3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molarky24 12.11.21 11:22 pm

The right stick on the controller does not work (FIFA 15)

gamepad oklick gp315-m, in fifa 14 everything works fine (with the emulator of the xbox 360 gamepad) I thought it would work the same way, but nifiga, help. thanks in advance
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

Toficozz

Demo version?

T
Toficozz 12.11.21

artur_balcer
A little higher, I described everything and provided links. Stupidly put x360se, set it up and that's it.

Spartacus1971
Yes, in the demo. Unfortunately, my key will only be available today at 00:00

b
batrCR7 12.11.21

hello everyone, I just put the emulsion, everything plows well, the buttons are pressed twice ((
and so the feints do everything

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

I also put in the emulsion, the feints worked, hurray.

b
batrCR7 12.11.21

Spartacus1971
in the gamepad norms menu works ??

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

batrCR7

Yes, everything is fine in the menu.

b
batrCR7 12.11.21

I muddied everything as it should, the theme everything works)))))))))))

a
artur_balcer 12.11.21

Toficozz
You can call me on Skype, I don't have any emulsion, I don't know what crap ...
smaile0115

T
Toficozz 12.11.21

artur_balcer
Unfortunately, I will not be able to help you with anything new. If all of the above does not help, then all that remains is to google

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

artur_balcer

Do as it is written there and you will be happy, http://www.playground.ru/files/fifa_15_emulyator_geympada_xbox_360-79840/

a
ars-fc 12.11.21

and what, in the 15th there is no such as in 14? in the config (buttonDataSetup.ini), which is in my documents, find the xbox360 joy and write the name of your joey instead?
I just did this in old fifa, when the sticker did not work on the gamepad. It's much easier this way.
The only jamb with the axes of the sticker may arise, but this was solved by simply selecting a suitable gamepad in the ini file and changing the name to your joystick)

PS for 15 I bought a wireless X box. Therefore, I did not check the performance of the old circuit in the new fifa. can anyone help

t
tommythegun 12.11.21

In short, guys! You don't need to download anything! In the game folder, look for the buttonData. Open it with notepad, look for the line there - Addalias "AUTO PAD" and write down the name of your joystick instead. For me, for example, it was like this - (Addalias "MaxFire"). Save the file, go into the game and check. If the right stick works, great, enjoy the game, but for me, for example, it was like this - the right stick worked, but the configuration of the joystick was lost. The buttons were swapped and the right analogue inverted by itself. If you also have such a problem, then go to the buttonData file again and reassign the button commands for your controller there. In short, play around with this file, it should work.
Have a nice game!

N
Nikita-174rus 12.11.21

buttonDataSetup who can post this file is located in the documents folder Fifa 15

D
Dennis Flint 12.11.21

tommythegun can't find this
buttonData file

I
Ivan Safonov 12.11.21

The right stick does not work in fifa14 on SPEEDLINK TORID.
Tried everything. From reinstalling the game to changing the values ​​in the register

G
German2719 12.11.21

Why doesn't the right Stick on the speedlink joystick work? I can't just trick, Help please

G
German2719 12.11.21

Why doesn't the Button Data folder on the speedlink torid joystick work?

S
Spartacus1971 12.11.21

German2719
Emul 360 download and drop it into the game folder, run this emulsion there and press the buttons for your version with your Joy, then save it to the emulator and that's it.