3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joel Miller 18.11.21 06:49 pm

Will The Division RPG of the Year? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Wangyu rating is 7-7.5 points, so it's unlikely)
41 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 18.11.21

nope, Pigius, swung correctly, just won't be able to shoot, since they compare her with destiny, + disgruntled boxers (since the game turned out essentially like a pitch-exclusive) -dock of lags and bugs, and this is on the box, and those who saw and felt version for pitch, they say that it is stable (but they felt it at low settings)

J
Joel Miller 18.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan
9.5 for ubeisoft game? well, let's see, let's see :)

D
Destroyer208 18.11.21

Hardly. Maybe Mass Effect Andromeda?))

C
CRASHBULLET 18.11.21

It won't, this is yubisoft, after all the troubles with the siege, let them go to hell until the demo or beta is allowed to play, but I don’t think about buying it.

p
people with a machine gun 18.11.21

It's not even an RPG, it's an MMORPG.
There will not be a wide leveling system, dialogues, quests or other typical RPG tinsel.
As well as normal shooter mechanics.
In short, there will be an MMO jerk-off in a dead open world with poor shooter mechanics and grafon (a dubious advantage).
7.5 maximum.

V
VitalyRussia1991 18.11.21

No

N
NeverSm1le 18.11.21

no, it won't, it's miserable like the Yubisoft company. This company spits in the face of gamers year after year, and they continue to smear their games and think that everything is cool

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

if nothing normal with the graphon does not work, then maybe.
but at least she needs the RPG component of borderlands or something similar to the point where RPG can be. but I still do not know what the game is about.
and since there are no games with a counter-announcement yet, the closest competitor is Andrameda. but until it flies there and collides with the enzhyn schnovdropom the pitch may end for a year.

N
NeverSm1le 18.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan
well, if it's not a spit for you that the graph is cut out from the game, and the gameplay footage that was shown earlier, then for me it's a spit in the face. say the same thing, after the third part, there are dls for it called: Fa cry 4 and Far cry Primal. If you like their games, then buy your business and the money is also yours, I will not spend money on such shit. These are my opinions and I do not impose my position on anyone

m
meagarry 18.11.21

Fallout is called a shooter, and Tom Clancy's games are an RPG. Where is this world heading?

a
alexzet3 18.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan
aha
Unity was shit in terms of optimization - they made the Syndicate, as in litsuh I don’t know, (I downloaded the pirate after Unity) the optimism of norms,
and the plot is shit and crap.
Farkrai 4-improved third, with the same textures! Just one to one, checkpoints and so on.
Vachdogs - they promised to go nuts, what they got at the exit ....... (sorry you can't swear),
then after that it is hard to believe in a shot, rather in a loud bunch ...
we'll see

a
alexzet3 18.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan
aha-gathering sohranenok this normal?! And these troubles were and there are many,
Gopnik on carts and dull kvesty- interesting ??
to many morons and Kodogovno another nra, hawala, fuck,
well, I get it, you're a fanboy of Otsosin and other trash
talk about nothing ...

C
CreMat0ry 18.11.21

Will become as many as 3 times in a row

S
StalkerShuha 18.11.21

Is this a joke? Let's start with Divinity Original Sin 2 coming out and possibly a new ME.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.11.21

Will the online jester RPG of the year be? Good question, good

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan
Yeah, the role-playing is divine.

S
SemyStall 18.11.21

Rather become the disappointment of the year. There will be no grades higher than 7/10.

r
regeger 18.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan
You wanted to write an MMO? Where is the RPG? Multiplayer shots with craft weapons and grind from the bulldozer? RPG rather Andromeda and Deus Ex partially.
In my opinion, the game is waiting for the fate of Destiny - a joker at 8/10, no more.

r
regeger 18.11.21

Fall 4 claims 400 hours of varied gameplay; The Witcher 3 has about 30 different endings. Play and check how the "declared" is interconnected with reality)) Moreover, the "beloved" Frenchmen of all of us are poring over this creation of the geindustry. Watch Dogs with multiplayer. IMHO.
Maybe when I play and change my mind, but so far everything looks exactly like this.

a
alexzet3 18.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan is
not my words, but they fully reflect the reality
about the Syndicate

"Linear plot? Stupid fights? A dull semblance of stealth, which is even worse than what is in Watch Dogs? Annoying violin squeak, disguised as a sound? Stubborn nonsense about a forerunner? Banal and kindergarten the setting of events in our time? The merged essence of the conflict between the two clans? The murdered scale of events? Den Tower Defense, ingredients, hunting - what else was there in the series, from what could be developed into a normal side - that's all killed in the bud. Ah- yes, there are also whole chariots, underdarking around the city, annoying after 2 minutes, but which will pass as an argument to justify the divine game of the Syndicate.

So the chariots and Fry are a typical hook for masturbating schoolchildren, because the whole accent of the game is on her face. A faded, tense and meaningless prodigal who can only appeal to those who hawk everything, or outright fans of the costume (in fact, besides Fry, this is the second element of masturbating schoolchildren). Moreover, it does not matter who he is, why, why - that has already been shown by Black Fleg. The main thing is to have it. The bad taste, with the eyes of the fanatic, from beginning to end. "