3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobermn 12.11.21 07:37 pm

What's with pvp? (Diablo 2)

I go here in the evenings + - every day to a pegach after rimasta to give him some chance to live, at the same time to play pvp with good old friends, but in 2 months I haven't even seen a PvP game. And those that he created himself attended only tr-forty mfer.
There haven't been any tournaments for a long time either.

Hence my question:
Administrator of Fair PvP games - Corydoras
Moderators of Fair PvP in the game:
* d1a
* lyv
* wockeEz- (from 06/08/2019)
* RainInTheNight (from 06/08/2019)
* ykrala_enigmy (from 07/17/2020)
* [rvc] (from 12.09.2020)
Speaker Fair PvP - pirya

Are you doing anything there, alive at all?
There are development plans, roadmap, ideas there, excuses, but at least something?

If everyone is blown away, I propose to move and arrange your blackjack, you know where.
96 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenaa Morningstar 17.11.21

My truth has been minus, and I will not tirpet it! Pvp is a player against a player (translated from American), and if a player decides to play with a dessinking hammer and give a lula-kebab to a nonkramant, then he can do it and no one will lock him up and, moreover, he can declare that his character is not pvp Persian. Here!
All texts about the basics or "able" to play are nonsense. I do not support the policy of a firm with its pvp in absorbs and so on, I am for adequate pvp. And if you don't know how to play against a dessinking hummer - that's your problem, don't play. If you don’t like cb on darts, don’t play. If you don't like leap barba - don't play against him, give up and fall into the lower bracket there, xs.
Back in 2010, I came to the offs, did host all and took out the whole game, spending 3 cans of mana. They called me a cheater and refused to play even 1x1 with me. And this says what? Right! We are the Russian people, we are researchers, we ate diablo two far and wide, we are power! And the Pindos simply shake oak tepe and call it pepepe.

M
Merkat 17.11.21

I would organize a small tournament for 8 players to be eliminated, I will even allocate runes to the prize pool. But I can’t see who is drinking fullk and life. Without this, there is no refereeing.

p
pirya 17.11.21

Merkat
The idea is good, but to see who is drinking what, you can try to write the pvp admin, I think he will agree to give the pvp moderator the right to host the tournament

B
Bitard 17.11.21

Greenaa Morningstar Boh
with us!
SpoilerKebab udoli

m
magyarorszag 17.11.21

Greenaa Morningstar wrote:
if a player decides to play a dessinking hammer and give a kebab to a nonkramant, then he can do it and no one will bother him. You can
do that, but no one will play seriously against such a

chel. Greenaa Morningstar wrote:
All texts about the basics or " who know how to "play - nonsense
Because you yourself are not a pvpsher to understand what's what?"

Greenaa Morningstar wrote:
if you don't know how to play against a dessinking hummer - that's your problem, don't play
Sounds like "if you can't play against Auradin then don't play." Some actions in pvp are not needed, from the word at all. I will say right away that you can drop a little with a fall in order to overtake the enemy, for example. But you shouldn't do this ~ 90% of the playing time. The barb needs a bunch of amazons and limes. They are not directly something that you cannot play against. But they do not give you a serious advantage either. In pvp, you still need a balance, and it is important to understand it. Being exactly a pvpsher, and not a brow from the outside, who thinks that something is needed there or, on the contrary, does not need

G

magyarorszag wrote:
but no one will play seriously against such a chela.It
turns out that no one seriously played against me at tournaments and lost purely for fun, they probably had other things. (it would be better to touch on the topic of esoks and trapasins, who have their own game, regardless of the enemy)
I will not arrange all sorts of discussions here, look for a balance that does not exist, etc., but
magyarorszag wrote:
you can drop it a little in order to overtake the enemy, for example. But you shouldn't do this ~ 90% of the playing time.
Why? I do not need the subjective opinion of a hater Dessink, I need a good and objective disclosure of this set of words.
magyarorszag wrote:
They are not directly something that is impossible to play against.
So you're not tough enough to recognize my mf paladin as an unreal boon.
You look at pvp in d2 through the prism of "you know how to quickly click with the mouse - you are cool", but pvp is not a fight between handicrafts, but mind-games of the brain against the brain. It is enough for me to understand the basic mechanics and how the enemy operates in order to develop a strategy and defeat him. The same skillful guys won me too, and didn’t whine about "astanaviti desenk". In Dotka I have a fairly high rank, but this does not mean that I masterfully press buttons at the level of the DotA gods - I went in and defeated the enemy with my mind, or the lack of his mind, wow!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

Desink is useful for a Hammer, desink is harmful to his victim, xs what there can be a dispute about.

m
magyarorszag 17.11.21

> why? I do not need the subjective opinion of hater Dessink, I need a good and objective disclosure of this set of words

Because this is a very passive game, in fact, you don't even attack the enemy, if you remember what I saw on the vidos from your tournament. Something of the level of ICQ, sitting in traps and throwing a blast in the direction of the enemy. Or a barba sticking on the spot, who waits for someone to fall under his lindens, then to lock up an oak or a golem and make tp + cv. The paladin, and in particular the hamer, must attack, and do it first. And keep your opponent tense while playing carefully. And do not run around the entrance to the city and spam hammers there, occasionally attacking the enemy that appeared near you. This is a liability, what you did there, not a game, and a bias towards extreme def, which is not needed there. Further - ten is a technique. Not the main tactic of the game. As I said above, it can be used in specific cases. For example, a barb does not stick 90% of the time in a duel, but flies around, waits for an opportune moment to attack, and keeps in suspense. About the same with ICQ (if it's a normal ICQ, and not "gosu fair pvp pg valleyofsnakes trapsitter"), which should play as aggressively and accurately as possible, and not constantly sit on the defensive. Desync is also discarded when taking any damage, even single damage. That is, you can just throw your teeth in, fly past by a druid, spam a tornado, or throw asei traps on your face through c / t, and you’ll just keep hitting and twisting hammers, and you won’t be able to do anything against a fast and accurate opponent (by the way , even those who streamed got lost from your game, I remember that for sure). To play normally, you have to attack, and this is not ten, but something like that, you also need it to play comfortably with necro.

> brain versus brain mindages

When you do not have experience and the correct understanding of what you should do in a particular duel, and how, then all that remains of the "mindgame" is "I play as I can." I wrote above that the paladin must attack (and in general, both opponents must have an aggressive and accurate style of play, otherwise it is impossible to look at the passive on the screen without the desire to kill oneself). You can see the vidos above, with a paladin playing with his hands. He has no des. On the same channel, there seem to be similar videos with Hammerdin, which does not despair. Through tp + swirls, basically everything that can move is killed. But this requires hands, alas, and the hamer is extremely demanding of them. Further, I already wrote that even your comrades were roflily from you. A good reason to think about whether you need "des mf-hamer" in pvp, or you need to first learn how to play

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

One gets the impression that this somewhat funny character believes that desync is the simultaneous use of charge and vigor skills.

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

At such moments it begins to seem to me that there are a lot of people on the PG

G

magyarorszag wrote:
Because this is a very passive game, in fact, you don't even attack your opponent, if you remember what I saw on vidos from your tournament.
And I saw how trapasins in Natalia stand near the city and spam traps, probably they (all without exception and always) will do the same when they have a normal pvp zatar.
In d2, everyone plays according to convenient rules - take the same fpk-fighters, for example. We came up with 4 Persians who, in their opinion, can be played in balance and have been playing with each other for years. But the game provides much more opportunities / mechanics and different objectively adequate builds, so I squeezed the maximum out of the Dessinka, right on 10 Abushkevich Constantines out of 10. 1200 hp MF Hammer made so much rustle that Radfemkies climbed out of the far corners of the galaxy and foaming at their mouths trying tell everyone what is good and what is bad.
bd_sm [TDPG] wrote:
It seems that this somewhat ridiculous character believes that desync is the simultaneous use of charge and vigor skills.
Do not forget about the mouse in the corner of the screen and the bumps, because they do it this way.

G

magyarorszag wrote:
ostalnoe ne nujno
magyarorszag wrote:
Some actions in pvp are not needed, from the word at all.
magyarorszag wrote:
In pvp, you still need a balance
magyarorszag wrote:
Paladin, and in particular a hamer, must attack
magyarorszag wrote: a
clone in an extreme def, which is not needed there
magyarorszag wrote:
otoraya must play as aggressively as possible
magyarorszag wrote:
Des is only needed to get out
magyarorszag wrote: a
neat style of play should be
magyarorszag wrote:
Being a pvpsher, and not a brow from the outside, who thinks that something is needed there, or vice versa
:)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

nice pop mature opinion

B
Bitard 17.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Is it?
Spoilerpvp dlea nubiv (

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

No bitard

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

funny. in quake-pvp it seems like there is also bm, but no one performs it at tournaments (plus "valleyofsnakes" in duels there in life). q2 gives such scope that you can fight a lot, but everyone will remain with their opinion, which seems to be true to him! % -)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

Obsessed
and in cs at tournaments they perform whatever they want to squeeze out of the stones at least some of the advantages

T
T-fox 17.11.21

magyarorszag
- No hacks of any kind
- Refusal to gmod test, refusal to show inventory / weapon swap, will result in a ban
- Items which contain spell charges are allowed, but the use of the charges is not.
- All items which grant a chance to cast amplify damage are banned.
- Guardian angel is banned
- All absorb has limitations per class / build
- No more than 75% poison reduction is allowed
- 85% resistance cap (sorb w / 85% is bad manners)
- Using + maximum resistance + a piece of absorb is bad manners

- waterwalks and dwarfstar is two pieces
- 100% + resistance shields are your 1 piece of sorb / max res
- Ties are ties not first kill
- Items that grant auras are allowed
- A maximum of one poison small charm per inventory

- Ias and r / w have no caps (obviously tmcbp is outlawed)
- Only in game technique banned is overly defensive play
- (this allowing IGA, IBS, hammerfields, WSG, desynch)
- if 5 out of the 8 players vote a person "overly defensive" theyre banned
- No traps / missles may be casted prior to your opponent saying 'Go'
- Towning is infact a loss, accidental or not.
- No stacking mana potions
- No extended use of houses, theyre not fortresses
- Consistent escape towards cold plains is considered bad mannered

SORC-SPECIFIC RULES:

- No max res or absorb gear when using energy shield
- No prebuff energy shield
- No more than 10 bmanas
- May use doom runeword
- No future AA or 15 screen blizz (friggendoll directed)

NECRO-SPECIFIC RULES:

- Recast of bone armor and golem is allowed
- Bone prison is allowed (not vs. teleport-less characters )
- All curses allowed except iron maiden and life tap / decrep
- No corpse skills are allowed
- May use wands with + 1-3 curses not skilled
- 8 BS / 2 LR wand is GM
- Fire golem + dwarf star is allowed (not vs. fire trappers)
- Hotspurs are allowed
- No kwi'ing (extreme defense)

DRUID-SPECIFIC RULES:

- No tgods, no snowclash, no hotspurs, no ravenfrost
- Recasting cyclone, wolves, sage, ravens, and hurricane are allowed

ASN-SPECIFIC RULES:

- Dual claw assassins can use one wisp / raven / dwarf
- Dual claw assassins may not use hotspurs or tgods
- Using left click mindblast, etc is not allowed
- Weapon-shield assassins may use hspurs and tgods but may not have ac / c swap
- No prebuffing

BARB-SPECIFIC RULES:

- No prebuffing
- 2 ravenfrosts allowed if under 150 stacked resistance
- 1 raven allowed when stacking
- No hotspurs

AMAZON SPECIFIC RULES:

- Battle orders / poison / slow is outlawed in ZvZ
- Hotspurs allowed (bowzons only)
- Slow missiles allowed
- Remember 'fortitude' has maximum light resistance and may not be combined w / tgods
- fort + wisp is gm, fort + tgods is bm
- 1 ravenfrost allowed on stacking amazons (250+ cr stacked)
- 2 allowed on non stacking amazons
- No 1.08 sacaren's or other amplify chances / charges

PALADIN SPECIFIC RULES:

- Using a resistance aura counts as a piece of absorb when it has 2 or more points
- using resist light and tgods is badmanners
- Cleansing, meditation, and prayer are allowed (however overly defensive play and prayer is badmanners)
- Exile is badmannered

Where is the block prohibited here? Anything that is not prohibited is permitted. If the rules do not restrict me, but only whiners try to restrict, then these are not my problems. Naturally, I won't listen to them.
I, unlike some, support the theme that they do not go to a strange monastery with their own charter. I observe it (hello critics of fair rules). But no more! For the sake of the crybaby, I will definitely not adjust.

Regarding the FPK rules, my position is as follows: The more restrictions, the worse the movement. It's like comparing the world championship with full contact karate or kickboxing and the regional schoolboys tournament in kyokushinkai, where you are separated after one missed splash. Or compare the cage cut with pure Greco-Roman wrestling. and this and that is interesting, but where are the grandmas spinning? what is more spectacular?

r
rangler 17.11.21

T-Fox
The meaning of the Fpk rules is to make PvP as skill-dependent as possible, to reduce randomness to a minimum, unlike the idiotic pgshny Fair rules.

G

T-Fox wrote:
which is more spectacular?
Wasp duels at pvp tournaments pg D