3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobermn 12.11.21 07:37 pm

What's with pvp? (Diablo 2)

I go here in the evenings + - every day to a pegach after rimasta to give him some chance to live, at the same time to play pvp with good old friends, but in 2 months I haven't even seen a PvP game. And those that he created himself attended only tr-forty mfer.
There haven't been any tournaments for a long time either.

Hence my question:
Administrator of Fair PvP games - Corydoras
Moderators of Fair PvP in the game:
* d1a
* lyv
* wockeEz- (from 06/08/2019)
* RainInTheNight (from 06/08/2019)
* ykrala_enigmy (from 07/17/2020)
* [rvc] (from 12.09.2020)
Speaker Fair PvP - pirya

Are you doing anything there, alive at all?
There are development plans, roadmap, ideas there, excuses, but at least something?

If everyone is blown away, I propose to move and arrange your blackjack, you know where.
96 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-fox 17.11.21

rangler
lies are all. Hammer and Smither are not skill-dependent enough for you? and how is Bonner more skillful than a magpie? He is the simplest of the four. Eliminate it too ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

We already know that the best pvp is bvb, don't quarrel.

p
pirya 17.11.21

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/1205278627

Yesterday there was a d2r tournament. Above is the winner's stream. At the very beginning, he shows clothes - a 45 hp skiller (he did not catch all or not all). The sorceress is level 98, almost 99 (I wanted to take it to the tournament). And so, guys, it may not be surprising for the office, but people have collected a charm in a month and a half from the start of something that is not going to be here over the years of playing. Pay attention to the game. All passive players with pg will just seem to be an easy level to you)) They play up to 5 wins, but the time is not limited. At 02:32 a.m. of the stream, you can watch a magpie duel with the druid XIXA, well, at least he lost 5-0, and then Asuka got caught in the losers, it's even tougher than they play here (for passive). The clear with boards in the park showed itself well: D
And so, draw conclusions, rebzya, think for yourself, decide for yourself: D
PS The winner of the tournament, this fire is a magpie, as he himself says, the last time he played was in 2006) And his amulet is 2 litter 10 fer 10 power 35 hp 98 mp + 7 mana regen), a skiller of 45 and of course other clothes are also perfumed like spirit

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

pirya
Beautiful pvp yes, everything as the boys told about off - very interesting game, skillful guys there. I especially liked reg 150 "hp" per second (or 200, looked bad).

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

pirya wow
! already got the pride for our homodrillation

m
magyarorszag 17.11.21

T-Fox wrote:
Where is the block banned here?
Block in fpk rules is prohibited. Nekru and the druid cannot wear it above 20%, ICQ has its own block ~ 55% from the claws, and the barb does not have it at all (because two axes are in their hands). With a mixture of fpk / gm, the first part of the rules works for four fpk Persians, and the second for the rest. In addition to fire es sorki, which the block also does not wear,

rangler wrote:
The meaning of the Fpk rules is to make PvP as skill-dependent as possible, to reduce randomness to a minimum, unlike the idiotic Fair rules.
They do not want to take these rules, because they require hands, good gear (what is the problem here), understanding how to play, etc. Otherwise, everything here would have been human for a long time. It's easier to leave everything as it is. Even with the lack of activity that there is now

T-Fox wrote:
It's like comparing the world championship with full contact karate or kickboxing and the regional tournament for schoolboys in kyokushinkai.
So at pg there is a "regional tournament for schoolboys", and not vice versa. Compare fpk movement on off and here. Just by the number of people. Or more than a hundred people, where someone is constantly actively playing and tournaments often take place, or a "regional tournament" from here, where one and a half disabled people play with rules adapted not for the skill of people, but for a beggar drop

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

fair - these are the rules for preparing a fully combat-ready character for at least a minimally balanced
fpk duel - creating obviously incapable characters (disabled) specifically for duels with each other, like KvR's firk-sorki, or as a fireball-duel of telebarbs in trang'oul

refining, although leads to more spectacular duels, but has an extremely depressing effect on the brain, which we observe

T
T-fox 17.11.21

magyarorszag
I'm talking to you about off's moves against other other off's moves. And you are just like that on pg, but fair ... Tell me honestly, are you healthy? Do you have, by any chance, a pain at the mention of PG?

And what does it have to do with the fact that a block is not allowed in FPK. I'm talking about server rules, um. The FPC is, as I have already tapped, secondary, side motives, like LLD, Mld, etc. For example, as the constitution is considered more important than some regional order, the GM is inherently more important than the FPC.
GM is a set of rules for all players and their favorite Persians, and fpk is for only half. Most likely female ...

T
T-fox 17.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
as firk-sorki KvR'a
Even I did not understand this comparison. What kind of firk-sorki?

p
pirya 17.11.21

T-Fox
Here's a guide:
Spoilerhttp: //www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/energy_shield_sorceress_-_imba_ili_bred-894011/

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

T-Fox
set of public identical forty for symmetrical duels on fire bolts

T
T-fox 17.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
at least not on bows

add. bliiiin! I remembered only now about them ... only now it was about what the speech was about. fig has become old!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.11.21

: D: Ddd

G
Greenaa Morningstar 17.11.21

Maguarok merged, right?

n
ninada 17.11.21

pirya wrote: I
collected a char in a month and a half from the start of
something that is not going to be here over the years of playing. Yes, this is not a rumble per hour on wigs.

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

gentlemen, but the remaster came out, noob .. uh, people went there, the firm (according to rumors) began to search for itself in this world. Isn't this a reason to write to g_n, that the existing girdle is not adequate to the current number of players?
I will not write, I .. put parting))

n
ninada 17.11.21

Obsessed
Right. There are too many runes for so many players, we need to lower the drop chance.

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

ninada, do you find? ))

S
Sweety_Mustard 17.11.21

Obsessed,
in fact, many have already noticed that the drop is periodically unscrewed - and jahi are starting to pour in, it seems that they even included it this season.

O
Obsessed 17.11.21

The drop is periodically unscrewed by
Sweety_Mustard, this fact is extremely difficult to confirm :-) Bitardsky, for example, says the same thing about d2r: at first it was fiercely, and recently the rune from East and higher disappeared from the drop completely.