3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaOladaaaaa 18.11.21 06:18 pm

Ghoul does not die on health regeneration (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I just started playing, already level 3, I stumbled upon a level 9 ghoul, I beat him, I almost killed him, but suddenly he turns red and just lives are restored from him, I also beat him, but it feels like I'm not damaging him. business, how should I be, please explain))))
23 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 18.11.21

LaOladaaaaa
in general, here, if necessary, are the places of drowning people from which red mutagens fall, but this does not mean that they are ONLY red, and their name is not a drowned man, but a "swamp" like, they are level 17 or 19 and are dark blue or even blackish in color. in short, darker than their green-blue relatives)) in these places, it is quite easy to farm. even at the first levels, because there are 1-3 of them. after the murder, you can move a short distance and meditate, sometimes you can even meditate next to the corpse and a new bog will come out)

B
Bupycop 18.11.21

LaOladaaaaa
and also, I hope it will be useful, too, dark and light dust that falls only from midday and midnight, here on the screenshots I indicated where they are. http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/gde_najti_temnuyu_pyl-889797/

L
LaOladaaaaa 18.11.21

Bupycop
Wow, generally a dude from the bottom of my heart, honestly very cool, thanks, we will try to extract !!!, thanks !!!!