3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav159 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Who will replace Shepard in the new part? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Well, I just can't imagine that someone in the new part of the franchise will be able to outshine Shepard. Share your opinions))
52 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackWaltz 18.11.21

It will be absolutely wonderful if they let you play not only for a person.

G
Gaj 18.11.21

It would be generally fun if you could switch between who you could play as !!!

G
Gaj 18.11.21

Hmm, I rather think that the game will weigh from 18-25 gig

D
Dj jock 18.11.21

Gaj
Is it without DLS or with DLS? :)

G
Gaj 18.11.21

Dj Jock
Only without dsok x)

W
White judge 18.11.21

No one will replace Shepard. It needs to be cloned (Was already), and somehow endow the clone with all the memory.

G
Gaj 18.11.21

It would be cool if he was genetically raised. I would like such a beginning. Yes, a hundred pounds will be some almost not shaved man with hair on his head (and not a "blackberry" like our Shepard). I would be able to use fsh, I would show approximately how i represent him

V
Vova Kataev 18.11.21

You just forget about what happened to Shepard. and in 4 parts create it and come up with a plot and voila

V
Vova Kataev 18.11.21

I mean the shepard to create

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

even if you create and play like a Shepard
like I did in yes2 -3 and will do it, it will not be
that such a clown-clone will only be annoying.

G
Gaj 18.11.21

Yes, dick with him with Shepard, I think in the new part of the GG it will be more fun in dialogues .. I think so

D
Darth prencher 18.11.21

There is no need for a new Shepard, let's already let our hero rest in peace, I want a new GG who will look very courageous and with feelings, otherwise the Shepard lacked feelings, as we all remember the Shep, they threw the Shep from a height, joked with him, played novels with him, and he didn’t have any poker face feelings.

G
Gaj 18.11.21

Darth Prencher
except for one emotion :) When EDI forgets to pump air only if he sees something amazing. Do you remember this moment? http://cs10002.vk.me/u8425964/152570008/z_8f13cf47.jpg

F
Francis I 18.11.21

DAII Hawk will carry a rainbow in MASS EFFECT 4

F
Francis I 18.11.21

Shepard's illegitimate son and will replace

D
Dj jock 18.11.21

White judge
Darth Prencher
MunchkiN 616
Don't make a similar hero. And even more so, no one really will replace him and will not repeat him, so to speak, he is a legend. And for us, he is the best hero :)

G
Grumpy cat 18.11.21

In short, they will simply install Shepard's VI into a combat drone. So
much for the main character) In machinima, by the way, a sketch on this topic has already been written down))

E
Eric_Ling 18.11.21

What is the meaning of this topic? You don't care, no one will tell you any normal guesses, because everyone knows only that he will be some kind of thorak involved in N7 and that's it ... that means it will be a super-mega agent who specializes in saving the Galaxy ... the myth is dispelled , I'm fine fellow)))

X
X7Combinator 18.11.21

About Shepard in the role of Messrs. I think that many people want to play for him in 4 parts because in ME3 there was no adequate ending and Shepard's story remained uncovered, hence the desire to play for him further and find out what will happen next. BioWar says that there will be a choice of races, and the main character is associated with N7 - this is nonsense, N7 is a human counter, and only people are accepted there, and then not all. Draw conclusions.

M
Maxlaq 18.11.21

Dj Jock
That's for sure, the forum just messed up. It's just time for everyone to accept the moment that Shepard is gone, so you need to tune in to the new hero.