I chose the right one. Downloaded the official Rockstar launcher. I got registered there and launched it. Then I started the game. When she logs in, she automatically connects to SocialClub. Everything works, only the sense from it without saves. Pure ride first city to see

A
Alex23LBJ 17.11.21

Alexei1654
And where to download the repack from Chovka?
There is already a crack from Maniac Knight sewn into it, right?
I've just been trying for 4 days to find something how to solve the problem with the control)
The game starts and Klava does not work

W
Welcome2Hell 17.11.21

I checked ronin musa - it is the same as on another crack with a non-working keyboard, apparently, this is not the file.
Alexei1654
tried to figure out the saves, but so far nothing. Changing the username to English doesn't help. I saw a way where you need to create a OneDrive folder in the user's folder, but this, apparently, not for Windows 7, did not work.

L
LogitechRP2 17.11.21

the gamepad does not work in gta sa, is there a solution friends?

S
S_or_g 24.11.21

Windows 7/64. Claudia is working.
I downloaded the distribution wherever there is an exe file (without a launcher). Initially, the saves worked.
The installation path is completely in Latin (not the fact that because of this).
I downloaded the crack separately, for example here vk.com/wall-124636887_371943.
I replaced all the files from the crack, run it through the exe file, having logged into the official cosial club application in advance. In this case, past save files are overwritten and you play from the beginning. But the keyboard and new saves work. Test for GTA 3.

a
artemiarush 24.11.21

Installed a pirate. I also encountered a joystick that did not work. I noticed after a while that the game was automatically configured to run on behalf of the Administrator - disabled it! And it all worked.
PS I play through controller support in Steam. I just added the Trilogy to the library through the ability to insert a third-party game (At the time of the post, the game was not released on Steam). Unsubscribe if infa came in handy.

M
MaximuSIM 24.11.21

Crack from Deftones, solves the problem with keyboard, gamepad and launch on Windows 7)

M
Massimo19 24.11.21

Windows 7x64, gta pirate, keyboard did not work at all except Esc. I went to the Rockstar launcher under my account, then a crack from Knight, then in the incentive you add the game as a "third-party", that's all

W
Welcome2Hell 24.11.21

MaximuSIM wrote:
Crack from Deftones, solves the problem with keyboard, gamepad and launch on Windows 7) I
support, I downloaded the crack from Deftones, and all problems with the keyboard and save were solved. Most importantly, do not forget to substitute the original files before switching from another crack to this one.

w
westdes 24.11.21

Welcome2Hell
Can you leave a link to it?