3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav159 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Who will replace Shepard in the new part? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Well, I just can't imagine that someone in the new part of the franchise will be able to outshine Shepard. Share your opinions))
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dj jock 18.11.21

There are other discussion forums for this. It is advisable to share your opinions there or ask others. And few people will answer this topic that you created, and as you understand, you will not see other opinions.

A
Atay Wolverine 18.11.21

Vladislav159
Such speeches remind me of the groans of a 15-year-old boy, they say, he is the best, the most beautiful, I will marry him, and we will live happily. Well, as practice shows, a girl will have more than one such "very best". So Shepard is dead, long live Shepard II.
P.S. No offense.

D
Dj jock 18.11.21

Son of the Sun
What nonsense did you write? ...

K
KanoVoxLian 18.11.21

Yes, mm that you stuck to this Shepard, he is not there and everything connected with him. There should be a new hero, new friends, new locations, I emphasize new ones, a new plot is completely new, but etc.

D
Dj jock 18.11.21

SimSim
Well, you know, they can get used to it, they cannot wean it. And they cannot accept the facts of his death. And the facts that it will not be. And they believe in stupefaction and that everything that happened was not real. Everyone accepted it all differently.

K
KanoVoxLian 18.11.21

And is it really necessary to make heroes like Shepard at all, probably what is not necessary, because this is a reference to the previous parts, many will see the coincidence and stop perceiving the new ME as something new and unusual. And as a result, interest will cool down further. Since such global galactic wars will most likely be gone. And they will be rather local. By the way, we will probably have to go through ME4 as an agent of special services from each race, depending on the choice.

But if there is a sequel after a certain period of time, it would be more interesting and logical to make a mausoleum on the Citadel where Shepard's body lies, to create a kind of museum in the same Citadel, where his entire biography and all his merits are described and the docks should be named after Shepard.

U
Ufolog 18.11.21

Old Shepard has done a lot. He saved the world several times, resolved regional conflicts, gave Arab journalists in the face, seduced centenary asari virgins. But he left us, left this world not by our will. What will happen next? What will the new hero have to accomplish in order not to be the shadow of the Normandy captain?
Of course, the new hero will still save the galaxy, I'm more than sure. There will be krogan, there will be misunderstandings between races, there will be crowds of space invaders. But something else is interesting. How do you remember John Shepard and what can a new, as yet unnamed hero do to, if not surpass, then at least catch up with his predecessor? How would you like to see the new captain "in action"?
In my opinion, the new hero should still throw the mercenaries out of the windows and touch the alien busty maidens. The new hero, before the immediate start of the game, must already occupy some officer's post and take part in some kind of war. He will also drink like hell alien strong drinks and threaten with reprisal negligent alien bartenders. And of course, it would not hurt to beat some al Jalani kalissa, I really love this business!

K
KanoVoxLian 18.11.21

I will answer your question:
I don’t really want to save the galaxy, this is not grateful, the main focus of the plot should be on the journey and discover new planets and galaxies, and our hero Protagonist will be a kind of first discoverer like Christopher Columbus.

The new hero, before the immediate start of the game, must already occupy some officer's post and take part in some kind of war. On the other hand, he should not be a beginner in this matter, that is, gain experience during the passage. For example, our protagonist is a former chef of a small restaurant on the Citadel. And in the end he gets bored with these gloomy working days, and he decides, as they say, to arrange for himself not gloomy everyday life and enrolls in whatever military academy under the Alliance and feel like a man in the dawn of strength. And make your childhood dreams come true. And during this study he becomes more mature or something. And then, of course, a romantic relationship with busty maidens, including aliens, is already emerging.
And after graduating from the military academy under the Alliance, our Protagonist is sent on the first assignment, and from that moment he begins to gain experience and serious trials begin and thereby increase his rank.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

the new hero will be a homeless person who, as a child, fled from the harvest
to the gay asari system
at the beginning while he was running his parents tragically perished before his eyes
under the sad pioneering music with a soap in the spirit of a byver,
and he grew up to be a bit hardy mercenary
ready to save the rolls in the galaktek in the face of a new threat ...

I have very little idea of ​​yours how you can write gg so that it is not trivial,
and I would also like to play not only as a person

K
KanoVoxLian 18.11.21

Ufolog

Elkor-gymnast and Shaolin in combination is of course a tin.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

It is logical, but the "gay asari system" alerted me somehow) Then at least "lesbian" does not sound so shocking and looks more like the truth.
well look asari lesbians. that is, there are many free men. that's how you go to a brothel and a turian will offer you services. and he's probably tough, bone-like. and if you play female gg - well, some asari will be.
As a ruthless colonist, at least, only more options,
I think a personal story is outlined. but I wonder what conclusions BV made from da2
actually yes2, I think it was a sample of soil for the mass, so the brand is not so valuable. they saw that the players didn’t seem to like it, so the mass needed to be beaten differently.
but I will wonder if the choice of race will be. if yes this is a cross on the personal history of the years and there will be another inquisitor - a gray guard.
but to launch the choice of race in the mass is difficult
there people asari krogan turians it's like mines. someone else can bomb if there is no quarian and salarian. those are already 5 races. drills and goblins I think will not be exactly. - that is, it is no longer possible to write such a story where he is a man and walks like a man. and the quarian is a slave he is not respected. and the krogan is simply not respected and he once swallowed a salaran. those same crap as in Starvars - here's a sword for you; here are those Zhydai kimono go somersault bzu-bzu pew-pew.
in yes there were fewer races, but already there the differentiation was practically licked. but the Inquisitor will follow the path to 0 in this regard, so in this case, too.
and I think a lot of people will say that it is not difficult to play as a person. Better to play batelfield or warface.

F
Fedor Menyailov 18.11.21

Give me a choice of races!

D
Dj jock 18.11.21

Ufolog
Kano is invincible but not quite
There will be a new universe with a new exciting history, possibly races. The game will be similar to ME1 in terms of research, but naturally everything will be much larger and more complex, taking into account old mistakes and new developments. Still, Biovar employs smart, purposeful people.
Ufologist: If the main character is so licentious, then the consequences are inevitable.
Kano is invincible but not quite: I wish that too, these extended travel and exploration are expected in the new galaxy.
nikita2112
As you zadolbali with this topic, it would be better to think about something else.
MunchkiN 616
As a person, I think they will play a couple more parts with pleasure, if there is something interesting. If the selection of races starts, then the game will need to be worked out for each race in its own way, it will take a long time and the game will also weigh a lot. The merciless colonist was much more fun to play.

D
Dj jock 18.11.21

Kano is invincible but not quite
Ufolog
Yep. New universe new story. But nobody will ever repeat Shepard like that. And so that it does not work out there in the future, Shepard will forever be remembered by us and for us he has become like a Legendary and unique character ..

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

.... then the game will need to be worked out for each race in its own way, it will take a long time and the game will also weigh a lot.
there will be a lot of dialogues - that is, there will be no. although in the same me3 there is a ton of voice acting on which no one pays special attention. namely, there is little variation and dialogue.
therefore, you should not wait,
but how much it will weigh does not matter. 5 hours of chatting for dx and echo weighs on the strength of a 3-4 gig. and modern igori will probably no longer weigh less than 20.

D
Dj jock 18.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Less than 20 will definitely not be. Well, except, of course, simple children's games.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 18.11.21

And so, place your bets!
35-45 gigs!
Who is bigger?!
: D

D
Dj jock 18.11.21

MAX-BUGAGA
25xD

K
KanoVoxLian 18.11.21

40-50 gigs

D
Dj jock 18.11.21

If the video and music are of high quality, which there is no doubt, then the game will certainly weigh a lot. And if there is also a new engine and an expanded universe, it is generally not known what size it will occupy. Comes out, we'll see.