3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 12.11.21 07:44 pm

Help with the Avatar rollback cheat! (XCOM 2)

Yuzal cheat. I rolled it back about 5 times (a little more mb). After that, when I enter it again, nothing happens. The camera flies to the point and shines red and that's it, but earlier at this moment it wrote that the cheat was activated and one stick of progress flew off. Who knows how to decide or what else to use, otherwise I don’t want to replay, but I can’t go through and not drain without him.
Here's the cheat itself: RemoveFortressDoom DoomToRemove
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 12.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
Mod use

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 12.11.21

Nikita237
Does the norm work? And then I read a lot ... What kind of mod?

N
Nikita237 12.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/40/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fxcom2%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D40&pUp=1
In the sense of norms ? progress is not increasing

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 12.11.21

Nikita237
Live! Need to restart the game or what?

N
Nikita237 12.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE Not needed
in version 1.0 (judging by the file description)

I
Iskander2015 12.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
First, return the original file, then
postpone the AVATAR by - (add squares)
see below here 16 instead of 12
Spoiler
here 36 instead of 12
Spoiler
Edit the following value in the file XCOM 2 XComGame Config DefaultGameData.ini: AlienHeadquarters_DoomMaxValue [0] = 12 (change 12 to any of the numbers (14,16,18,20,22) or 24 (double the time), or 48 (triple the timer time))
There will be 4 such values, for each difficulty level, edit all 4.
AlienHeadquarters_DoomStartValue [0] = 0; Easy
AlienHeadquarters_DoomMaxValue [0] = 12 change to 16 or 20 or 36 eg
AlienHeadquarters_DoomStartValue [1] = 0; Normal
AlienHeadquarters_DoomMaxValue [1] = 12
AlienHeadquarters_DoomStartValue [2] = 0; Classic
AlienHeadquarters_DoomMaxValue [2] = 12
AlienHeadquarters_DoomStartValue [3] = 0; Impossible
AlienHeadquarters_DoomMaxValue [3] = 12
Save and load into the game,
DON'T start a new campaign THIS MONTH will be filled

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 12.11.21

Iskander2015
Do you speed up or down? Why are the values ​​increasing?

I
Iskander2015 12.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
you can add cells (initially by default there are 12 of them), or you can subtract them, i.e. you add as much as you need in the first screenshot I added 4 more (12 + 4) = 16 to 12 on the second I added 12 + 24 (12 + 24) = 36 cm.More attentively screenshots - the AVATAR VICTORY timer will start (the clock will count down) for the last month, when all squares are filled

v
vidgin 12.11.21

I accidentally read the title of the topic as "Help with a cheat to rollback Avatar!". I think the aliens could have been given a bribe? ...

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 12.11.21

Iskander2015
Cool. Stupidly did not notice the transparent gray cells. Thank you very much!

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

Nafig you this cheat, I do not understand, the brain takes out an avatar only at the beginning, then there are no more problems, everything goes smoothly. What is the use then in the game if the main chip is killed

I
Iskander2015 12.11.21

Esthetix
Yes, because I spent all the intelligence. I didn’t know about radio towers, or rather at that time I didn’t taste this chip, and the clock started counting down (i.e. all the boxes were filled in and I didn’t have time to establish contact, literally for 1 day) and it was a pity for the wasted time !!! Well, you're right!

I
Iskander2015 12.11.21

Esthetix
In the game, the MAIN feature is the killing of aliens, in different ways (this is the thrill - exactly in the way of each individual to the backwoods !!!, well, in general, you want to see everything (all research, perks, construction, and development! - everything was perfect with a full understanding of all the tactics of the game !!!

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

Iskander2015
So what's next?

I
Iskander2015 12.11.21

Esthetix
And the fact that the second playthrough is much more interesting if you thoroughly (and with all the smallest nuances) understand what you are doing, and the result in each mission is always !!! with such a game, it will be extremely accurately calculated and expected, and this is also a kind of thrill !!! (like in chess !!!, when your ideas, combinations, correct in your opinion vision of the position are implemented at 100%) as you calculated i.e. you just outplayed your opponent who is equal to you in rank, or has a rank even higher than yours, for example, MC (master of sports)! - this really gets the most out of it !, at least me !!!
The conclusion is this - if you do something, but do not understand the subject !!! you do not get satisfaction at all, in principle, not one iota, and this very much interferes with living and enjoying!

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 12.11.21

Iskander2015
Thank you. Now the main thing is not to lose with 36 cells) ahahahah Can you do more even if it doesn't fit into the interface screen?

P
Podvipodvertov 12.11.21

A useful topic however! Today I started playing, missions with restrictions are not annoying, but the problem with the avatar. Is everything done the same way on a pirate?

P
Podvipodvertov 12.11.21

And so the game is cool, especially the grafon and the effects are generally super. This sectoid got out, or whatever it is right, let's shoot from your hand, from some kind of bracelet. My idiots cannot get into it, the plaster flies, the bricks fall off, everything lies on the ground, nothing disappears, holes in the walls. As a result, he flunked them all like puppies, and this is on an easy level of difficulty at the beginning of the game.

I
Iskander2015 12.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
Yes you can! but will go off the screen! For myself, just in case, I made +4 (to the initial 12) squares and won another -6 from the avatar!

I
Iskander2015 12.11.21

Podvipodvertov
Probably yes!