3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joel Miller 18.11.21 06:49 pm

Will The Division RPG of the Year? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Wangyu rating is 7-7.5 points, so it's unlikely)
41 Comments
Sort by:
q
qurus 18.11.21

Is that what they did atmospheric? No, maybe that will come of it, but Krayzis 3 from the Germans, naturally, is also atmospheric from a distance, and in the game all the buildings of the props cannot be entered, hidden, or looted. Here are the lights of the edge still like that, but there is no soul. What is a game with a soul - when you believe, when you speculate and believe again, and most importantly, you want to believe and believe you. Of course, there is no need to stop at a red traffic light in games without the command of the game itself.

R
Ruslan Valiev 18.11.21

the map was disappointing, less than in GTA, it's funny

R
Ruslan Valiev 18.11.21

gamers will run in less than a week))))))

a
alexzet3 18.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan
conclusion, you are a fanboy!

O
Oleg Bervinov 18.11.21

people with a machine gun.
swtor would argue with you about pumping, dialogues and other tinsel ... there are more storylines than in the Inquisition, which is kind of like rpg

L
LEFT FOR DTF 18.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
what storylines? class line. planetary line when you are met at the airport of each planet. and all sorts of go-kill / bring.
class quests are good in the svtore. and then only the dialogues in them. and even then not for all classes. everything else is a variable grind.

pumping has been simplified altogether. made one from three branches and left only passives to choose from.

w
warp 37 18.11.21

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will become.

T
Trestan 18.11.21

As if by the end of the year they have not forgotten it already, this is the question

O
Oleg Bervinov 18.11.21

lookaway
I'm talking about the class one. In addition, the knights of the fallen empire came out, who will be stronger than the class plot.
non-variable grind ... in mmo ... seriously? Grind is now being shoved into singles, and you are outraged that he is in the MMO ... where the concept itself came from.
Times with three branches, I did not find.

A
Alex glaustin 18.11.21

I'm pretty sure it will fail players' expectations and will certainly not make it to the RPGS of the year. This is Yubisoft.

p
pit80 18.11.21

warp 37
VERNYAK !!!!!!

420pm 18.11.21

CRASBULLET
Question to the expert, what's wrong with the siege?

420pm 18.11.21

NeverSm1le
What games have you spent your money on and have not regretted?

C
CRASHBULLET 18.11.21

420pm
Flies to the menu chapters with an error, constant disconnections with friends, we can't connect with a squad of five for a long time, the error ends at 67, besides, baguzera are tired, there is no anti-cheat, matchmaking is long, hangs after the fight, besides, I love rockstar for the fact that they did not allow people below level 12 to be robbed, in the settled it enrages when the nubas throw c4 under the hostage, thinking that in this way they will save everyone, or at the beginning of the round they start firing at windows where no one is present.

N
NeverSm1le 18.11.21

420pm
the witcher 3, GTA 5, Dark souls, outlast, Dying Light, Darkest Dungeon, ori the blind forest, Divinity: Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity

S
Setesh 18.11.21

how can a game that is not an RPG be the best RPG?

E
Elior 18.11.21

no matter how the game becomes a failure of the year

s
saa0891 18.11.21

Spoiler

B
Bardsiis 18.11.21

Fresh news, the game can be hacked with two fingers because of the packet transfer troubleshooter, the file of the year :)

A
Afour 18.11.21

CRASBULLET
I love rockstar for the fact that they did not allow people to be robbed below level
12 level 12 is taken in a day, this does not save from the influx of nubas))