3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 12.11.21 07:44 pm

Help with the Avatar rollback cheat! (XCOM 2)

Yuzal cheat. I rolled it back about 5 times (a little more mb). After that, when I enter it again, nothing happens. The camera flies to the point and shines red and that's it, but earlier at this moment it wrote that the cheat was activated and one stick of progress flew off. Who knows how to decide or what else to use, otherwise I don’t want to replay, but I can’t go through and not drain without him.
Here's the cheat itself: RemoveFortressDoom DoomToRemove
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 12.11.21

Iskander2015
Pfff I immediately thoroughly investigated everything and went through, 2 times the avatar stopped at 10 hours, so it's not a problem to go through and find out everything.

I
Iskander2015 12.11.21

Esthetix
Yes, I don’t argue, it just happened that I missed the moment, and I would have had to look for a save game where I had time to "establish contact and immediately to storm the factory" I did not find such a save and I had to add 4 more squares via the ini file, (there it is written above that I wasted intelligence, and missions where they can be obtained did not drop out), but now I have only 6 squares filled with the rest I won back.