3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeoVid 12.11.21 07:52 pm

Impressions of the PC version of the game (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

I am the Lord! 10 of 10! 10 of 10! In general, there are nuances, but there are also moments. Nice and driving gameplay, good optimization, nice graphics, variety, and of course chop everything and everything into pieces (almost everything).
Of the minuses, I see only a vague plot and a short duration. I took, of course, a license.
88 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlatinumPNZ 12.11.21

Pure Japanese fucking slasher. Driving gameplay, crazy bosses, tons of pretentious videos. Everything is as it should be, in short) Good porting quality, optimization at a high level, taking into account the amount of meat and special effects on the screen per second, it is generally gorgeous. The lack of the Russian language does not bother, the average knowledge of the English language is quite enough to delve into the plot. In general, for such a high-quality port and only licenze product.

V
Vova Kuzkin 12.11.21

Crap is rare, however, like most Japanese games, it can only be with the exception of DMC, the only plus of the game is the hurricane pace. Management is creepy, again a bunch of these bosses that need to be killed for hours, the plot of crap is generally a typical Japanese console dregs with all the cliches that have been boring over the years. did not evoke any emotions.

h
hi-hat 12.11.21

absolutely insane slasher)) the combat mechanics are not like anything except for another wonderful project platinum games)) this is a vanquish shooter)) control is convenient, no matter who says what)) a couple of times, of course, the camera displayed well, this is a trifle)) graphics average, well, due to the special effects and the frantic dynamics of the original, it looks good)) bugs in the game, well, not catastrophic)) that's just the fight with the last boss, of course, it slipped into the worst trash, and it still didn't work out to kill him)) although he went to the x-box calmly)) apparently developed nakosyachili something)) game balls 9 no less))

n
nurbak 12.11.21

The game is cool, but terribly short
The phrase Jack the hero at the end does not answer at all whether he will be in Phantom Payne

I
I4igoK 12.11.21

Passed through today. There are pluses in the game for everyone, I will write down only the minuses and give an overall assessment.
What pissed off in the game:
1) The Doctor's design is an egg-headed moron IMHO.
2) The voice acting of the second idiot, mowing like a Russian, who YES-kaitsa like down, and after Yes repeats, pissed off, this is not how the character of a Russian emigrant should be presented.
3) The design of the girl, either the daughter of GG, or simply saved by him, namely her face, ugly, even that kid George has a better face. Also, the face of the secretary at Maverick's headquarters is also not pretty.
4) Locations of medium size and ABSOLUTELY gray and boring graphics of the metropolis of the future. Absolutely NOT impressive.
5) The action is cool, but it quickly starts to get boring, the introduction of the Jack the Ripper mode in the second middle of the game saved her from boredom.
6) Unrealistically difficult final boss. He is fat, he is a strong man, a dodger, a magician, he would have put on a schoolgirl's Japanese skirt and would have been the 100th Japanese VIN, mega-Hulk-f_red_trusel. After all, this is a politician, why the heck they made the Hulk? Rave.
7) I didn't like the plot in the game, it was not interesting to follow and translate, skipped the dialogues as soon as they appeared.
The overall rating of the game is 7, the rating of last year's DMS from me is 10, so far the perfect slasher. Beautiful, bright, moderately long and with a fucking balanced Virgil at the end. This is how slashers should be done. Even LCA 4, if we take the overall assessment, is more pleasant for me than Metal Gear Rising.

w
warp 37 12.11.21

Completed the game. In general, I liked it, but not to say that something outstanding is direct. The gameplay is pleasant, good combat, I really liked to cut enemies into pieces. The soundtrack in the game is well chosen harmoniously. Among the shortcomings, perhaps, the short duration and not very modified PC version (no technical improvements and support 16:10), disappearing bodies (in 2014, this does not roll), a simple plot. Another rather strange approach to complexity: if I coped with all the bosses normally, but the latter made me sweat a lot.

I will give the game eight points because of the gameplay and the OST'a.

S
Splin_fsb 12.11.21

Here I read the comments and understand that most of the inhabitants of this site are not even eighteen. Boys and girls, I do not want to offend anyone, but still accept things as they are. Many will agree with me on this, because people do not see the negative sides, this is bad, because without taking this fact into account, it is impossible to judge objectively. There are users who understand this, their answers are clear and clear, it's great. So the game itself, I will not say that it is bad, but not excellent either, average.
Of course there is a lot of meat and meat, and it's cool, but the plot is, to put it mildly, shitty;
building levels is monotonous; the character of the protagonist for his age, like that of a fifteen-year-old boy, is regrettable, the character design is somehow not very good for me, lovers of big eyes and effeminate guys will definitely like it.
There are no complaints about the schedule.
Music is even nothing - for the style of the game.
But still, with a long passage, the battles begin to get boring - the monotony, only the battle with the bosses saves, the battles with which it makes you sweat (the last boss is simply brainwashing - not really powerful). As for me, DMC or Castlevania is much better.
But who just wants to run through the levels and hack NPCs to pieces, this game is what you need

V
Vitalik_newDev 12.11.21

very weak ... DMC and Castlevania are better.

H
Headbangbang 12.11.21

How you fucked up with DMC and Castelvania. The first pitiful shadow of the now deceased series. Those who in the previous parts played spat from the main bydloyd and the plot in which, not only there is no tie, it is generally straight as a line compared to its predecessors, and the bosses do not cause any emotions at all as a player, I slept from them. The second (Castelvania), I will honestly say I wouldn’t lose anything without playing it. From what I see in it now (I’m playing it now), this is the GOW mechanic, but it is extremely weak and the riddles are the same but very weak. Only those who ran it on average with an autoblock can compare these games with the MGR. And of course, who is not interested in the universe of gears, pass by this game. Because I think it's a piece of cake to play a game of skip plot.

m
mega7 12.11.21

the game is super like a fruit ninja

s
saa0891 12.11.21

Somehow the game did not impress at all.

Perhaps one of the few advantages is that in the slasher, and even in the port from the console, they did really normal control and an almost normal camera, it plays great on the keyboard, many developers need to take an example (perhaps better only in Darksiders), that would be in Dark Souls there was at least such a control, I hope in the second part they will make normal control and a camera.
There is support for FullHD and 60 FPS, although the textures of the backs are of course full P.
Another positive point is the bosses, they are not bad enough and are interestingly made.
There is a pumping, a choice of weapons, although there are very few of them, costumes.
I did not notice a single bug in the game.
Interestingly, they came up with finishing moves, although there is almost always an opportunity to replenish health and energy simply by finishing off an ordinary enemy, which greatly simplifies the gameplay, of course this does not work with bosses, perhaps this is where the advantages of the game end.

How many kints in this game, it's just not possible, the first half of the game is generally hell, you kill one opponent and watch a splash screen or chatter for a few minutes, my nerves were just at the limit, well, at least QTE is not enough.
The locations are very small, it's just some kind of frank hack, otherwise you can't call it (and the design is just not any) there are very few enemies on them, ran a couple of corridors, killed a couple of enemies and the location ended, more than half of the time you watch the movie place to play, it's really annoying.
Perhaps I liked the new DMC much more, except that the bosses there leave much to be desired, even Castlevania is made better, although it also has its own shortcomings, the locations are also very small, but the design is chic.

S
Slasherstyler 12.11.21

by the way, try to complete the game at the very hard level, in my opinion this is impossible, at first I'm already going through two days))), although I spent 50 hours on DMC to open all but 3 achievements!))

S
Slasherstyler 12.11.21

..... and by the way, the game is not very difficult if you know how to put a block that blocks several hits, otherwise they always knock me down second!))!

c
chebolda 12.11.21

Kakulka if you face it! The game world is graphically at the level of mgs3 ten years ago, the primitiveness of the actions, the hero always breaks somewhere for some reason, the plot is also incoherent! Why is this frantic speed, balls and broads coupled with cutting enemies to infinity, so stylish, fashionable and youthful these days?

B
BleederHunt 12.11.21

I played for a couple of hours somewhere, the game is quite solid, but a bit uncomfortable to control, maybe I'm already out of the habit of this kind of games, but maybe over time I'll get my hands on the controls))

from my computer video, the answer to optimization ... all the same fat trolls are developed by specifying such systems

D
Dexter_Korg 12.11.21

just passed the game, the impressions are purely positive !! I liked EVERYTHING, and the optimization, and the plot, and the gameplay)) for the whole game several times the camera gave out clumsy angles, and so everything is in order.

S
SheDDing 12.11.21

I am very pleased with the quality of the port and the soundtrack, oddly enough the game seems to me a little heavy, even at an average difficulty level. I play on the keyboard, the first two-legged cow has already killed 4 times, and has not passed it yet because I do not have time to block its blows. For complete happiness, only Russian subtitles are missing and remove the heels in Raiden's suit.

DmC passed at a high level of difficulty, except for 2 levels including the last one =)

D
D.Artist 12.11.21

Taki passed today at last, the game took a short 2 pm, the total time was 4 hours. 50 minutes
What can I say ... quite a classic Japanese thrash slasher apart from a very
original setting.

Pros:
- Actually the setting itself, all fresh ideas are always pleasing.
- The most convenient keyboard mouse controls in a slasher game I've ever seen.
- Port optimization, bravo.
- In some places the soundtrack is very good and to the point.

Cons:
- Design, everything is very gray and dull-monotonous, it is clear that it is urbanism, but we could
have tried at least a little. There are no complaints about the graph. past gene and nothing better to give out
simply could not.
- eerily cropped combat mechanics in the presence of a huge number of attacks and combos,
ridiculous, yes, but what can you do ...
- The duration of the game (although for some it may overlap replayability)

It is unlikely that the game can impress even someone who outplayed a large number of slashers of
various calibers, although it is immediately obvious which audience this game was intended for
and Konami's campaign was right. The business of restrictions in combat on all
fronts is very darkening, there are no kansels, no dash (although I still cannot understand how? ...), there is
too much automatism in movements - ninja running, jumping over obstacles automatically, but at the same time
even on the walls can not run, but in def. moments show us how Raiden is upright
runs along a steep wall, that is, does not fit ... because of all this, the movements turn out to be awkward, there is a
catastrophic lack of freedom, and the fight is very constrained, and the opponents are also
squeezed because of this . The game was
played once without much pleasure, everyone was waiting for something epic, but got more and more casual like the Ripper mode, and the final boss was a headshot, it's funny
that 2-3 times more time we spend watching videos than on the battles themselves, I was expecting
hardcore, in the end there came out a zilch which, even with crooked hands, can be
crushed with meat , I will not spoil it, but very easily. How did it go so right away and it’s unlikely that
I’ll ever be drawn to replay, I didn’t hook it at all, Raiden for me in general
not a charismatic character, too faded and formulaic, I would have gotten much more pleasure
if the main character was Sam, but this is my personal opinion, someone may like Raiden.
Something like this ... can someone help my mini-review.

edit: I
'll leave it here, the best bossfight in the game IMHO

Lokys1983
If you haven't reached it yet, the fight with Monsoon will teach you how to block flawlessly, the trick is that I thought the
game needed to be timed and play tactically, it turned out I was wildly mistaken, all that is needed -
stupidly spam an attack on the enemy, and when you feel that it will arrive right now, start spamming a light
attack and keep the direction to the enemy, the block is 100% guaranteed, it works in the game
on absolutely all enemies, funny, yes ...

T
TonyMen 12.11.21

complete shit, all this metalgirshchina, stupidity, and slashers, complete garbage, dmts is still niche last year

K
Kapess 12.11.21

I really liked it, I thought better than DmC (2013) and I won’t find a slasher in 4 parts, it turns out I found it MGR: Revengeance, I liked it very much, I was especially pleased with the optimization, it’s simply gorgeous on my 6 year old computer, it flies easily), and of course the most delicious in the game these are soundtracks, they are simple ahu *** !!!! Graphics pleased, like everything else in this game!