3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeoVid 12.11.21 07:52 pm

Impressions of the PC version of the game (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

I am the Lord! 10 of 10! 10 of 10! In general, there are nuances, but there are also moments. Nice and driving gameplay, good optimization, nice graphics, variety, and of course chop everything and everything into pieces (almost everything).
Of the minuses, I see only a vague plot and a short duration. I took, of course, a license.
88 Comments
Sort by:
t
theme11471 12.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/metal_gear_rising_revengeance/811567/ The

second page was not enough to check your mind?

[
[OAO] cHeATeR 12.11.21

Lestried I
totally agree!

B
Beirut 12.11.21

The game is cooler than DMS 4 at times, I liked it

R
Ruslan Muradov 12.11.21

BROKEN DEVIL MAY EDGE RELEASED IN 2013, I have not played such a colorful slasher for a long time, there is nothing to complain about CHIC, BUT just tell me how to play as a sema I went for a raiden and for a sema the company did not open ????

v
vvvjust 12.11.21

the game is not bad, even very much! like the concept of cyborgs and electricity ... you can play !!!

but still DmC Devil May Cry is better! whatever you say

C
Czar fan 12.11.21

I am wildly enraged by one bug: my game crashes when I change the resolution and full-screen mode to windowed. What to do?

And one more thing: WHERE TO FIND THE "MGR / SaveData" FOLDER, because in their documents .. NO. WHERE IS THIS FOLDER ??????????????????

H
Headbangbang 12.11.21

Big Boss
Bugs are supposed to be licensed only? Because I personally have no bugs. I don’t know where you find them. And I would argue about DMC, but I don't want to. For the taste and color of the markers are different.

D
DaddyVdote2 12.11.21

- Tedious, monotonous, with a delusional, even by MGS standards, plot that you absolutely do not want to follow.
The position of the camera is terrible, constantly turns away from the enemy at the most inopportune moment. Flying opponents just endure the brain, I want to break the gamepad against the wall. Although Demons / Dark Souls seem like children's casual games.
I’m missing for more than 30-50 minutes. As soon as the level ends, I immediately exit the game. Absolutely not addictive.
I played 4 hours in a week, killed 3-4 bosses and I don't want to return to the game, but I won't uninstall yet.
+ Some music is good.

Oh yes, the graphics, judging by the first game trailers back in 2011, have become an order of magnitude more bastard. Affected by the change of the FOX ENGINE engine to a craft from platinum games.

S
Silver horne 12.11.21

The HAVOK engine is so)))) Igruha-drive, something better than DMC will be! The sound is simply gorgeous, the plot - I wanted to see more, but that's okay

m
makzoor 12.11.21

for me, only one is not enough the game is short and so solid 10 such slashers have not come out for a long time

T
Tuberkulezzz 12.11.21

yes cool game, but I don’t understand why some people write that "DmC Devil May Cry" is better? I personally think that she looks like Devil May Cry 4 Raiden is a little like Nero and Sema has a character of Dante in general, a super game, but the dude who ate steroids seemed pretty difficult.

M
Maximfedos 12.11.21

I am the Lord! 10 of 10! 10 of 10!
Of the minuses, I see only a vague plot.

The game with minuses cannot be 10 out of 10. The maximum is 9.9. )

I
Ilya Nosov 12.11.21

Ahaha, what are you delirious, how cool, the game is pure delirium, a chuak cuts cars with a sword, and only ahahah kuts people. A game full of cockroach dregs played for 10 minutes, demolished this nonsense of the quick-eyed

H
Headbangbang 12.11.21

Ilya Nosov
Does your Krivoruk Majesty not know about the Zandatsu regime? And the first three soldiers kill you?

z
zveryga4 12.11.21

I personally liked it despite the bugs!
10 of 10

A
Aips95 12.11.21

1) I did not find any bugs in the game, I saw bugs with invisible towers and enemies stuck in the ground only from a friend who downloaded a crooked repack.
2) The game is better than DMC. In fact, in general, any slasher is better than DMC, because in any slasher except DMC there is some special feature (chopping everything and everything / games with time / acrobatics, etc.), there is nothing in DMC: in all parts of us it is just thrown onto a map with a bunch of "traps" where heaps of the same type of mobs run up on us, and we don't even have a choice how to kill them. All we can do is either call mobs on the ground or call them in the air. Firearms generally have one laugh - they can only be juggled or extended combo.
3) The game has stealth. In many places it is possible not to engage in combat at all (although it is much easier to chop everything openly)
4) Everything ingenious is simple - all combinations are made with 2 buttons and do not have silly branches for different combinations.
5) Everything is cut!
As a result, it is an excellent slasher with freedom of choice, excellent optimization, good graphics and a driving sound.
seriously, 10 out of 10.

J
JackJam 12.11.21

The plot is so-so. Well, it's a great game. Interesting gameplay, good grafon, tons of pathos. Perhaps after DMC games 3 and 4, this is the best slasher that came out to pc. Personally for me. Because the slasher has to be tricky. And the same darksiders or castelvania are too easy.

S
Slasherstyler 12.11.21

JackJam, by the
way, it is not so difficult, if you learn to put a block, I went through the very harde of the last boss after 3 attempts))!

S
Slasherstyler 12.11.21

now the difficulty is Revengance))! but about the game I will say everything is good, but everything is not interesting in the same way!

D
Denemorh 12.11.21

The game was pleasantly pleased. GG is cool as an egg :) (I remembered DMC 3) The
gameplay and the plot does not let you get bored for a minute, constant action, and cutting enemies into a small vinaigrette: 3 Bloody and varied. Only disappearing corpses
grieve ... We overdid it with blur, but it does not spoil the overall impression
Yes, and the game passes quickly ... I will try to master Revengance tonight