3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaOladaaaaa 18.11.21 06:18 pm

Ghoul does not die on health regeneration (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I just started playing, already level 3, I stumbled upon a level 9 ghoul, I beat him, I almost killed him, but suddenly he turns red and just lives are restored from him, I also beat him, but it feels like I'm not damaging him. business, how should I be, please explain))))
23 Comments
Sort by:
k
kai2613t 18.11.21

it regenerates health, hit it further)

L
LaOladaaaaa 18.11.21

kai2613t
and the fact that my lvl is less than it by 6, plays a big role?

k
kai2613t 18.11.21

LaOladaaaaa is
generally possible, but you will hit for a long time and that is why it regenerates faster than you can do damage, if you see the skull sign above the NPC, then it’s better not to hit it, and if you see interrogative then run from it)))

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

It depends on what kind of weapon. With a big difference in levels, sometimes they regenerate faster than you damage them. But this is rare. At the time of regeneration, put signs on them, if you can't cope with it (set fire to the igni, turn off the wilderness with aard). In general, it is better not to go to opponents who are much older than you. They will not go anywhere from you, if you level up, you will return to this place anyway.

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

kai2613t got ahead
while I was typing)

L
LaOladaaaaa 18.11.21

kai2613t
good, thanks for the help, I will take into account!)))

k
kai2613t 18.11.21

ZlobnyDed
sorry)))

L
LaOladaaaaa 18.11.21

ZlobnyDed
well, I'm on them and I want to pump)

L
LaOladaaaaa 18.11.21

ZlobnyDed
I'm not looking for easy ways))), thank you guys, a huge one clarified me a little

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.11.21

LaOladaaaaa
You can't level up on monsters too much. The main experience for tasks is given

B
Bupycop 18.11.21

LaOladaaaaa
There is no autoleveling in the game, therefore, beyond certain limits, you cannot run away by level, unless of course you use bugs and the console. Several options for pumping, 1. The plot, the easiest and most interesting way, because if you only go through the plot, then you will not start a task that exceeds the required level and the enemies are just right in complexity, which adds interest. 2. Secondary tasks, destroying the lair and freeing settlements from monsters, is also quite a good option, but it can be difficult to keep track of, because tasks and opponents are scattered all over the world with different levels, in one cave you can find a level 5 bear, and in another naker 19th level. The simplest and most effective way is to bypass all the villages, trying not to complete tasks and not get involved in fights if attacked, run and thus open quick transitions between villages and cities and collect all the main tasks of hunting for monsters (the main earning money for the same) And then, when you have a decent number of tasks on the list, you can combine and choose tasks that are suitable for the level and go on a par with the main plot, but keep the required level with the plot, you still won't succeed, because there are a lot of tasks at the initial levels and you will rush forward if you perform only minor tasks, and then for gray tasks (exceeding 6 levels) they will give little experience. And closer to the end of the game level 20 and above, add. tasks will not be enough to swing on them, at least until the 30th before you finish the main plot, according to this, according to my calculations, by the end of the game, you will be about 32-35 levels, I will also add from myself,

N
Nikolai S 18.11.21

LaOladaaaaa
In addition to the main tasks in the story, orders for the witcher give a good increase to leveling, from 200 to 300. The main thing is that they are highlighted in green. If red or pink, then it is difficult to complete, when they become gray in the list of tasks, then there are very few points And all sorts of wolves, drowned people, nakers and bandits can be chopped endlessly, their number is always large.

L
LaOladaaaaa 18.11.21

Bupycop is
understandable, thanks, we will try)))

L
LaOladaaaaa 18.11.21

Nikolai S
okay, thank you all, once again!

B
Bupycop 18.11.21

LaOladaaaaa
Another advice I will give, you should not download the first skills, in the red line, unless of course you are a perfectionist and are not going to pump all the skills into one school. For red mutagens are the rarest, they are mined from level 17-19 drowners, mostly on Skellig, but I can tell you a couple of places in Velen where it is quite possible to farm them, even at the first levels, because there are 1-2 of them, but quite a long time, for creating a large mutagen.

S
San226 18.11.21

To turn off the regeneration of a ghoul or aigul, you need to hit him with an axie)

S
San226 18.11.21

Bupycop
There are some of the most useful skills in the red branch (the first 2 columns + reflection of arrows is a very useful skill), and finding a red mutagen is not a problem at all, over time there will be so many of them, even if you chew ass, of all colors.
In magic, you just need to swing the axiy so that the teeth speak, the yrden trap, so that the monsters are thrown away with lightning (it will help a lot with ghosts), well, you can still tighten the shield, that's all, there is nothing more interesting there.
In potion making, it is useful to pump an additive to the threshold of intoxication for each potion studied, well, and to increase the damage with oils.
Of the other skills, an addition to the weight to be carried will be useful, well, maybe a plus to health ...
By the end of 1 passage along with hearts of stone, I pumped almost everything from this list (34 level, like ...)

B
Bupycop 18.11.21

San226
and all the same red are the rarest, by the end there will definitely not be too many of them so that you can chew your booty, 4 large ones at best.

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

I always like to fight opponents with skulls) 1) it is interesting, difficult to win, and there is no need to turn on the high difficulty level, since I do not like it 2) good points are given for defeating opponents of a much higher level.

L
LaOladaaaaa 18.11.21

Bupycop
this is useful, yes already, but I already swung the red one twice)))