3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molarky24 12.11.21 11:22 pm

The right stick on the controller does not work (FIFA 15)

gamepad oklick gp315-m, in fifa 14 everything works fine (with the emulator of the xbox 360 gamepad) I thought it would work the same way, but nifiga, help. thanks in advance
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

The right fungus does not work, for feints, who figured out the feints?

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

The right fungus for tricks does not work, I twist it, and the players do not trick, everything is so and how to fix it?

b
baximes 12.11.21

Spartacus1971
maybe at least a gamepad model would be called ...

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

baximes
maybe at least a gamepad model would be called ...

Yes, I have simple Chinese, I always played with feints, but here I can't feint.

t
tyrant38 12.11.21

Guys. Same problem. Joystick model EXEQ Stringer. In Fifa 14, I installed the x360ce.exe emulator and the right stick worked. In Fifa 15 Demo, in the Game Menu, Fifa does not respond to movements of the right stick, I also did not find in the control settings in the game the ability to assign a specific right stick for any actions. The left one can be assigned, like other joystick keys.
Who solved the problems with the Right Stick? Please suggest your options.

D
DeathXd 12.11.21

Stupidly, through Xpadder, I configured the buttons from the keyboard to the gamepad (Genius Maxfire 12) and everything works. Only the joystick must be connected during the running game, and not before starting, otherwise it will be detected and the focus will not work. For the right stick on the keyboard, there are arrows on the right side 8-4-2-6.

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

DMITRY-XP

Step by step can you write how to do it?

a
aleks7777789 12.11.21

and so every year ...

D
DeathXd 12.11.21

Spartacus1971
Downloading the Xpadder program. We connect the gamepad, install the program and configure it according to the instructions >>

And now the buttons on the keyboard, which are used in Fifa 14 by default (classic layout).

We assigned the buttons, saved the profile, disconnect the gamepad. The program is running, we launch the fifa, we reach the menu, insert the joystick, in the game settings you just need to remember to put "Keyboard only" in the control. Well, that's all, you can play.

You just need to understand how this circuit works. We are just transferring buttons from the keyboard to the buttons of the joystick. Only the gamepad must be connected during the game, tk. now his game no longer recognizes, and she will continue to think that this is all being pressed on the keyboard.

T
Toficozz 12.11.21

In the message above, some kind of perversion.
1) Go here http://www.arscomp.ru/arhiv/x360ce.zip and download x360ce.
2) Unpack this crap into a folder with fifa - I have it like this "D: Games FIFA 15 DEMO"
3) Launch x360se and click in the pop-up window to find the settings on the internet.
4) Close the program and run fifu

D
DeathXd 12.11.21

Toficozz Complete
perversion :) But working. The first thing I tried was the X360se. Everything is set up in the program, but in the game it is as if two joysticks work simultaneously when you press a button, such as those default settings for a gamepad + these are from x360.

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

Toficozz

This is how I always did this, starting with fifa 11, here I do not see emulsion 360 in the game, only pass and hit, and feints cannot be done, does not work in the demo.

a
artur_balcer 12.11.21

Toficozz,
Can you tell me what to do in my case?
I did everything according to your advice (I downloaded all the files and threw them where necessary), but I got one problem, my joystick is similar to 360m, but the computer does not perceive it as such, but this stray didn’t help me, because the buttons on it are configured differently than mine. Thank you in advance.
If this article helped anyone, unsubscribe me, if it's not difficult)

T
Toficozz 12.11.21

DMITRY-XP
I had such troubles in 13 Fife, when I created two sets of settings for one joystick x360se (I had to delete everything in the second settings tab). At 14 I faced the same problem, I decided to stupidly enumerate different versions of the program.

Spartacus1971
Maybe you have a really cunning joystick? (= Either you, what are you doing wrong. Here is a complete instruction with a video, xs, mb will help.
Http://www.arscomp.ru/igr_prist_5.html

artur_balcer
If I understand you correctly, everything works for you, but the buttons are placed incorrectly .
then manually by selecting Arrange for each of its significance and Save settings button.
On the screen, I looked around the circle, from which it is necessary to choose values for the fungus -. settings in the Axis section.

If what, I have some kind of Chinese joystick genius maxfire grandias 12.

T
Toficozz 12.11.21

a
artur_balcer 12.11.21

Toficozz
Nothing helps, I reconfigured everything, as you said, on different emulators (except for the ixpadder, I really don't like it, there are only troubles with it). I sent a request to the origin and will wait for an answer. I will describe how to get it right away.
And by the way, I also have an incomprehensible joystick, xs what is the name but from the 360 ​​it is distinguished only by a large button in the center.

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

.Toficozz
Maybe you have a very tricky joystick? (= Or you, what are you doing wrong. Here is a complete instruction with the video, xs, mb will help

you for the video, but I have already done this and played as in the video, starting with fifa 11. In demo fifa 15, the right fungus works too, But you can't do feints, you understand? You answer me this question, can you do feints with the right fungus in the fifa 15 demo?

L
Lisma13 12.11.21

Right stick, 15 fif, she doesn't fix.
You need to wait for an update or a patch.

T
Toficozz 12.11.21

Spartacus1971
Right now I ran in a mini-game before the match, feints are being done. Even the one where you need to press on the fungus itself from above.

a
artur_balcer 12.11.21

Toficozz
What did you do exactly? Can you explain?
Goloboom
Smart guy , your emulsion is no different from the rest!