3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boor 12.11.21 07:37 pm

What kind of beast is this Halo? (Halo: Combat Evolved)

Chera ran past the stall and saw a beta version of this game. But something confused me. Who played, can you tell me if it makes sense to take it and what can you compare it with?
30 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eric 12.11.21

I bought this Light version but couldn't play this crap for
over 10 minutes. Graphics ala Half life 1.

S
Snarx 12.11.21

That's right, friends. BETA (which is BETA, not Light Version) sucks. But I think the full version will be fine.

P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

Cool toy .... very !!! Regarding the sloppy graphics, not graphics, but the video card seems to suck ... A card with direct 8 or 9 support is recommended bumpmapping almost everywhere ... but what is the DESIGN EXCELLENT IN GENERAL, and what a gameplay !!!

J
Jack 12.11.21

I think the Radeon 9700 will suit you? However, the graphics do not suck at all. Beta sucked because I think the color was 16-bit and the toy would break off. The only pity is that anti-aliasing cannot be set in any way, it would be much better.

S
September 12.11.21

Gentlemen. accidentally got to the site. saw the HALO forum a
few words about the game, if you will
. 1. Being the happy owner of a powerful computer (3.06 GHz gig of memory, Radeon 9800 pro, etc.), I used to set the maximum settings in any games (in PM and UT 2003 where, in my opinion, the best graph is on today) the game slows down and it's not the brakes of the iron, it's the brakes of the engine ... we are waiting for the
graphics patches as it should be in the envelope from the console. angularity. poorly drawn characters, it hurts to look
and I do not understand those people who say that this is the best graphics for today.
This is a UT level graph (first of all)
2. All characters in the game are monotonous. and there is no point in comparing them with the world of Half - Life (if we compare only endless borrowings (those who are looking will always find them. There is no point in listing them), by the way, look what the “needle” looks like, eeeee it
doesn’t remind you of anything ????
3. As for the technique - people who now write 15 exclamation marks each and say that everything is super never played in BATTLZONE, the best toy of this kind is already 6.
4. Plus which is clear - sound.
Indeed 5 +, I will say that the toy itself determines the system and the positioning is very clear ..
5. you can write a lot
I will just say that the level design is at zero, after Serios Sam (2) I don't perceive such a vile one. square - rectangular squalor that I saw in HALO….

Yes ...
And it hung ... when moving from level to level ...
Where they write "wait further, it will be worse"

K
Kil 12.11.21

Pliz help .. GeForce4 MX 64 meters .. Does not draw monsters, players, weapons and doors. Everything is there, but he does not draw them ... From the weapon there are only blue lights, from the doors - also lights, either red or green .. And to play - hotstsa ... Thank you .. :(

V
Viper_com 12.11.21

Off-game play makes me happy

I
Immortal Warrior 12.11.21

It makes me happy too! I agree with you Viper com I have progressed it all on my computer and on the xbox. It's just a pity I don't have a license,
otherwise I want to play on the grid. In general, the story of the game is very cool and the first part and the second, I have the second one on the xbox (the toy is fucking !!!!). And I want to buy myself a book where it all began.

So know the COVENANTS are invincible !!!!!!!!!!!

.MOrz. 12.11.21

We will see this later. :)

T
T0R 12.11.21

not a bad game and this 1 part of all Halo parts is the best

.MOrz. 12.11.21

Well, I also liked 2 ... I'm saving up money for dvd9 ...

d
domiki 12.11.21

OMG LOL

.MOrz. 12.11.21

You yourself are "OMG LOL", knowingly bought xboh 360

K
KoRnEr 12.11.21

I played for a long time, it was enough for 10 minutes then I delayed it, crap

N
Nevermore 12.11.21

Hmm ........ normal game

C
Crazy cypher 12.11.21

A mouse with delusions of grandeur, shitty full!
This is really a game: they ran into the arena, one crowd of mobs came running, they shot, another came running, they shot and so on ad infinitum!

S
Stunt johnny 12.11.21

really did not look at the date of the first post?
In general, the first HALO rulezzz!

S
Sooltan DJ 12.11.21

The first part is better than 2!

.MOrz. 12.11.21

I liked everyone.

L
LK49 12.11.21

Halo 2 is better than the first graph, the engine and the rest, but you can't play in multiplayer, so I would play the second. :(