3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tratata and ololo 12.11.21 07:40 pm

Jeepers Creepers 3 (Victor Salva / USA / 2011)

pix.PlayGround.ru

Twenty-three years have passed since Trish Denner and her brother Darry met the rusty Creeper truck on the dusty roads. Today Trish is the powerful and wealthy mother of Darry, a teenager named after his deceased brother. And more than anything, Trish is afraid that he will face the same fate. Using her power, she decides to stop the monster once and for all.

production status: filming - March 29, 2011

Cast: Jonathan Brack, Gina Philips, Ray Wise, Luke Edwards, Maria Delfino, Brandon Smith.

Discussing the film.
81 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heliodor 12.11.21

Well, I would support the idea of ​​his resemblance to Freddy Krueger. :) The face is painfully similar to him. Only he can't fly ...

H
Heliodor 12.11.21

What are the questions? Creepers, of course. He's immortal after all. And his foreshortening is clearly more beautiful.

_
_Underclass Hero_ 12.11.21

creepers has been sleeping for 23 years .. during this time freddie will be able to sleep with him a million times and kill him)

B
Barnett 12.11.21

May he not kill Creepers. As well as with Jason, they will beat each other, but they will not come to a common denominator.
It is useless to discuss this problem.

t
tratata and ololo 12.11.21

And where does he sleep interestingly during these 23 years so that not a single person has burned him during this time?

H
Heliodor 12.11.21

And where does he sleep interestingly during these 23 years so that not a single person has burned him during this time?
All over the world there are places everywhere. In real life, there is so much unknown and unknown in the World. It was offtopic off topic.

b
benites 12.11.21

after the second part, he hung in the farmer's shed for 23 years) nobody but tourists was
inspired by another version of the plot development - Jeepers will be taken away by scientists so that they can rivet a super-soldier on its basis
if the director manages to get around this stamp - he will be respected

B
Barnett 12.11.21

The demon soldier has not yet been riveted, but to be honest, the idea is crazy.

b
benites 12.11.21

Formally, it may not, but in general they wanted to use the Alien as a weapon (another distant "relative" of Creepers)
that this is nonsense, I completely agree, because it is completely incomprehensible how you can control such a monster, and even more so an army of them, but in the cinema it is usually no one does not stop

H
Heliodor 12.11.21

benites
Soldier wanted and riveted in dozens of movies and games. An illustrative example. Remember, for example, the Third Resident Evil, zombies mutated, and all thanks to the local Kulibin. Or, remember the same Stalker. It has been proven that many mutants from there were created with motives according to the layout of the "Perfect Soldier". In general, I would not be surprised if the director gets to such an idea ...

B
Barnett 12.11.21

It's one thing to specifically invent a virus and get mutants with super powers, or try to use an extraterrestrial civilization.
But Creepers is a demonic creature and how it can be controlled, and even more so to make people like him, is not clear to me.

t
timtimH 12.11.21

But you can try. )

t

Scientists will take Jeepers away so that they can rivet a super-soldier on its basis,
if the director manages to get around this stamp - he will be respected,
but in my opinion it is a good idea)

t

eh the creepers would have got to us in Russia, they would have found a use for it (would have been a cleaner)
xDD

t
timtimH 12.11.21

who would be the cleaner
? Foreign spies?

B
Barnett 12.11.21

Whom? Foreign spies?
And what kind of spies, with such a face, to be his sorting janitor at the station. :)

H
Heliodor 12.11.21

I'm still interested: in the third part, they found him in the basement of the house? .. Otherwise, the circumstances of the case are somehow not very clear from the video ...
PS dried to the end. This was not the case in the previous parts. In my opinion.

t

Otherwise, the circumstances of the case are somehow not very clear from the video, I can say the same thing, we are waiting for a normal trailer

t

and you can see from the video that she will score him, and now read this - Using her power, she decides to stop the monster once and for all.

H
Heliodor 12.11.21

and you can see from the video that she will score him, and now read this.
It strongly reminded me of the horror film "The Messengers". The main actress is somewhat similar, and not only in her reaction to the supernatural, but also in appearance. Films, as shown in the video, are generally similar in plots ... So I can't even find words to explain literally.