3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 12.11.21 07:40 pm

The game does not even want to be installed. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here I saw questions from two guys, for one the game stops for 3-4 seconds, for the other it does not want to start. So, take a bite of everything! It does not even want to be installed with me.
22 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 12.11.21

Because you are too crooked + apparently brain problems.

S
Shadowarm 12.11.21

Podvipodvertov
my congratulations

M
Marlock4441 12.11.21

Podvipodvertov is
not destiny

S
Sonic268 12.11.21

maybe you just have pentium 4, so the game is not installed

b
beRRR_by 12.11.21

Podvipodvertov
but you can somehow outline the problem more specifically - an error pops up, or just the installation does not start, or hangs during installation? And the version of the game: Steam, Gog or a pirate?

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 12.11.21

You would explain normally: in the sense it is not put? zhmakaesh 2 times on the installer and nothing happens? or what?

K
KANOV 12.11.21

Describe the performance characteristics of the machine

K
KANOV 12.11.21

Give me an answer

E
Evgeny Batanov 12.11.21

A
AniSunrise TV 12.11.21

I just would like to take a look at the state of Windows from the authors of similar topics.

k
kokoz80 12.11.21

Looks like pirates are rocking, protection is eating pills, creating themes, then they turn off protection, start it up and no longer come here

s
saa0891 12.11.21

kokoz80 Let me

tell you a secret, you don't need a pill in The Witcher 3.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

saa0891
Well, not all the Chosen know it))

k
kokoz80 12.11.21

Pavel0198 I
apologize that I probably did not put it that way, I haven't downloaded repacks for a long time, they seemed to be needed before

P
Podvipodvertov 12.11.21

I apologize for the disturbance and thanks to everyone who answered. I figured out the problem, everything was installed and played. The point was that I was missing a DVD reader. I managed to return the game to the store, and with the money I received, I took the steam version.

s
sm1led0g 12.11.21

Yeah ... What happened to the people ?! One does not start a damn (creates 100 topics), the other does not even know if he has a CD in his computer.

S
Someone like-you 12.11.21

ahahahahahahaahhha oh I can’t HAPHAHAHAHAHHAHA

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

kokoz80
This has been written about more than once, both before the release of the game and after, it is very difficult not to see it.
But it's okay, you could not follow the news)

O
Old_Nick 12.11.21

Pavel0198 ".. the Witcher 3 does not need a pill .."
If the repack based on the GOG version is yes. And if it was made from Steam, then, after all, you need to replace "steam_api.dll" so that the game does not start loading steam. The replacement is caught by the antivirus, it "cleans" it, and so on. etc. - the game does not start.
We go to PG and cry :) :) :)

s
saa0891 12.11.21

Old_Nick

I have it calm without steam starts, that is. you can click on the shortcut of the game and the steam will not even start, but the game will go, and yes I have a face.